Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Wife Chase My Maid Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Chase My Maid Away (1491 Views)

Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? / What Do I Do With My Maid? / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Light skin young woman with round bottom and big neepples, but she's a bit fat. I get home yestaday from work and discovered that my wife has chase her away behind my back.
Plsss how do I convince my wife to collect her back without suspicious. I dont want my wife to suspect I have been eating the girls indomie noodles regularly on our matrimonial bed.

ideas and suggestions plsss
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Gooci(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis: Light skin young woman with round bottom and big neepples, but she's a bit fat. I get home yestaday from work and discovered that my wife has chase her away behind my back.
Plsss how do I convince my wife to collect her back without suspicious. I dont want my wife to suspect I have been eating the girls indomie noodles regularly on our matrimonial bed.

chase yur wife away too nd bring the fat woman bac. with this, yur wife wont be there to suspect anything. Capra E. acus angry

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by emperorchedda(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Lolz..don't worry brother, you will get more opportunities with other girls

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Mimienudles(f): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
You've been cheating on your wife with your maid and you still want her back so you continue living in your sin? And you still call her 'wife'

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by breathless(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
"Married women are the sweetest"
"Your wife slapped you"
And now this.
Thankfully schools will resume next week.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis: Light skin young woman with round bottom and big neepples, but she's a bit fat. I get home yestaday from work and discovered that my wife has chase her away behind my back.

Seriously, are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014

mumu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by ahnie: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Dan kwa'ya.[quote
author=letsdothis]Light skin young woman with round bottom and big
neepples, but she's a bit fat. I get home yestaday from work and
discovered that my wife has chase her away behind my back.
Plsss how do I convince my wife to collect her back without suspicious. I
dont want my wife to suspect I have been eating the girls indomie
noodles regularly on our matrimonial bed.

ideas and suggestions plsss [/quote]
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Godmystrength: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014

Is it the same wife that slapped you on Tuesday night?
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: Is it the same wife that slapped you on Tuesday night?

yes when we were arguing
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Pavore9: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

yes when we were arguing
She slapped you on tuesday night, u came to nairaland to complain, from the way you are going l dey fear on your behalf!
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nutase: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
AndyBlaze I dey greet o. Weldone and keep re incarnating yourself. How far with ur P.hd. U don finish abi dem withdraw u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Godmystrength: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nutase: AndyBlaze I dey greet o. Weldone and keep re incarnating yourself. How far with ur P.hd. U don finish abi dem withdraw u.
very possible o shocked
Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by gistmelove(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2014

Re: My Wife Chase My Maid Away by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obviosly Andyblaze is really recruiting this days.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. / In Need Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.