Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each (49969 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / USA (W) Vs Nigeria (D'tigress) - Women. World Championship Quarterfinal Live / D'tigress Wins First World Cup Game 2018, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by peacemara54(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls check my signature

Pls check it..........
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by naturefellow(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
QuietHammer:
It's too much sef. There is recession in the land
would be a different situation if you were at the receiving end. Yeye boy grin
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Riosystem: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Insincere and senseless post...we aint checking a damn thing.

Buhari's 1st born Sorry,U find it difficult to believe our dear president hs failed in fufilling is promise.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by excel101(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Angelb4:
Just watch out, Omocrie, Foulyoshe, Fani-Cowyode and their PDP*gs must have something negative to say about it.

Dead and burried people that almost 'chopped' our future
What is the slowpoke saying? Is the #1M up to 1/1000th of what he wasted on his medicals in London.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Habyz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Angelb4:
Just watch out, Omocrie, Foulyoshe, Fani-Cowyode and their PDP*gs must have something negative to say about it.

Take it easy the PDP being antagonistic is better for Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by positivetaught: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
He should have offered them his crook hand shake na,abi 2019 son de aproach ,propaganda materials loading.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Jelal0007(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Riosystem:

Buhari's 1st born Sorry,U find it difficult to believe our dear president hs failed in fufilling is promise.
GEJ last born,u fail to realise how bad things were b4 the coming of PMB.

Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by QuietHammer(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
naturefellow:
would be a different situation if you were at the receiving end. Yeye boy grin
Me? U no well
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Pascal181: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
MadManTalking:
Sai Baba.

Keep Doing What You Are Good At Doing: Cleaning Nigeria.

You Are A Prudent Incorruptible Man.

Those That Are With You Are Very Many Much More Than Those Against You.

Fucking_ Foranus Kayode (FFK)and Fowl Oshe a.k.a Fayose and IPOB Trolls And Their Loot-liking Sympathizers Have Nothing On You.

May God Bless You And Keep You And Your Family Till Your Job In Nigeria Is Complete.

Long Live Nigeria.

Long Live President Nwannemmadu Buhari a.k.a Odozi Obodo 1 of Nigeria.
single sense u don't have, this is sports that's a unifying factor in Nigeria @lst for now look at d way u are bringing hate as though he's using his money in paying d girls
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Jegede4real2002(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is a great one. Thank you for making us proud, ladies.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Riosystem: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:

Bro let face reality & Stop shifting blame.This govt cant fulfill there promise,2019 election starts next year.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by malakasea(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
RAFIC:
No be to approve am we want hear o. Make dem pay d money... angry angry

Until then nothing is true; nothing has happened. I no trust this scam government. Laye! undecided

Lalasticlala come and see dis govt that thinks dey can scam us o
You shuld avoid hate speech u animal.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by frubben(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamGeorgie:
They deserve it and even more. Please tell any slay queen close to you to come, open this thread, read through and see fellow women making their countries proud. Tell them to amend their ways for the evil day is near, when seven women shall hold onto one man, saying, we'll eat our own bread and be clothed in our own apparel, only let us be called by your name to take away our reproach.Isa 4:1
is neyman not ur mate?
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by malakasea(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Produke:
Try pay us our August allawee sha
Na your papa tell u say na federal govm the pay state salary.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by malakasea(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Tell him the truth.bcoz he talk as a brainless animal.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by naturefellow(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
QuietHammer:
Me? U no well
eh ehn. The poster below you. Ode!
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by QuietHammer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
naturefellow:
eh ehn. The poster below you. Ode!
O gbadun
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by hush15: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Angelb4:

I have negative to say o. What's the prize money that Mr President is giving them 1million Naira. That's not encouraging, on the contrary it's discouraging.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by hush15: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pascal181:

single sense u don't have, this is sports that's a unifying factor in Nigeria @lst for now look at d way u are bringing hate as though he's using his money in paying d girls

You sef, person moniker na man men talking and you still dey worry? Buhari won't come and arrest this one now, na peaceful protesters them go dey molest
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by gawu1: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Riosystem:
Insincere government
PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE WE ARE EXPERT IN : ACCESS CONTROL,CCTV & SOLAR INVERTER SYSTEMS.
Who will transact with an untrustworthy person
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Riosystem: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
gawu1:
Who will transact with an untrustworthy person
Thank you for your comment,Can u please explain in details.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by gawu1: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
QuietHammer:
I hope you won't bomb each other this time. Happy sallah
They will not, since you didn't kill each other in church last sunday. Let me say on his behaves thank you for the 'Happy sallah' wishes.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by blackjah(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
MadManTalking:
Sai Baba.

Keep Doing What You Are Good At Doing: Cleaning Nigeria.

You Are A Prudent Incorruptible Man.

Those That Are With You Are Very Many Much More Than Those Against You.

Fucking_ Foranus Kayode (FFK)and Fowl Oshe a.k.a Fayose and IPOB Trolls And Their Loot-liking Sympathizers Have Nothing On You.

May God Bless You And Keep You And Your Family Till Your Job In Nigeria Is Complete.

Long Live Nigeria.

Long Live President Nwannemmadu Buhari a.k.a Odozi Obodo 1 of Nigeria.
well your name said it all, MADMANTALKING
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Produke(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
malakasea:
Na your papa tell u say na federal govm the pay state salary.
What's this one saying?Who pays NYSC allowance?
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by KENZINCO(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg where is the red cap Master
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
RAFIC:
No be to approve am we want hear o. Make dem pay d money... angry angry

Until then nothing is true; nothing has happened. I no trust this scam government. Laye! undecided

Lalasticlala come and see dis govt that thinks dey can scam us o
it will paid for sure
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow, that's nice, I hope the team will do more better in the World Cup, kudos to them once more, beautiful ladies.
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by Maniche44(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
the ghost tried here
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by kruusy: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
at least he tried dis time....no be dat nonsense peanut he gave those under17 world cup winners in 2015.......I think about 10k.....what an insolence
Re: President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each by RAFIC(m): 3:44am On Aug 31, 2017
malakasea:
You shuld avoid hate speech u animal.

Devil punish u. You are the animal! What's hate speech in my statement? This is not the first government to promise victorious sportsmen something and not get it done. I'm simply saying I don't want that and that's hate speech? You are a dog!

Neil Shipperley Sentenced For Public Masturbation / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World