Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife (1001 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by princesunny(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
An Indian man by name Chidhatma Basu, had during a ceremony in Bangalore India married a female rat.
Chuhatma Basu who lost his wife in a car accident in the month of January married the rat because according to him it is believed to be a reincarnation of his deceased wife.

According to Worldnews, the 41 year old man who also happens to be a father of four was completely devastated for months, until one day, he made an unusual encounter with the particular female rat.
He said, “This little female rat one day showed up on my doorstep, and it had my wife’s eyes and nose.”
Mr Chuhatma Basu says he rapidly understood that the rodent was definitely the reincarnation of his deceased wife because he offered it his wife’s favorite cookies, and it devoured it just the same way she would have done.

He also claims that the animal was immediately affectionate and even looked at him the same way that his wife did.

A Hindu priest who performed the ceremony, saying that Mr. Basu is extremely lucky as they assured him that the rat was indeed his reincarnated wife.
The unusual ceremony despite being criticized is entirely legal under Indian law.

http://www.gistify.ga/2017/08/indian-man-marries-rat-claims-its.html?m=1
Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by wendyberry(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
this is terrible...
la-la come and see what happened In Indian oooo

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by mikky4764(f): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin. This is indeed very funny
Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by wendyberry(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
mikky4764:
cheesy grin cheesy grin. This is indeed very funny

yes ooo... how I wish d admin will move it to fb so that we can see people reactions
Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
This one weak me aswear! Ekuté for that matter! Education good o.
Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by Handsomebeing(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Z World.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by IamSassy(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2017
The death of his wife has made him ill mentally. Reincarnation kor.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife by ILAB(f): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari is busy hunting rats n some are busy getting married to rats........Thats life,one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your Saturdays. / Law Against Obtaining Husband By False Pretenses: Photo / I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.