Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (29227 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Sapphire86(f): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
alt3r3g0:

"W" is nowhere near "H" on a keyboad.

For a clapback that long and full of errors, it shows he was seriously pained by the advice.

Just goes to show he's human as well like MI said.

Wow.... you are really the prosecuting counsel... but biko just give him this pass

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Maniche44(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
chai! e pain am
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by charlesucheh(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where is the maturity?
See as D'banj follow the man dey MUMU dey go!
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Antoeni(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
I sound in a AYs voice d' Banj na advice nah d guy don vex o ,who send me na
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Itzneowizy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
The guy mind now
IS ADVICE I JUST ADVICE O grin
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin Wen u sharp blade barb gorimapa hair style, and person use hand wey dem take handle Cameroon pepper slap the head , the feeling is better than how Iamgreatking is feeling ryt now
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Antoeni(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
If D Banj wants to revive his dead music career he should feature one of dis artists Kcee, black faze,Eedris,Azadus,Tony tetuila,eddy remedies,or stereoman,or even Daddy fresh
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by oodua1stson: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
seunO4:
You don't have to reply all critics
he didn't. He just picked one to teach the others a lesson

I support him grin
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by haysmart90(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol.. My mind tell me say na cram.. Dbanj cram dz one wey him write so ooo.
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by kobijacobs(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
e pain am sha
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by talk2rotman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some of dose ranting about dbanj and sayin trash about his career av neva produce anybody as popular as dbanj's worst track in dia entire clan. Why trashing som1 u may neva be rich enuf to be his personal assistant? If only some av focused d effort used is trashing som1 else in developing dia career.... What a pity!
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Azam101: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
No be fight na! It was just an advice Ejanla

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Ochuko80(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
U sure say nah d"banj type all this big grammar?... I doubt
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by abrashmick(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Why is nigeria artist like this. Most he reply nor share the trash on social media
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Eomoso(f): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls my bros take it easy, he still a small boy.
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by EmpressT(f): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Same here

SuperSuave:
am I the only one just seeing an 'image' without any pictures?
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Opiletool(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,
So D'Banj writes like Lanre Gentry?

Well, the truth may hurt or sound harsh, but it doesn't stop it from being the truth.

D'Banj of DKM/DB records can never be the D'Banj of MoHits Records?

He should borrow a leaf from Obiwon and register in a Pastoral school. He will excel more as he is charismatic.(you can't take that from him).

Can't he follow the steps of other failed artistes.
He could also be a presenter like Teju BabyFace, a backup studio voicer like Djinee or a video vixen like B-Red grin

If he is wise, he should be licking the feet of the real El Chapo (Don Jazzy) if he must ever be musically relevant.

I guess that is what you do in your family, lick feet and buttocks. You should be ashamed of your lineage dog.
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by babakb: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think Dbanj deserves an award for the most hated celebrity in naija, he is a lion at heart, all the hate have not deterred him in anyway, 5 years after the split he is still waxing strong while his haters languish in recession. Even with hit tracks like emergency, El chapo, feeling the nigga, top of the world, bother you etc haters keep hating.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by BlackNationpp(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
;Ddbanj no get talk,,for me the guy tell am the truth have taken time to listen to his new album?... ;Ddbanj no get talk,,for me the guy tell am the truth have taken time to listen to his new album?...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by gudofuck231: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2017
hardywaltz:
Hehehe we don taya for koko master

The sound of that name is like buhari, e de tiya person

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by tomdon(m): 2:01am On Aug 31, 2017
What warrants all these grammatical blunders??

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Liberal85(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Sapphire86:

I too was like shocked shocked but it's typo and the adrenaline of clapping back. So he gets this pass
Nothing like typo,he's plain dumb,that's all.
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Ssms(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2017
hardywaltz:
Hehehe we don taya for koko master
grin grin grin....music has since ran away from him.. ...he should realise dat

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by hAlexandro(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2017
undecided serves him right Werin cosign am!!!! Some Nigerians thou always looking for bloop holes
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by Adadioranma79(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Lol, monitoring spirit
Teacher1776:
DBanj doesn't know the difference between "hole" and "whole"
"crawl into your WHOLE"
smiley smiley smiley
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by invectives(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
am I the only one just seeing an 'image' without any pictures?
you and i
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by adexbols: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

he was rightly advised his ego wont allow him admit it

And what right has anyone to think your life can be planned for you?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by mapet: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2017
seunO4:
You don't have to reply all critics

but he replied only this one....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think a bigger lesson is that we should choose our words carefully, it is not necessary to volunteer opinion when you should know it will end up hurting the person. We should also not take on celebrities just for clicks.....they have lives to live and should be left to lead the path
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by mapet: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,
So D'Banj writes like Lanre Gentry?

Well, the truth may hurt or sound harsh, but it doesn't stop it from being the truth.

D'Banj of DKM/DB records can never be the D'Banj of MoHits Records?

He should borrow a leaf from Obiwon and register in a Pastoral school. He will excel more as he is charismatic.(you can't take that from him).

Can't he follow the steps of other failed artistes.
He could also be a presenter like Teju BabyFace, a backup studio voicer like Djinee or a video vixen like B-Red grin

If he is wise, he should be licking the feet of the real El Chapo (Don Jazzy) if he must ever be musically relevant.

1. As far as am concerned, "El Chapo" is one of the most creative of his personal works that I have listened to. It is trending in Europe, top 4 on the bill-board chats in Nertherlands for starters
2. Some of you lot have myopic views. D'banj and Don Jazzy have chosen different paths. While Don Jazzy decided on the local captive market, D'Banj decided to go and slug it out global......and he is doing pretty much very well
3. Before you call someone a "failed Artist", I suggest you assess yourself....... If you're worthy to call someone "failed".........

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by mapet: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Lothario:
Stupid fool he probably doesn't even have anything doing. yet he wants to advise dbanj nonsense

My sentiments exactly
Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by mapet: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
tundelion:
that guy is not exactly criticising...he is not dissing... He is trying to advice... Bangalee just dey vex unnecessarily

..even at that, his advise is downright low and condescending. You learn to choose words carefully to communicate and not just "advise" to spite.......and that is if his advise is based on facts and reality

1 Like

Re: D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music by mapet: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
babakb:
I think Dbanj deserves an award for the most hated celebrity in naija, he is a lion at heart, all the hate have not deterred him in anyway, 5 years after the split he is still waxing strong while his haters languish in recession. Even with hit tracks like emergency, El chapo, feeling the nigga, top of the world, bother you etc haters keep hating.

El chap is doing very well in Europe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / Iyanya Will Die For Yvonne & Dust-off Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.