Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage (2370 Views)

UBA Assessment Test / Assessment Test At Workforce / Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by Bari22: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
N-power teach assessment test will be close tomorrow Thursday 31 August 2017, Naijinfos.com gathered.

Npower teach assessment has test started since 2nd of august this year, it is expected to be tomorrow august 31 by 23:59:59. The N-power team has since announced the closure on their Facebook page. Closing N-power teach assessment test implies the end of assessment test stage.
See the statement below:

Good morning,
If you haven't written your test, please log in to write your test between now and 23.59pm, August 31st, 2017.
There will be no extension.
Remember if you are able to log in with your BVN and phone number, then your BVN records match your application.
Where you can't log in, it simply means your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.
# NPowerNG

Related: See how to collect your N-power device

See N-power Next Stages After Assessment Test

Application√
- BVN Validation√
- Test√
- Device Selection√
- Pre-selection
- Physical verification
- Selection
- Deployment

The next stage is now pre-selection where N-power will shortlist the successful candidates that passed the assessment test stage.

After that Physical verification, Selection and Deployment stages will come up.
Naijinfos.com advises all Npower teach applicants to login and write their assessment test before closing of the portal also if you login and see  BVN validation ongoing click to see how to solve the problem

Naijinfos.com
www.naijinfos.com/2017/08/N-power-teach-assessment-test-closes-tomorrow-see-next-stage.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by THUNDAR(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Make them do sharp sharp, blood don de boil
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by dayjeee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
where do we select device, because am not seeing it on the portal
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by Nizguy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
THUNDAR:
Make them do sharp sharp, blood don de boil

Lol u said my mind grin
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by Yksoul(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
When Will The List Be Released? Nov Or Dec? Or
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by johnfca(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
How do I log on to write the N-TEACH test?
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by dayjeee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
johnfca:
How do I log on to write the N-TEACH test?
go to npower.gov.ng
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by linaluv: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
hello guys, please after doing the npower test online , i still cant find my name on the list, please what do i do
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by coernes: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
I hope they'll shortlist Npower Tax applicants too o. This one that I heard that some people under Npower Tax where invited to Abuja for interview. I don't understand o. I hope those aren't the only people they need under Npower Tax. Please I need clarification o. They send me text to write test and i wrote my test since 4th July under Npower Tax. Selected my device. I'm yet to hear from them o. Blood dey hot. I want begin chop naija national cake grin
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by mightyrocket(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm still unable to write my nteach test despite providing bvn details that matches the ones i registered with. Please, do help me out
Re: N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage by babyfaceafrica: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2017
linaluv:
hello guys, please after doing the npower test online , i still cant find my name on the list, please what do i do
which list is that?..can you provide the link

(1) (Reply)

She Didn't Meet The Educational Requirements Yet She Was Hired / Journey To Financial Freedom In 2022 / West African Portland Cement Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.