Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (19488 Views)

Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's not their real faces o
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Afobear: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
when i signed out .....i no disturb person with my pics a month ago

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Diderot001: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
félicitation ma cherie.
La vie n'est pas si facile déhors ehn.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by LesbianBoy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lalas247,lefulefu,sunshineR,sunshineG,shinarlaura,tosyne2much,lalasticlala,redbeans,lesbianboy,mrcork,vicfuntop....

Congrats sexy! Up next! Now Your Suffering Continues (Nysc) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Ladyjumong(f): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow, congrat girl cool
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Afobear: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
nawa ooo....based on belief
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by shevy878: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
best course combination
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Victornezzar: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Thanks Honey
so u don graduate
u no even tell me cry
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Freeman50(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sister,na me O...thanks
that smile alone is sexy @last pics.
Is your girlfriend still single?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by EmyLeo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
All I've got to say is Glory be to God.Though it has not been easy but i sailed through,Je dis que Dieu merci."ope F'oluwa oba adanimaforget".4 years don waka b dat o.Gloire A Dieu,c'est la fin de mon sejour a universite l'etat d'osun.
I Bbstar and my beautiful friend missyb 08 sign out of UNIOSUN as graduates of French and International Studies.DIEU MERCI!
#congratulation dear, all the best cutie.

##and to Missyb08 too...
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by tundey86(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrat
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by inem2741(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
[b][/b]congrats N Wlcm 2 Labour Market
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by ActionsShure: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugly gals always filter fia ugly pix
Bich
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow!!.................shocked

See great news o............our one and only sexybbstar is now a full fledge graduate smiley

Congrats hun..............four years no be beans o

now you're ready to face the hustle that comes after school cheesy
though una own easy as ladies...................................no need to stress urself much unlike men the bread winners

anyways many congrats to you and ur friend again hun......

PS: are you free as in single angry
if no is your friend free as in single angry
if no do you have any friend who is as beatutiful as you and ur adorable friend that is free as in single angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Ventura1: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
All I've got to say is Glory be to God.Though it has not been easy but i sailed through,Je dis que Dieu merci."ope F'oluwa oba adanimaforget".4 years don waka b dat o.Gloire A Dieu,c'est la fin de mon sejour a universite l'etat d'osun.
I Bbstar and my beautiful friend missyb 08 sign out of UNIOSUN as graduates of French and International Studies.DIEU MERCI!

Congrat! but wait, why is 80% of the topics you created on Nairaland about Romance, is that what French and International Studies in UNIOSUN all about?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by ofuonyebi: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
thank you Nairaland for celebrating these two gals who were bonafide members of this community....

To the graduating gals, I say congrats but don't join the gangs of those "educated miscreants" outside there..ooo

They will not only rubbish your destiny but will rubbish all the great sacrifice your parent committed to your success

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by vladoz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
More

All this Yoruba girl's cute Sha...looking forward to seeing you serve in akwa ibom state... wink Congrats to you both

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
sad
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by nwoye72: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
But why going on those causes,is that useful in NIJA
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by adedayourt(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op are u engaged??

As u dey sign out of uniosun mke u com sign into my life
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by lereinter(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
every finish line is the beginng of a new race
so get ready
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
No carryover in Jesus Name
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:
Wow!!.................shocked

See great news o............our one and only sexybbstar is now a full fledge graduate smiley

Congrats hun..............four years no be beans o

now you're ready to face the hustle that comes after school cheesy
though una own easy as ladies...................................no need to stress urself much unlike men the bread winners

anyways many congrats to you and ur friend again hun......

PS: are you free as in single angry
if no is your friend free as in single angry
if no do you have any friend who is as beatutiful as you and ur adorable friend that is free as in single angry
You no see the ring wey dey her hand, abi you wan try your luck?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congratulations. Its not easy.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afobear:
So why are you disturbing us now? grin.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afobear:
So why are you disturbing us now grin.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Fidecoo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
, bon voyage!!, merci bouque
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by babalola220(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Félicitation à toi et à ta camarade pour une mission bien terminée. Que Dieu continue à t'accompagner dans les autres démarches que tu en fera face au cours de trajet de la vie. Porte toi bien chère aimée!

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Too much filter

Congrats anyways
Thanks Bro smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by vono4real(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Life-lesson skl will never teach you. When you are in skl, you'll be given LESSON before TEST, but after skl , life will TEST you after which you'll learn LESSON.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Diderot001:
félicitation ma cherie.
La vie n'est pas si facile déhors ehn.
Je Comprend monsieur.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
so u don graduate u no even tell me cry
Mabinu Sweetie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room / Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.