Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC (46673 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Wisebisho: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Samuel199:
this guy should just tell the whole world what d hell he does for a living
Why should he? When he was struggling with life: where you there for him.. Bad belle is a serious sickness.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Barzinime(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Smh
MiaB:
All i need is that 200 dirham at the top
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Barzinime(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
He shouldnt show d world when he made it on social media
Low self esteem tho..flaunting wealth excessively
Wisebisho:

Why should he? When he was struggling with life: where you there for him.. Bad belle is a serious sickness.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Oche211(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wisebisho:

What are you waiting then...? Poor people always envying successful people. We all cannot be poor, beside he is not the cause of your poverty.
frustrated nd bitter human encountered.
Got 2 great words 4 u.
KEEP CALM
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by oladele00(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Am with hushpuppi on this... Thunder fire haters.. Even if I make my money illegally na ur business? Nigerians and stupid mentality. Ride on bros hushpuppi money stop nonsense. Is it a crime to make money? Money, where are thou? I really want to make u..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by MrHenshaw: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
MiaB:

Ru dat cheap?Do you know the value of 200 dirham?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by oodua1stson: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's quite rich coming from an idiot like deji adeyanju who embodied corruption.

It shall never be well with him
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by lovere: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
MiaB:
That's 20k maria.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by MhizzAJ(f): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Teaser4:
Ask ifa. This shows how d u m b you are, see mumu question. Poverty in you is like peak milk. Go get a life and learn how to mind ur biz, whatever he does 4 a living, e no owe any of ur generations explanation. rubbish, c ha mouth like "panpe"(trap)

frustrated soul!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What does he do for a living
he mixes amala ati ewedu..
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
MiaB:

But why? Thunder fire poverty.
1 UAE Dirham = #98.15
200 UAE Dirham = #19,630.
Is #19,630 all you need? smh
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by evexx1(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dollarship:
yahoo na

Prove it?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by girl4rmspace(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
You haters should leave hush alone, it's not his fault u guys aren't as successful.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by paradigmshift(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Baloselly:

Na you buy laptop for am abi na you sub for am?

The kind money wen him get eh, I dey imagine how many heads him use.
e no use any head ,stop thinking negative. the people you meet in the hustle determine how far you go. don't expect to get big result when you do something same way . check out hushpupi clique, they are rich as Bleep, if u re close to them, the same info n fmt will blow you up too. Na so e b bro, Na lazy mofos dey do ritual.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Eu24(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter

Title;
Survey plan n Deed of agreement with family receipts.

Its a direct deal if u call this #

Thanks for reading

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
no body can beat hushpupi

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by MiaB(f): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
lovere:
That's 20k maria.
i know that
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by bladeAnders(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2017
his money his pocket

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by drdams: 3:31am On Aug 31, 2017
i can see a gtbank dollar and naira card in his wallet. i av a feeling this guy is fake and not really based in malay
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by fitprince: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2017
if he is broke now , na una go complain. if he is rich, na una go complain, if he is rich and shoows off or reserved, na una go still complain.
i have been to serveral places in the world and people everywhere still complain but nigeria own just dey too much and it comes with acute bad belle.
well wetin concern me sef, my next generation will never be nigerians. they will be europeans or asians atleast and i will make sure they dont ever know anything about this useless country. i dont want to bring in kids that will come and face this bad belle from you poor bastards. just imagine the way they attacked that young boy simply because he lives a comfortable life. no be say he too get money sef. he is just comfortable like an average european
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by promiseicha(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
wat did he do?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by bunmiannie(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2017
hmmmm....aremon Gucci
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by lalabrother: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2017
You people shouting arrest him and hating him becos his source of money isn't known by you... Do you think EFCC or the Nigerian government don't already know his source wealth? You guys should give him a break and face your business.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
madridguy:
Epic reply tongue
whats epic about the reply?, park well jare, supporter of crime.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by BoleAndFish: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Your mindset is the reason why the society degenerating everyday. Someone is flaunting wealth and an expensive lifestyle but has no visible source of income, and you're here asking me what my business is? He could be into human trafficking, rituals, drug trafficking, gun running, online scamming and other allied atrocities, but you are too myopic to bother asking tough questions.

In other words, you don't care what he does as long as he can keep showing of his dubiously acquired wealth. You and all who think like you should be ashamed of yourselves
Typical Ishi! grin
How you dey na? Come take one chilled bottle of small stout. wink

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Typical Ishi! grin
How you dey na? Come take one chilled bottle of small stout. wink
I'm a teetotaler smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by BoleAndFish: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm a teetotaler smiley
Break am down abeg. What does that mean? Tall teeth? grin
Been a while. How have you been? smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Break am down abeg. What does that mean? Tall teeth? grin
Been a while. How have you been? smiley
It means I don't take alcohol grin grin

Indeed, Mr Plantain and Fish. Where have you been all this time?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by BoleAndFish: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ishilove:

It means I don't take alcohol grin grin

Indeed, Mr Plantain and Fish. Where have you been all this time?
Been travelling all around the world searching for gold. I'm back with plenty of it.... for you
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Been travelling all around the world searching for gold. I'm back with plenty of it.... for you
For Lil ol' me? How delightful! cheesy

Is it real gold of China gold? grin
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC by BoleAndFish: 1:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Ishilove:

For Lil ol' me? How delightful! cheesy

Is it real gold of China gold? grin
Real SA gold. I got enough for you to become a gold merchant. grin

Follow me lemme shoot you a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Ajeyemi Engagement, Wedding Pictures And Video / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry / Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.