Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola (780 Views)

Former Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Signs Partnership Deal With UAE / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Olori Wuraola Confirms Break Up With Ooni Of Ile-ife, Reverts To Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by bouncenews2: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
It is no longer news that the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi's marriage to his wife Olori Wuraola has gone sour after just 17 months.

The queen confirmed the crash on her official Instagram account on Wednesday.

Bounce News looks at some things that you might not have known about the former Olori.

1) Olori Wuraola is from Edo State

Her Royal Highness Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor, was born in Benin City, the Edo state capital. She is from Royal Brass Casters guide family -Ine n' Igun and her forefather Ezhoe from Oluyare compound, Ile Ife. Her Edo name is Itohan.

2) She is an architect

Olori Wuraola is a professional architect. She attended The European School of Economics and has established her career as a real estate developer and investor- involved in development of property both in the Middle East and Africa.

3) She lived in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)

She was living in the United Arab Emirates where she has established herself as a real estate developer before marrying the Ooni of Ife.

4) She is a humanitarian and philanthropist

Her Majesty, Wuraola-Zynab Otiti Ogunwusi, in partnership with her husband, Oba (King) Adeyeye Ogunwusi created several humanitarian & philanthropic initiatives in their quest for peace and unity across Africa.

The queen joined by Nollywood actresses including Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dike and women rights activists on a campaign against domestic violence in June.

She received a Proclamation from The State of New York for her outstanding service and dedication to women and children in the community and around the world.

5) Shares the name “Wuraola” with Ooni’s late mother

Olori Wuraola even though from Edo State shares the same royal name with the late mother of the Ooni of Ife, Princess Margaret Wuraola Ogunwusi.

On March 12, 2016, Wuraola-Zynab Otiti Ogunwusi was granted the title, Yeyeluwa when she wedded His Imperial Majesty, Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

cc: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/revealed-5-things-you-did-not-know-about-olori-wuraola-20170830

cc: freiburger

Re: 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some pple life are jst perfect,i dont want to live in dubai i jst want 2 b rich is it too mch to ask 4
Re: 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by shamecurls(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017

She is no longer an Olori please!

Address her as Wuraola or Itohan!

Re: 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
We know about all these. What we don't know is the true story behind the crash of the 17-month-old marriage.
Re: 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
drunkcow:
Some pple life are jst perfect,i dont want to live in dubai i jst want 2 b rich is it too mch to ask 4
Don't delude yourself into thinking that her life is perfect. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a perfect life. No matter what pictures, status updates and smiles portray; there is no way anyone has a perfect life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Don't delude yourself into thinking that her life is perfect. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a perfect life. No matter what pictures, status updates and smiles portray; there is no way anyone has a perfect life.

Yes ma

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Boy, Somtochukwu, Killed During Eke Ukwu Market Demolition, Buried / Suggestions Pls, What Types Of Gift Can Someone Give To His/her Boss For Christm / What Type Of Online Business Can One Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.