Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (48537 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by apesinola001: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sorry Sir
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
dupsyfoundation:
have u visited idi-ape /Iwo road Ibadan of recent?

Tell them. Or they should come to Ologuneru
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by edogu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Isn't it obvious that Rochas Okoroocha and Amosun are using people's houses for their internship. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by muyimart(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gate to adegbayi self
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Babaalawo: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Did I just heard the guy saying no compensation for his electoral misfortune.So he was expecting some form of compensation for his electoral loss.I tired for this country.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Asides from the undue hardship presently facing Nigerians there are three things which are mysteries to me, the fourth which I do not know;
(1) The way Neymar made over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes money in 56 minutes more than Neymar made in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholahokif:
I think the people understand they need development and it comes with all these. Fashola did more than that, Ambode is doing more, still APC claimed all the local government in Lagos in the recent election.
Expect same in Ogun State.
I stay at Alagbole tho

Fashola didn't build a 35km road for 3 years.. I've been in this area for 3 damn years and the 35km Ojodu-Alagbole bridge that began long before I moved in is still ongoing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Am i the only one seeing this "they didn't compensate me for my electoral misfortune"? Since when did they start 'paying' people that didn't win election? EFCC suppose invite this man come their office to explain that statement......... angry
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by salford1: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
why is he crying. He is a former HOR member nah..after all the sharing of the nations wealth in the house...
let him to witness what the ordinary masses have been going through under Amosun especially those whose properties where demolished for the numerous white elephant projecta in the state.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by joelfm(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
The report is not complete, the demolition is a result of road construction at Alagbole Axis..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFaIyT8K9h0

Aminat508:
Popular Yoruba Actor Rotimi Makinde Seeks Nigerians Intervention over Building Marked For Demolition.. Says Gov. Amosun Refused To Compensate Him

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/so-sad-popular-yoruba-actor-rotimi.html
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by belindar: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where did you see the money you use in building the house. You stole the money thru corruption. What did you have when you hardly featured in Yoruba movies. Nothing. Go and drink water on top of the one you escape with.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by sholahokif: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Acidosis:

Fashola didn't build a 35km road for 3 years.. I've been in this area for 3 damn years and the 35km Ojodu-Alagbole bridge that began long before I moved in is still ongoing.
Lol. I was talking about the demolition not the numbers of years its taking to finish the bridge.
After the road is completed which I'm sure it will be completed before 2019, then you can choose which government was better in Ogun State, APC or PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by tommychizzle(m): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
dupsyfoundation:
have u visited idi-ape /Iwo road Ibadan of recent?

Basorun, Akobo axis too
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
they shouldnt just pull down, they should start doing something meaning ful on those roads. Alagbole bridge, denro area n akute.
Do serious thinking any time i want to leave or come back home cos of body pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
snoopylinus:
Asides from the undue hardship presently facing Nigerians there are three things which are mysteries to me, the fourth which I do not know;
(1) The way Neymar made over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes money in 56 minutes more than Neymar made in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school??

Serious questions. It means that 9-5 is a scam.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by daintyprincess(f): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2017
the person hoping they will be done with construction before 2019, i love your faith. Tz like you don't knw these people.
wen tz time for election, they'll start n make sure they dont finish it in order to see if they'll win n if they do, they'll abadon i

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2017
dis one na uncompleted building nah?? I even thought it was his family house, no wonder he still has mouth to talk grin
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2017
You are not the only affected person sir. So take a chill pills.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by dhayore(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Talking of the elega axis road the road was demolished for reconstruction 2 months ago since then the contractors v bin working day n night to ensure they meet up with d time given by the state government (seven months)

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by kennydotkom(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2017
sholahokif:
Lol. I was talking about the demolition not the numbers of years its taking to finish the bridge.
After the road is completed which I'm sure it will be completed before 2019, then you can choose which government was better in Ogun State, APC or PDP.
i think amosun is trying to expose those area wit infarsuctures to entice quick development. If the terrible govt of gbenga daniel had done this to certain level z? For amosun to come and the finishin work wont be bad, but with useless and deceitful smile of gbenga daniel he just embezzle money and moved on env wen it was obvious that nigeria govt had money from high price of crude oil back then. Amosu too could hv embezzle all the money je has spent to build those bridge of which me anf you can see but he decided to use to money to build brigde ?construct roads I pray he fimish it. Or other APC govt fimish it if people are not foolish enuf to vote in anoda party which could probably lead to abadon projects. I leave in lambe akute so I know that building very well too

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by kennydotkom(m): 3:51am On Aug 31, 2017
daintyprincess:
they shouldnt just pull down, they should start doing something meaning ful on those roads. Alagbole bridge, denro area n akute.
Do serious thinking any time i want to leave or come back home cos of body pain
y sister same me too. I dey alwYs feel bad wen going back home at lambe because of bad road , they suld pull down any obstruction build and do the road jare
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by LaExpert: 4:00am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Demolition based on what grounds...better get a lawyer

Demolition based on road construction.

He can only sue for compensation which he may not win anyway, that building is just one of the hundreds marked for demolition, he knows that.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by LaExpert: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..

The route of that road doesn't go through Ajuwon.

The road is for the greater good of the populace; if the road can be substantially completed within the next 24months (or before the next election), APC will 100% continue.
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

The demolition going on there is massive.. I really hope the Governor would do something about that road as quick as possible. It is not enough to pull down buildings, construct the terrible road and compensate the affected. If this demolition ever extends to Ajuwon or Akute, it will take massive rigging for APC to win any election again in Ogun state. Over 4 churches and mosques have been pulled down already.. By the time Amosun extends this to Akute and Ajuwon, UBA, FCMB, Sterling, FirstBank and some of the best schools around should get ready to count their losses..
So, you mean APC won't win elections again simply because they demolished buildings in a bid to expand the roads to make them better? Did you see the end result of the demolitions in Abeokuta and other parts of the state?

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 4:46am On Aug 31, 2017
daintyprincess:
the person hoping they will be done with construction before 2019, i love your faith. Tz like you don't knw these people.
wen tz time for election, they'll start n make sure they dont finish it in order to see if they'll win n if they do, they'll abadon i
They are not ready to complete before 2019 and yet they are now working day and night on the ones they presently under construction. Why are you being pessimistic? Abeg, tell another story. If they're not ready to complete them before 2019, why are they rushing the on-going ones?

2019 is still 2 years away, remember. These people know the only way they can win in 2019 is to have completed all their projects before then. If this were to be Amosun's first term, your point would have been valid. But this is his second term, so he can't use any uncompleted project to convince people to vote APC. The only way to secure a win for his party is to complete the projects, and that's why they are rushing. Imagine road constructions going on in Abeokuta and some other parts of Ogun state in this rainy season, and you're saying they don't plan to complete them.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Aminat508:
Popular Yoruba Actor Rotimi Makinde Seeks Nigerians Intervention over Building Marked For Demolition.. Says Gov. Amosun Refused To Compensate Him

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/so-sad-popular-yoruba-actor-rotimi.html

It's an illegal structure, "BRING IT DOWN"
Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Aminat508:

He should keep quiet please what should bible way Church do,at least rotimi still have a hotel called capriconial in alagbole,if the papers are genuine he will be compesanted ,the road is no more under the state government, it is now been taking over by the federal government, he should hold federal government,other establish business on that road and churches will give way,.a popular striper club and hotel called hiton palace demolished already,Kelvin spice demolish already,Mr Biggs demolish already, he should let us hear word pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by bolethings: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Please don't pity him. I remember then on the eve of his election about 5 people were killed at his family house. On becoming a lawmaker all he did was to build the most beautiful private residence in Ife then, that took the governor to come and open at the house warming. Divorced his wife of 20something years, married a young undergraduate, bought her a 10m SUV. So less than 5 years after leaving office he's crying and shouting compensation, did he loose in Ogun state to mention being compensated for his electoral misfortune?. E don broke ni or what? God is indeed great!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Acidosis:
lol, see my area oo

So you live in alagbole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.