Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Colleagues Mouth Smells - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Colleagues Mouth Smells (753 Views)

Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? / Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleagues Mouth Smells by shakes101(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have a female colleague in work whose mouth smells, the girl is very juvial and friendly, but i can't figure out the method on how to approach her so that she doesn't gets shy or angry, please i need sugestions.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Davash222(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Buy her Pepsodent and thank me later.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Kondomatic(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Leave your nose at home while going to work.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Tolexander: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
shakes101:
I have a female colleague in work whose mouth smells, the girl is very juvial and friendly, but i can't figure out the method on how to approach her so that she doesn't gets shy or angry, please i need sugestions.
anytimes she is talking, try to cease your breath, for you not to perceive the odour.

But the problem is na person wey get mouth odour (halitosis) dey get secret to tell past
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
You can tell her or send her text anonymously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
shakes101:
you are helping her why should she get angry.
anytime it happen jst ask her if she is hungry .mouth odour can be a result of hunger.

you:are you hungry
she:no
you:you know bad breath can be a sign of hunger*laugh*
ps. dont use the word mouth odour
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
Another good idea.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by shakes101(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

hmm i like this one, may be i will do an MTN customise text, telling her to brush her mouth, i will do that everyday for one mouth, so that she will ask questions, then i will stylishly tell her what to do.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Ameeria: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tricky. I also have a male colleague with the same condition. I have decided to endure...we aren't close enough for me to hit such raw nerve.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by Epemaya: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls recommend bright toothgel, it will stop it finally.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by shege45: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2017
shakes101:
d best way is to text her anonymously dat she has bad breath n she needs to work on it i fit giv u my mail mke u send d number mke i help u so if she cal we no get any connection at all
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by ihustler(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you can afford to get her some coconut oil, I heard it is good for bad breath..it inhibits bacteria. She would be thankful because you helped her with the solution rather than pointing the problem out to her alone.
Re: My Colleagues Mouth Smells by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Updates On NEMA/SEMA/ EMT PARAMEDICS In Nigeria / Taking Care Of Bad Breath / See How To Stop Snoring Immediately With Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.