Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! (5829 Views)

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! / Did Jamb Official Eligibility Checker Told M The Wrong UTME Subject Combination? / What Did Jamb Say About Direct Entry Admission Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
I think if som of us are not in lagos....we shuld all visit each and every of d states zonal offices on Tuesday...we shuld al go into jamb social medias bombardn dem with dis issue as well makn a phone cal thru 2 deir office...make we disturb dem jare
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Lojekunle: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
MrEgghead:
Is it while you're registering your post ume or your Result slip?

While registering for post Utme

Maybe I'll go to jamb office on Tuesday and complain about it
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Lojekunle: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Which school is thst

University of ilorin
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Did they send you a message telling you this or you couldn't just proceed with this, cos I successfully did the LASU screening for my kid sister, Who I helped changed the institution to LASU in July also.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Did they send you a message telling you this or you couldn't just proceed with this, cos I successfully did the LASU screening for my kid sister, Who I helped changed the institution to LASU in July also.

Can you please share the process u went through in changing the institution maybe we didn't follow due process
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by AlanTuringAI: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Can you please share the process u went through in changing the institution maybe we didn't follow due process
Just the normal Pay 2500,login, Go to Registration, then UTME Data Correction, then Change of course/institution, effect changes and save..Your payment page should reflect Approved (Used) by now. When you print the original Jamb result slip for 1k afterwards, it should reflect the new changes.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Just the normal Pay 2500,login, Go to Registration, then UTME Data Correction, then Change of course/institution, effect changes and save..Your payment page should reflect Approved (Used) by now. When you print the original Jamb result slip for 1k afterwards, it should reflect the new changes.

It has reflect Approved(used)
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Naijabams(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmm just tweet @jamb HQ they will response asap to this
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by ITCareerINxtGen: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
For students...This book is even more important. Begin your college admission and future career with superior knowledge ahead of others...Your approach towards a career right from high school determines the heights & success you attain. At graduate level, knowledge determines how successful your job search, career growth & development would be;
Get "IT Career: A Roadmap";
Learn about relevant Academic bodies of knowledge;
Learn about IT industry;
Learn about certifications;
Learn how to secure high paying jobs and more. Visit Amazon today!

Link below. The best gift any parent can buy for a child.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who else is his/her own is showing approved(used) and still couldn't register with the new choice of school
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacktheripper:

It has reflect Approved(used)
I can't find the word 'used" but I printed the change of course slip.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrEgghead:
I can't find the word 'used" but I printed the change of course slip.

Check under your usage
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Ksudr(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
I changed from Unimaid to Bayero University. Bayero University will release a comprehensive list of those that apply them by Tuesday next week. I hope to see my name ooooo... Because I did the COI early July and it displayed used....
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by excel127(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrEgghead:
Have you been able to complete your Registration?
Yeah...Sure
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
excel127:
Yeah...Sure
Wow,congrats! Maybe your school downloaded late.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2017
According to fuouoke there's room to do change of institution to futouke
72hrs before you apply for their screening exercise
So it seems we are still safe
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 6:46am On Sep 03, 2017
@emzyme...2 me I dnt tink dere z nid 2 start doin anoda change again oo....let jst stick 2 d initial plan of visiting jamb office on TUESDAY
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Joshua15:
@emzyme...2 me I dnt tink dere z nid 2 start doin anoda change again oo....let jst stick 2 d initial plan of visiting jamb office on TUESDAY

Just saying since d school stated that seems surely our details will get to them

Not anoda change again ooo

Its a reference d 72hrs stuff
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by excel127(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrEgghead:
Wow,congrats! Maybe your school downloaded late.
Yea...Sure ure right...A source in the school told us yesterday dat he peeped into the just downloaded master statistics sheet frm jamb...Though the same source said other coc candidates are contacting him for their name not being in the school's database but i did mine on july 30 and my name is present on both schools database coz i changed first and 2nd choice...u guys having dis issue did urs late or should just be patient
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
excel127:

Yea...Sure ure right...A source in the school told us yesterday dat he peeped into the just downloaded master statistics sheet frm jamb...Though the same source said other coc candidates are contacting him for their name not being in the school's database but i did mine on july 30 and my name is present on both schools database coz i changed first and 2nd choice...u guys having dis issue did urs late or should just be patient
Okay..Thanks..I hope UI doesn't give me issues.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrEgghead:

Exactly oooo
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrEgghead:

Exactly oooo..... What did u change institution or course?
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Exactly oooo..... What did u change institution or course?
Institution.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO DID CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND CANNOT REGISTER FOR POST UTME!!
In addition to visiting jamb office to complain, I suggest we start a Twitter protest on this issue. We need a hash tag and at least 2000 tweets to trend. We have to start today!
Hash tag suggestion

#JAMB_COC_WAHALA

If we really want enter school this year we have to do something. Social media is a great tool. Please send at least 10 tweets with this hash tag.

Please those who are not affected should also help us tweet.

Mods won't pish this to FP ooo
Its nonsense they will push
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by obisco4u: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Emzyme:
FOR THOSE WHO DID CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND CANNOT REGISTER FOR POST UTME!!
In addition to visiting jamb office to complain, I suggest we start a Twitter protest on this issue. We need a hash tag and at least 2000 tweets to trend. We have to start today!
Hash tag suggestion

#JAMB_COC_WAHALA

If we really want enter school this year we have to do something. Social media is a great tool. Please send at least 10 tweets with this hash tag.

Please those who are not affected should also help us tweet.

Mods won't pish this to FP ooo
Its nonsense they will push

Thanks for your support brother.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by princealexndre(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Am about to do change of course, any thing I need to kno
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by obisco4u: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
#JAMB_COC_WHALA i've started tweeting.

Please spread to Facebook and WhatsApp groups to create more awareness. Thanks for your support.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
obisco4u:
#JAMB_COC_WHALA i've started tweeting.

Please spread to Facebook and WhatsApp groups to create more awareness. Thanks for your support.
People might not understand _COC_.If you can write it in full do that...I don't have a Twitter account but I'll bombard them with E-mail messages..

I call some of them moments ago,they were telling me the lists had been sent to respective institutions and there's nothing they can do about it.Lol,"Then why is the need to leave the portal still open",I asked, they were all saying rubbish.
The fact is that these people don't care as far the money is coming.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2017
I once did change of institution and course from UI to FUTA, but when i heard that Ui was going to do the Post UTME I decided to change back to UI on August 30 and the process was successful. I was able to print the jamb result slip indicating my change of institution and course. I tried to login to UI registration for post utme registration and I saw a message that read invalid information. Pls I need an urgent advise.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
azora:

I once did change of institution and course from UI to FUTA, but when i heard that Ui was going to do the Post UTME I decided to change back to UI on August 30 and the process was successful. I was able to print the jamb result slip indicating my change of institution and course. I tried to login to UI registration for post utme registration and I saw a message that read invalid information. Pls I need an urgent advise.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
azora:

same issues we all are havn here....its to visit d jamb office and if posible ur skul admision office if posible...bt try as much as possible 2 b n jamb office 2moro 4 more clarification cos NO TYM OOOO...we al are goin 2 jamb office 2 moro
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
MrEgghead:
People might not understand _COC_.If you can write it in full do that...I don't have a Twitter account but I'll bombard them with E-mail messages..

I call some of them moments ago,they were telling me the lists had been sent to respective institutions and there's nothing they can do about it.Lol,"Then why is the need to leave the portal still open",I asked, they were all saying rubbish.
The fact is that these people don't care as far the money is coming.
pls can u me d jamb phone no u called as well as d email adress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS 1 Student Killed After Caught In Bed With Married Woman / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The Mtn Foundation Scholarship Released / Oou Admission List For 2010/2011 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.