Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! (5751 Views)

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! / Did Jamb Official Eligibility Checker Told M The Wrong UTME Subject Combination? / What Did Jamb Say About Direct Entry Admission Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
I've been hearing from some Jamb candidates who did change of course/Institutions that they could not register for their respective schools POST UTME.
It's grossly incompetence on their part to have made such egregious error of not closing the portal prior to transfer of lists to the various institutions.
However,they keep allowing candidates to pay for procedure.It's uncalled for and wholly unacceptable.
I'm sure so many candidates have been affected.
I'm using this medium to call on the relevant authorities to look into this because post ume exams are fast approaching.
Those who reside in Abuja can help make lay complaints in Jamb Headquarters.

cc:lalasticlala,olawalebabs,fynestboi,Seun
This is when i need you most..pls help.

https://www.nairaland.com/3815177/2017-jamb-change-course-institution/164#59976835

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are you sure about this Mr.Egghead or could it be mistakes from the candidates
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Are you sure about this Mr.Egghead or could it be mistakes from the candidates
It couldn't have have happened to 3 or more at the same time..Check Unilorin thread on myschool.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by obisco4u: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Same with me. New institution: FUNAI. Please let's get more people in here.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by obisco4u: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2017
JAMB is responsible for this. They said COC will be a continious process and yet they asked insitutions to download list of fist choice candidates since 7th August. As a result of this those who did COC recently are not on that list. JAMB did not warn of this issue.

1 Like

Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
All these mods them won't take this to FP ooo
Only useless topics
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Emzyme:
All these mods them won't take this to FP ooo
Only useless topics
I don't blame them. Its not affecting them..If na snake thread lalasticlala will not hesitate.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Kimzylove(f): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by rochino92: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2017
i am affected by this too. anybody in abuja help us lay the complain to jamb hq plz.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by IamLukas(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have heard cases of this too...
It is obviously JAMB's fault as the list they forwarded to the various school didn't capture people that did COC

The best action to take is to go make your complains to Jamb.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
I did mine 26 July hope there is no problem?
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by zippopo(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
I think you guys should go to your various jamb zonal office as soon as possible...... We are in a country where anything goes.... Pls act fast!!! Don't wait for someone, go there yourself till the issue is resolved
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by jupiterz: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
consider ijmb

Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
chufor:
I did mine 26 July hope there is no problem?
Is your school of choice form out??
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by excel127(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
On July 31 i changed from futa to unn

I have generated my unn invoice and it worked just fine

Exercise some patience and it might work later
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
excel127:

Invoice as in??
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by excel127(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Invoice as in??
containing ur remita code for payment for the screening form.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Lojekunle: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm having the same issue with my coc and my friends own.. It's not bring out the courses we changed to its bringing out the old one.. Since August 7th shouldn't they have suppose to upload the files now we can't do anything
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Jacktheripper: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lojekunle:
I'm having the same issue with my coc and my friends own.. It's not bring out the courses we changed to its bringing out the old one.. Since August 7th shouldn't they have suppose to upload the files now we can't do anything

Which school is thst
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Lojekunle:
Is it while you're registering your post ume or your Result slip?
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 4:37am On Sep 01, 2017
gud mornin nd happy new month all...who has bin able 2 rectify d COC issues, cos my kid bro z finding it difficut 2 buy d post ume of d new skul he choose..pls I think its somtin we nid 2 find a quick solution cos most skuls are selling deir post utme form already....
so pls ur sugestion ooo. tans
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
Is your school of choice form out??
yes ui..but registration starts on monday
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Why can't d mods push this to front page

At least it will get more attention
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Seems we are on our own
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2017
excel127:

Have you been able to complete your Registration?
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Any latest
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by zippopo(f): 3:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Emzyme:
Any latest

Latest kwa? It's to go to their office or call o... What do we do?
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by AlanTuringAI: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2017
Kimzylove:
Yes oh i wanted to register 4 LASU screening buh they said i cant because of COI and i have done it since july
Did they send you a message telling you this or you couldn't just proceed with this, cos I successfully did the LASU screening for my kid sister, Who I helped changed the institution to LASU in July also.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Joshua15(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017
I blive d only solution to dis COC issue z 4 all affected applicants 2 visit the jamb HQ @ ikoyi....pls let al of us converge @ d HQ on Tuesday by 8:00am since Monday is public holiday.....because som1s career z at stake...we al no dat WE ARE IN A COUNTRY WHERE NOBODY CARES....let us al com 2geda 2 cry out n one voice so as 2 enable d public know our predicament.....
DIS Z JST A SUGGESTION....if u agree 2 it jst say YES....gud morning peeps...,
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by MrEgghead(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Joshua15:
I blive d only solution to dis COC issue z 4 all affected applicants 2 visit the jamb HQ @ ikoyi....pls let al of us converge @ d HQ on Tuesday by 8:00am since Monday is public holiday.....because som1s career z at stake...we al no dat WE ARE IN A COUNTRY WHERE NOBODY CARES....let us al com 2geda 2 cry out n one voice so as 2 enable d public know our predicament.....
DIS Z JST A SUGGESTION....if u agree 2 it jst say YES....gud morning peeps...,
Since you're reside in Lagos,It's very cool..You can open a whatsapp group canvassing for more people to ball in....I think Nairaland will be an ideal place to canvass people.
Re: Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
what about those that don't reside in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuc Proposed Seven Years Of Medical School : A Medical Student's Perspective / Is Jamb Direct Entry(de) Form Out. / Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.