Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) (2107 Views)

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by vinegurl(f): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Egusi soup is one those Nigerian soups made with egusi seeds, it is very easy and simple to make egusi soup unlike other Nigerian vegetable soups which involve long procedures. The two methods of preparing egusi include the frying method and the caking method. The caking method is is also simple just like the frying method.

To make this soup within an hour, all you need to do is to add a little water to the ground egusi, then mould into medium balls, the balls will form some lumps in the soup. This process doesn’t take much time. This video explains better on how to cook a delicious egusi soup with bitter leaf and assorted meat. Watch the video and see for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axbqsxmSoaE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by AVECDEO: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Many thanks....I'm following you already....keep it up gal.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by SuperSuave(m): 4:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Even God knows egusi is the number 1 on the list of my favorite soups, it goes with any food for me even with rice, no kidding.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by vinegurl(f): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
Even God knows egusi is the number 1 on the list of my favorite soups, it goes with any food for me even with rice, no kidding.

Yeah, it's true egusisoup goes well with all staple food. Thanks dear
Re: How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by cassidy1996(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Cook Vine! you keep surprising me. I just woke up to see this, this morning. Today is going to be great, but am already hungry?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Nigerian Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (caking Method) by vinegurl(f): 2:38am On Sep 04, 2017
cassidy1996:
Cook Vine! you keep surprising me. I just woke up to see this, this morning. Today is going to be great, but am already hungry?
Lol! Yeah Egusi soup help stop your hunger; wish you a great day ahead. Thanks.
AVECDEO:
Many thanks....I'm following you already....keep it up gal.

Tanks so much AVECDEO, I appreciate your kind feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Employment Training / Free Computer Training In Nigeria / This Is Confusing To All Men...seriously!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.