Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass (885 Views)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Triton1996(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Popular Prophet, Joshua Iginla’s prophecy on Angola election which came up on the 23rd of August, 2017, has come to pass. He prophesied this on the 30th of April during a live service in his church headquarters in that he sees the ruling party taking over.

In his words, ‘ I’m seeing the person the president is drawing down, its like Samuel anointing David to take over. I still see the ruling party succeeding and being on Throne’. In confirmation, on 24th of August, it was announced that João Lourenço of the ruling party, MPLA , won with a clear vote.

It would be recalled that the long-time President Jose Eduardo dos Santos, in December 2016 stepped down and MPLA laid down Joao Laourenco as the Party’s choice for the Presidential election

2 Shares

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Nukilia: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Can we please stop all these prediction jargons ...

2 Likes

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by OmoOshodi(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Bet9ja prophets... They should stop predicting instead prophesy

1 Like

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Christonjnr(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2017
And simple soccer prediction is hard gore him. Proof me by telling me teams to play goal goal this weekend

1 Like

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by paiz: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Trial and error
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by ritababe(f): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Christonjnr:
And simple soccer prediction is hard gore him.
Proof me by telling me teams to play goal goal this weekend
they don't predict foolishly for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by ritababe(f): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Nukilia:

did they force you to listen? and if u are not interested why are you on this thread?
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
ritababe:

did they force you to listen? and if u are not interested why are you on this thread?

Must you quote him? Every man is entitled to his own opinion!
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by ritababe(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:

Must you quote him? Every man is entitled to his own opinion!
not on public forum
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Nukilia: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2017
ritababe:

cheesy
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Megatrix: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2017
That one was easy now.Anyone following Angola politics know that there is only one political party capable of winning the elections. MPLA has won all presidential elections for the past three decades. Abeg prophet should tell us who will win Nigeria vs Cameroun.
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Topgainer: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
I predict that Triton is the nairaland handle of one of Nigeria's false Prophets. He has been promoting the sorcerers for some time now.
OmoOshodi:
Bet9ja prophets... They should stop predicting instead prophesy
It is safer to predict than to say thus says the Lord. It is a difficult thing to hide a rotten egg among the good ones in a crate of eggs. This is the position of hybrid Christian leaders who go about doing permutations and deceiving their followers with dark arts. People with good and conservative Christian background enter such centers, see through the charade and walkaway.
Prophet Joshua Iginla and his crop of talknado gangsters are false prophets. Stay away from such men and their Greek gifts.

1 Like

Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
i need correct score
niig vs cameroon
Re: Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Nukilia:
See u,had being it didn't come to pass you would be first call him fake prophet

(1) (Reply)

When To Keep Mute / Bathsheba's Rooftop Bath - Coincidence Or An Act Of Seduction? / Please Lead Me Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.