Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo (34145 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Hillzy(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:
I don't understand how the organisers in that team can miss out things like this.
They did'nt miss anytin bro, nike is now d real deal since a year nd

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by robosky02(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
good one there cheesy

one love
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by unitysheart(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
The national team has a contract with Adidas buh there in the background was a Nike sponsorship label ad undecided

We now Use Nike.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
The national team has a contract with Adidas buh there in the background was a Nike sponsorship label ad undecided

It would have been best to have face only but I am sure Adidas are bigger than that.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by WiseFool2(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
dullard buhari should have die in his stead....
Carl is not dead,oga.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by antyokya: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=solrussia post=59990829]
Adidas no longer sponsor the national team, it's Nike..... get your facts right

thanks bro. some people are only current on nairaland. I was about enlightening the dude before I stumbled on your help. thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by leesha(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2017
LordBaelish:
PR disaster

Modified:

I can't imagine there's a PR person there because he/she needs the boot. That's the same way they used MTN ads on a Glo sponsored league.

Nigeria.

That's wat the national team jersey looks like people. Be sure to note the Nike logo on it too. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Kingbuhari(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
WiseFool2:
Carl is not dead,oga.

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by zomoears(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.

Ur eye de work.

D sponsors in that backdrop, are they also old sponsors? Getting free publicity?
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Kingbuhari(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
WiseFool2:
Carl is not dead,oga.
is he the owner of Carlcare

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by kayzat: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.

I think they are back with Nike now.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by ufuosman(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2017
I love dis
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Jaynom(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
They have a contract with NIKE check their Jersey sir then edit your comment

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by refreshrate: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:
I don't understand how the organisers in that team can miss out things like this.

Contract with team not press conference venue or do they also have contract with the other brands there?
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by stevemarkdangot(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
Get your fact right Nike is the new sponsor of the NFF
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Keketu(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:
fool boi.... The jerseys of the various national teams in Nigeria
would be redesigned by kit sponsors Nike
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by cassyrooy(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:
That contract has long been terminated na, Nike assumed sponsorship role for years now. keep up man
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by siralabai(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
Nigeria is no longer using Adidas o
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Keketu:
fool boi.... The jerseys of the various national teams in Nigeria
would be redesigned by kit sponsors Nike
Your dad's nickname@ bolded?
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by alexiandro(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
Its Nike we have a contract with...
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Keketu(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:
Your dad's nickname@ bolded?
plea dont make me cry please cry i love you to try to correct you but now you have offended my father. i only say fool boy to you . i did not say fool boy your father. did i?
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by jabbo(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
thorpido:

And who gave you that information that information? For your information, Nike sponsors @thenff. Be sure of your facts before commenting.

See https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjPzt2kmYHWAhWJLsAKHWHoBAAQFggrMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pulse.ng%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fnigeria-football-federation-why-nike-is-extending-deal-with-nff-exclusive-id5870750.html&usg=AFQjCNHoksnrhPT5yxTz0_LwEUaGFrUnew
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Getbizzzy: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.

Go and borrow sense:

The Nike logo is on the picture of Ikemi.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by ebikels: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Trust naija handlers.
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by PMBtill2023: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingbuhari:
dullard buhari should have die in his stead....
YOUR father have no use to his family,then whatis hewaiting for?death is sure for him!
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by thorpido(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Keketu:
plea dont make me cry please cry i love you to try to correct you but now you have offended my father. i only say fool boy to you . i did not say fool boy your father. did i?
I'm most likely to be older than you so it's wrong to try to correct someone by using those words,moreso when you don't know me.

Sorry i mentioned your dad because he didn't offend me but his potty-mouthed son.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
nice one, a show of love, they should also beat the indomitable lions for him.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by CDCEO001: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.

They may have contract with Adidas, But i think they are not restricted from having other sponsors. You can see even zenith bank and other logos.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Kingbuhari(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
PMBtill2023:
YOUR father have no use to his family,then whatis hewaiting for?death is sure for him!

Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by jhidey08(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
GogetterMD:
PR disaster.
shut up and don't say what you dunno. They've parted ways with Adidas since the conclusion of 2014 World Cup. They now have Nike as their sponsors.
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Juliusdking(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo by Chanchit: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Its not about wearing polo, how many of you have visited him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / Senegal's President Pledges $87,100 To Each Senegalese Player for winning AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.