Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite (13810 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by repogirl(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Good morning great pals..
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help
Don't scratch and it won't turn to sores.
And use mosquito nets.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by KellyGatzz(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Goan buy mekako soap. . .use it for bathing day & night.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by gracevile: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help
use bleaching creame the corrosive one I bet u no mosquito will come after u again because the absolutely hate bleached skin
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by nellyelitz(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
I have problem too
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Originalsly: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2017
@Op..... your body naturally has a bad reaction to mosquito bites. You need to keep mosquitoes away from you. How? ... cover your skin.... or use mosquito repellant. Trousers and long sleeves would cover only part of your body so mosquito repellant would be more practical. For mosquito repellant. ... use a natural mosquito repellant..... in the natural form. Someone suggested henna/lalle....dried leaves pounded into powder..if that's a natural repellant or used to heal the skin I'm not sure...get more info from him. I know of neem...that's a natural insect repellant... you will never see any insect period on or near that tree... even birds avoid it. You can use the leaves ... soak them in water/make a paste whatever and apply to your skin. As long as the scent is there....mosquitoes will never be near to you. If you look at the contents of some chemical repellant you will see neem is the active ingredient...or what makes the repellant work...5% or a bit higher. The other 95% chemicals can only cause some negative effect on your body...so why not use 100% natural neem? Neem is also good for treating skin damage...but don't take my word for it...Google neem and read for yourself. Finally.... have you ever wonder how for centuries up until now... people live in forested areas in tropical areas ... infested with malaria mosquitoes... and are not affected? We should stop dashing for creams and chemicals but first consult with our elders....there is a natural remedy for every natural problem. PS....make your own mosquito repellant net...how....neem leaves/stems soaked in water for a day or two.... soak net inside for like a day...put to dry and use. In the morning you'll notice not a single mosquito on the net.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by slinkman(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:

Please I need help
i know it might sound like I am joking but I am not truly , buy glue if you can, not super glue but just glue and always rub it on the bitten area, wait a few minute for it to dry and leave it there, you'd notice the itch and pain go away
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by chuksdavid28(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
legalgoon:
Try rubbing shea butter. It helps a lot. kiss
nawa ooo, na everything shea butter dey work for
someone is complaining of mosquito bite and ur recommending shea butter, is it to smoothen the skin and make it more appealing for d mosquitos to ravage him
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by natznext(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

It's not a medical problem. Many people have sensitive skins. It has to do with the strength of your immune system in this case.

Once someone is bitten by a mosquito, the immune system vamps up and tries to protect the site of the bite. This can cause some forms of autoimmune response or histamine release, hence the swelling and itching. Although various persons have various degrees of reactions.

Piriton (chlorphenamin) or any other antihistamine can help with the itching and wound too.
English please
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
4rty:
sorry pls where do I get it from? thanks.
Market but tell dem u want d pure one
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Strongbest(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:

Please I need help

What is your skin type, are you dark or light skin? Let me get your response and I will treat you once and for all.

You can check our thread out here also:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Reread my post. I edited it. React to the edited one.

No time for that
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by MOSICATED5(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Use odomus
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by martzorro(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
just get out of Nigeria Simple
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Toroze(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
If it's to get rid of the spots and the scaring of the wound try Bitter leaf just rub the leaves on the skin till the juice comes out and you're good to go if the leaf is having a hard time bring our water just dip it in a bowl of water before you begin trust me it works
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Pearl05(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm having same issue. Once exposed to mosquitoes bites, the spot swells up, itches uncontrollable , turns reddish and later leaves black spots. The annoying thing is that that they prefers to attack my upper arms.

Now, no matter how I spray insecticide in the room, I must sleep under mosquitos net.

Double protection.

Someone once told me that it has to do with my genotype and blood group. AA , A+
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by RillJ(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
They probably need your advice in ASO ROCK grin
holatin:
1) use odomus mosquito repellant

2) sleep with an hazmat suit

3) leave Africa for them
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by ggoldmine: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:

Please I need help

You should use mosquito spray or net. You can also try one of our products; Oriflame tender care balm... it will help with the healing time and odd marks.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by sochima1989(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
How can i get the balm?
ggoldmine:

You should use mosquito spray or net. You can also try one of our products; Oriflame tender care balm... it will help with the healing time and odd marks.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by sochima1989(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
thanksssss
quote author=Originalsly post=59995371]@Op..... your body naturally has a bad reaction to mosquito bites. You need to keep mosquitoes away from you. How? ... cover your skin.... or use mosquito repellant. Trousers and long sleeves would cover only part of your body so mosquito repellant would be more practical. For mosquito repellant. ... use a natural mosquito repellant..... in the natural form. Someone suggested henna/lalle....dried leaves pounded into powder..if that's a natural repellant or used to heal the skin I'm not sure...get more info from him. I know of neem...that's a natural insect repellant... you will never see any insect period on or near that tree... even birds avoid it. You can use the leaves ... soak them in water/make a paste whatever and apply to your skin. As long as the scent is there....mosquitoes will never be near to you. If you look at the contents of some chemical repellant you will see neem is the active ingredient...or what makes the repellant work...5% or a bit higher. The other 95% chemicals can only cause some negative effect on your body...so why not use 100% natural neem? Neem is also good for treating skin damage...but don't take my word for it...Google neem and read for yourself. Finally.... have you ever wonder how for centuries up until now... people live in forested areas in tropical areas ... infested with malaria mosquitoes... and are not affected? We should stop dashing for creams and chemicals but first consult with our elders....there is a natural remedy for every natural problem. PS....make your own mosquito repellant net...how....neem leaves/stems soaked in water for a day or two.... soak net inside for like a day...put to dry and use. In the morning you'll notice not a single mosquito on the net.[/quote]
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by millyajay(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have a similar issue... I have had those spots on my legs since when I was little caused by mosquito bites... Not really dark and it's fading as I grow older... But I have been searching for something that can clear it fast
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by ggoldmine: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
How can i get the balm?

Send me a PM on WhatsApp. check my signature.

PS: the person that wrote about using neem is also right.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
RillJ:
They probably need your advice in ASO ROCK grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by izobemheuwaize: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
use yam water .it works faster
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Thallyheart(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Hate is a strong word... I love mosquitos
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by AffordableAutos: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
I have long rich mosquito repellant for sale at pocket friendly price
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Jay4joy: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sleeping inside a treated mosquito net is the best way to protect yourself from malaria. A Malaria-Free Nigeria. Play Your Part!
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by omalichawa: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
sochima1989:

Please I need help
. You need Neolife Treneen and Carotenoid. You will be amazed at the results.
eworker:
Read this:

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3fe5cb2d00ed313fb64f1e4871d158c0

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by omalichawa: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
repogirl:
Don't scratch and it won't turn to sores.
And use mosquito nets.
Call this no to get and make enquiries for all Neolife Supplements - 08143383814 Mykeilah
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by hapi2020(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
LONGRICH has the answer, use longrich mosquito repellent to prevent the mosquito bite, it is natural organic product, no effect on the skin. then u can use the rejuvenating cream and snake oil to clear of the blemish it leaves on your skin.
chat me up 07031603633 or follow this link
https:///2347031603633

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinea Records Seven Ebola Cases As Health Chief Calls Outbreak An ‘epidemic’ / NAFDAC Headquarters Abuja On Fire / How To Go For A Second Sex Round?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.