Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Word For Today - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word For Today (30524 Views)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 26/09/2017 / The Word For Today, Tuesday, 29th August, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

UNTIL YOU CAN RUN NO MORE

Saturday, 1st September, 2018

'The socket of Jacob's hip was out of joint.' Genesis 32:25 NKJV

When you try to run from God, you keep running into him at every turn. It happened to Jacob. He ran from his brother Esau's anger, and when things got too hot in his father-in-law's house, he ran from there too. Finally, when he could run no more, he ran into God at a place called Peniel. And it was there that his name was changed from Jacob the deceiver, to Israel, which means 'a prince with God'. The Bible says: 'Then Jacob was left alone; and a man wrestled with him until the breaking of day. Now when he saw that he did not prevail against him, he touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob's hip was out of joint as he wrestled with him. And he said, "Let me go, for the day breaks." But he said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me!" So he said to him, "What is your name?" He said, "Jacob." And he said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed"' (Genesis 32:24-28 NKJV).

When God dislocated Jacob's hip, in essence he was telling him, 'Your running days are over, and your limp will be a constant reminder of your total dependence on me.' We all need a 'Jacob experience'. Oswald Chambers said when God wants to use a man, 'He hammers him and hurts him, and with mighty blows converts him.'

Everything Jacob needed, he found when he ran into the arms of God. The same is true for you.

Soulfood: Josh 1-4 Lk 19:1-10 Ps 84 Pro 22:24-26,

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 1

Monday, 3rd September, 2018

'That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.' Psalm 83:18 KJV

The Israelites called God Jehovah, a name they regarded as incommunicable and inexplicable. The name means the 'self-existing One', and the 'I Am'. He was the Creator of all things; an awesome and unknowable supreme being. But God desired to be known in a personal way. So he added to the name Jehovah five revealing titles - word-portraits of himself to help us better understand and relate to him. Israel discovered these word-portraits during times of crisis and distress, and they will bless and encourage you during your times of need.

Let's look at each. Jehovah-Jireh: The Lord will see, the Lord will provide. Abraham was about to sacrifice his son when God provided a lamb to offer in Isaac's place. In response, Abraham called him Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord who sees and provides. And it doesn't just apply to Abraham. The New Testament says the Lord sees your needs and provides answers. Jesus said, 'Your heavenly Father knows...that you need all these things' (Matthew 6:32 NKJV). Like a caring, alert, observant parent who anticipates his child's every need, God provides well-timed solutions. Before a child's shoes wear out a good father provides new ones; his child doesn't need to beg, bargain and plead. 'Then why don't I have what I want?' you ask. Because God knows what you really need - you don't! What you see as 'needs' might simply be 'wants' in God's eyes.

Remember - Jehovah-Jireh sees your needs and will provide them!

Soulfood: Josh 5:1-8:29 Lk 19:11-27 Ps 103:1-12 Pro 22:27-29.

Courtesy: Grace So Amazing Foundation

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 2

Tuesday, 4th September, 2018

'For the battle is not yours, but God's.' 2 Chronicles 20:15 NKJV

When Israel was threatened by the mighty forces of Amalek at Rephidim, God gave them a supernatural victory. Realising that God was fighting the battle for them, Moses built an altar to Jehovah-Nissi: The Lord my banner. Hear his words: 'The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace' (Exodus 14:14 NKJV). 'Be not afraid nor dismayed...for the battle is not yours, but God's' (2 Chronicles 20:15 NKJV).

Why then do you discourage yourself into defeat, trying to win the battle in your own strength? You engage in a fruitless cycle of repentance, resolutions, struggles, defeat and discouragement, which leads to more repenting. The only sort of spiritual conflict that's ever successfully won, is the one God fights for you. He doesn't expect you to win the battle, only to surrender to him and let him win it for you! 'So am I not supposed to fight at all?' you ask. Yes, you're to 'fight the good fight of faith' (1 Timothy 6:12 NKJV). Yours isn't a battle of exhausting effort; it's the battle of believing. 'But am I not to wrestle like Jacob did?'

Observe two things: first, Jacob didn't win by wrestling, he won by being rendered too weak to continue wrestling. Paul said, 'When I am weak, then am I strong' (2 Corinthians 12:10 NKJV). Second, Jacob's victory lay in his surrender. Are you worn out from the battle - at the end of your rope? You may be just where God wants you! Let go and trust your Jehovah-Nissi to prevail for you, because 'the battle is not yours, but God's' (2 Chronicles 20:15 NKJV).

Soulfood: Josh 8:30-10:43 Lk 19:28-40 Ps 103:13-22 Pro 23:1-3.

Credit: Grace So Amazing Foundation

2 Likes

Re: The Word For Today by DaniDani(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2018
God bless you. You have lifted my soul.
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Thanks!
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 3

Wednesday, 5th September, 2018

'Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord.' Exodus 14:13 NKJV

Let's continue with Jehovah-Nissi: The Lord my banner. Just because God fights your battles doesn't mean you're not involved. It's not easy to hand control over to the Lord and let him fight on your behalf. You may feel like you're copping out, or being irresponsible. You're programmed to think, 'Don't just sit there - do something!' You're like a drowning man who can't stop grabbling for his rescuer, thereby making his job almost impossible. In essence, you become your rescuer's worst nightmare!

The hardest part about the order to 'stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord' (Exodus 14:13 NKJV) is that most of us mistake standing still for doing nothing. Fear says, 'Do something - anything!' Faith says, 'Stand in faith. Let God do it!' That's about as far from doing nothing as you can get! It's faith at its highest. 'Why do I need armour if I'm not fighting?' Paul says, 'Put on the full armour of God, so...you can take your stand against the devil's schemes' (Ephesians 6:11 NIV). You're to wear God's armour - not yours. You're to stand - not fight. 'The weapons of our warfare are not carnal' (2 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV).

Our human methods get in God's way. Natural powers are useless against spiritual forces. The grub of the dragonfly that lives at the bottom of the pond may be a finely developed, vigorous grub. But when it becomes a dragonfly, the strengths and abilities of its grub-life won't help it to live an airborne life. Once you lived by effort, now you live by trusting in and relying on Jehovah-Nissi!

Soulfood: Josh 11-13 Lk 19:41-48 Ps 111 Pro 23:4-6.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 4

Thursday, 6th September, 2018

'I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites...Peace! Do not be afraid.' Judges 6:16, 23 NIV

The name Jehovah-Shalom: The Lord our peace, was discovered by Gideon when God told him to lead Israel against the Midianites - a position he felt was far beyond his capacity. 'How can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest...and I am the least in my family' (Judges 6:15 NIV). Here's how the Lord responded: 'I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites...Peace! Do not be afraid. You are not going to die' (Judges 6:16-23 NIV). A frightened Gideon believed God and before the battle was even fought or the victory won, by faith he saw the peace already secured. So he built an altar to Jehovah-Shalom, 'the Lord is peace!'

We often assume we'll only have peace when our situation changes. Then like Gideon we learn that inward peace doesn't depend on altering our outward circumstances; it depends on believing God is with you and experiencing his inner peace. Jesus promises: 'Peace I leave with you; my peace [inner, faith-based] I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives [outward, circumstantial]. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid' (John 14:27 NIV).

However inadequate you may feel to face the challenges today, remember Christ's words: 'I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace...take heart! I have overcome the world' (John 16:33 NIV). Notice: your job is to 'take heart', and trust Jehovah-Shalom to handle the rest!

Soulfood: Josh 14-15 Lk 20:1-8 Ps 142 Pro 23:7-9.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 5

Friday, 7th September, 2018

'This will be his name: "The Lord is our righteousness."' Jeremiah 23:6 NLT

The name Jehovah-Tsidkenu: The Lord our righteousness, was given by God through Jeremiah, announcing the coming of Jesus the redeemer: 'I will raise up a righteous descendant from King David's line...And this will be his name: "The Lord is our righteousness"' (Jeremiah 23:5-6 NLT). Before Jesus came, our righteousness lay in our own efforts. 'We will be counted as righteous when we obey all the commands...God has given us' (Deuteronomy 6:25 NLT). We absolutely failed that righteousness test! But 'The Lord our righteousness' became our solution. 'For he made him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in him' (2 Corinthians 5:21 NKJV).

Notice: it's only 'in Jesus' that we 'become the righteousness of God'! You're not to try to do right so you can feel righteous before God, or to generate a supply of good works to draw from when needed. You're to draw continually from the 'righteousness' deposited in your account by Christ. It's useless to look within yourself for humility, patience, kindness, love, etc. They're not there! You must take them by faith from the supply stored up for you in Jesus.

Guilty hearts can draw forgiveness, anxious spirits can draw peace, and weary souls can draw strength from Jehovah-Tsidkenu. You received salvation by faith alone. And in the same way you must draw righteousness, and everything else you need, by faith in what God has accomplished and stored up for your use in Jesus, The Lord our righteousness!

Soulfood: Josh 16:1-19:23 Lk 20:9-19 Ps 20 Pro 23:10-12.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S IN A NAME 6

Saturday, 8th September, 2018

'The name of the city...shall be, The Lord is there.' Ezekiel 48:35 NKJV

During Israel's twenty-fifth year of captivity, Ezekiel the prophet received from God his name Jehovah-Shammah: The Lord is there. God described Israel's future home, Jerusalem, saying, 'And the name of the city...shall be, The Lord is there [Jehovah-Shammah].' It applied not only to the Lord of the old covenant, but equally to Jesus, the Lord of the new covenant. His name, 'Immanuel', like Jehovah-Shammah, means, 'the Lord is with us' (see Isaiah 7:14). And it means at all times, in all places, under all circumstances, and for all of us, God is ever available and ever present! David proclaimed: 'I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to Heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me and your strength will support me' (Psalm 139:7-10 NLT).

Do you remember how fear, loneliness, and helplessness disappeared when you were in your mum's or dad's presence? In Israel's deepest despair God's response was always, 'I am with you.' Those words guaranteed that their needs would always be met!

And today God is saying to you, 'I'm with you', and 'neither death, life, angels, spirit-powers, present or future fears, height, depth, nor anything else in all creation will ever separate us' (see Romans 8:38-39). That promise extends to all God's redeemed children - reach out and grasp it.

Soulfood: Josh 19:24-21:45 Lk 20:20-26 Ps 112 Pro 23:13-15.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

LET GOD BE SEEN NOT YOU

Sunday, 9th September, 2018

'Don't do good works publicly, to be admired.' Matthew 6:1 TLB

Jesus reserved his harshest condemnation for those who did good deeds 'in order to be seen'. He flipped on the spotlight and exposed every self-righteous mole and pimple. He called them hypocrites, the original Greek for 'actor'. First-century actors wore masks. So a hypocrite is someone who puts on a mask, a false face, and performs for the applause of others. Jesus didn't say, 'Don't do good works.' Nor did he say, 'Don't let your good works be seen.' We must do good works, and some of them must be seen in order to have impact. So let's be clear. To do a good thing is a good thing. To do good to be seen is not.

In fact, to do a good thing to be seen is a serious offence. Here's why. Hypocrisy turns people away from God. When God-seekers see singers strut like Las Vegas entertainers...when they hear the preacher - a man of slick words, dress, and hair - play to the crowd and exclude God...When church attendees dress to be seen and make much ado over their gifts and offerings...When people enter a church to see God yet they can't see God because of the church, don't think for a second that God doesn't react. Jesus was clear on this issue: 'Take care! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, for then you will lose the reward from your Father in Heaven' (Matthew 6:1 TLB).

Today let God be seen - not you.

Soulfood: Jn 14:6-11 Acts 4:8-12 Acts 16:22-34 John 3:13-21.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

RELATIONSHIPS AND REFLECTIONS

Monday, 10th September, 2018

'Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord.' 2 Peter 3:18 NKJV

There are two things that help determine personal growth:

(1) Your relationships. The Bible says, 'Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction' (Amos 3:3 NLT)? The company you keep will lift you, level you, or lower you. A lady wrote this letter to an advice columnist: 'In my last year of school my English teacher took an essay I'd written and tore it apart in front of the class. I was humiliated - I felt dumb. That was years ago, and I've never forgotten it.' In a few short seconds the wrong person diminished this woman's sense of self-worth for a lifetime.

(2) Your reflections. When a Sunday school teacher asked a little girl, 'Who made you?' she replied, 'God made part of me.' The teacher asked, 'What do you mean?' The little girl replied, 'God made me little - and I growed the rest of myself.' God holds us responsible for our personal growth. The psalmist wrote, 'I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation' (Psalm 119:99 NKJV). The word 'meditation' means 'reflective thinking'. Like a slow cooker, meditation allows your thoughts to slowly simmer until they're done. Most of us would rather act than think. But as Socrates observed, 'The unexamined life is not worth living.' Reflective thinking is uncomfortable for a variety of reasons. For instance, we have difficulty staying focused. We find the process dull, and we don't particularly enjoy spending time reflecting on difficult issues. But if you don't carve out time for reflection and meditation, you won't mature. You won't grow in the 'grace and...knowledge' you need to succeed. It's that simple.

Soulfood: Num 29:1-6 Mt 24 Rev 11:15-19 1 Cor 15:50-58.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE WAY UP IS DOWN

Tuesday, 11th September, 2018

'He took the humble position.' Philippians 2:7 NLT

Jerusalem was surrounded by walls, and one of the ways into it was through Valley Gate. When Nehemiah rebuilt the walls, we're told: 'The people...rebuilt Valley Gate' (Nehemiah 3:13 CEV). In the Christian life there has to be a place for both 'mountaintop experiences' and 'valley experiences'. Let's take another look at a well-known Scripture: 'Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles [that's elevation]; they shall run and not be weary [that's acceleration]; and they shall walk and not faint [that's duration]' (Isaiah 40:31 NKJV). And when you don't have the strength to do any of these things, Paul says, 'Having done all...stand' (Ephesians 6:13 NKJV).

There's a season in your life for all these experiences. The Bible says Jesus 'took the humble position...Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honour' (Philippians 2:7-9 NLT). Luke records that Jesus 'took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them' (Luke 24:30 NKJV).

Blessed and broken - that's still God's pattern. Why? So you can handle his blessings and remain humble. You're in trouble when you're more conscious of your image than of your need for God. That's why he allows you to walk through situations that bring you to the place of utter dependence on him. You have to be taken, blessed, and broken, before you can be given away in service to others. In God's Kingdom the way up is down!

Soulfood: Josh 22-24 Lk 20:27-40 Ps 27 Pro 23:16-18.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE COMPARISON TRAP 1

Wednesday, 12th September, 2018

'Don't compare yourself.' Galatians 6:4 CEV

Nothing will destroy your peace of mind faster than comparing. It shows a lack of understanding and makes you 'behave unwisely' (2 Corinthians 10:12 AMP). Cain measured himself against his brother Abel, and it ended in murder. When the disciples compared notes to see who among them would suffer and who would be spared, Jesus told them, 'That is not your business' (John 21:23 NCV).

Observe: (1) Comparisons can make you feel superior, which leads to pride. Remember the Pharisee who made a great show of thanking God because he was better than everybody else? (see Luke 18:11). Pride was Satan's downfall; that's why he loves it when you struggle in the same trap. (2) Comparisons can make you feel inferior, which leads to low self-esteem and keeps you focused on yourself. You overlook the truth that God doesn't play favourites (see Acts 10:34) and start believing he's withholding things that are rightfully yours. Society creates a sense of entitlement; then Satan reminds you of all the people who've already attained what you want, which propels you further down the road to discontentment. Anne Peterson says: 'Satan's lies have a little truth mixed in, which makes them harder to recognise. We need to refute them by saturating ourselves with the truth...it's only by learning the Scriptures that we can sort them out.' (3) We attempt to bring God down to our level by comparing how he's working now with how he worked in the past. Stop trying to figure God out, and trust him! 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts' (Isaiah 55:9 NIV).

Instead of comparing, start using and appreciating what God has blessed you with.

Soulfood: Col 1-2 Lk 20:41-47 Ps 78:1-8 Pro 23:19-21.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE COMPARISON TRAP 2

Thursday, 13th September, 2018

'When they measure... and compare... they are not wise.' 2 Corinthians 10:12 NIV

If you've lost your joy in serving the Lord, maybe it's because you're comparing yourself to others and trying to be like them. Paul said, 'Do your own work well...don't compare yourself' (Galatians 6:4 CEV). Paul continually dealt with critics. And his response was always the same: avoid comparisons, resist exaggerations, and seek only God's commendation. He refused to be distracted by criticism, or compare his ministry, or engage in fruitless debates.

Author John Bunyan said if his life was fruitless it didn't matter who praised him, and if it was fruitful it didn't matter who criticised him. Speaker and writer Anne Peterson adds: 'Kill the dragons of comparison...When I see something that ruffles my feathers I pray for that person. It's easier when I'm honest with God - he knows how I feel anyway. Then I begin to praise him...I sing old hymns...they're loaded with truths about the Lord. Instead of wondering when I'll attain the thing I'm working towards, I dwell on the wonderful things God has already done. Contentment is available as long as we keep our eyes on the King of Kings.'

An unknown poet wrote: 'The stick I made for measuring, I used most every day. It helped me to compare myself with others on my way. I watched all those behind me, or further down the road, and I would readjust my pace or lighten up my load. The most important drawback with how I ran my race, was watching everything around - except my Saviour's face!'

Soulfood: Col 3-4 Philem Lk 21:1-11 Ps 78:9-16 Pro 23:22-25.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

YOU HAVE THE POWER USE IT

Saturday, 15th September, 2018

'I pray that...he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being.' Ephesians 3:16 NIV

Until you realise the power of God that's within you, you won't use it. One of the greatest healing forces in the world is God's Word, and it's at your fingertips! For example, when you or a loved one gets sick, the Bible says, 'These signs will follow those who believe: In my name they will...lay hands on the sick, and they will recover' (Mark 16:17-18 NKJV). That's a power-filled promise. When Jesus returned to Capernaum, the Bible says, 'It was heard that he was in the house' (Mark 2:1 NKJV). And before he left there, a paralysed man got up and walked.

So: if Christ lives in you, shouldn't people feel his presence when they're in your presence? If you're on the church board, shouldn't the church be blessed? Shouldn't you be a change agent solving problems and helping the church grow? The church isn't perfect. Nobody said it was. It's a hospital, not an elite club. But whatever is wrong with the church is man's doing, not God's. When God is behind even the smallest thing it becomes mighty; it must succeed because his power is absolute, unchanging, and available!

It's time to 'use God's mighty weapons...to knock down the strongholds' (2 Corinthians 10:4 NLT). It's time to force the issue by telling the devil to take his hands off everything that concerns you! Jesus said, 'All power has been given to me...Go therefore' (Matthew 28:18-19 NKJV). He has given you the power - use it!

Soulfood: Neh 5-7 Lk 21:25-38 Ps 78:32-39 Pro 23:29-35.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

DON'T RUSH TO JUDGMENT

Sunday, 16th September, 2018

'Do not make...premature judgements.' 1 Corinthians 4:5 AMP

Prejudice - is pre-judging. It makes you see those who don't endorse what you believe as enemies. You attribute commendable qualities to the circle you move in, and negative ones to those outside it. That's not what Jesus did. He befriended and fellowshipped with sinners and societal outcasts - without compromising who he was or endorsing their lifestyle. The Bible cautions against 'hasty...premature judgments', and reminds us that 'the Lord...will...bring to light...things that are [...hidden]...aims, (motives and purposes) of hearts' (1 Corinthians 4:5 AMP). He's the only one qualified to discern 'the thoughts and intents of the heart' (Hebrews 4:12 NKJV).

So if you're inclined to 'judge before the right time' (1 Corinthians 4:5 NCV), here's some food for thought: (1) Face your prejudice. List all the people you don't count as friends, people you actually go out of your way not to have a relationship with, and start loving them 'by...actions and true caring' (1 John 3:18 NCV). (2) Drop the mask. Look inside your heart and ask yourself what it is about the other person that bothers you. Are there similarities between you? Are they expressing something you're hiding from? (3) Get to know the other person. Paul said, 'I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some' (1 Corinthians 9:22 NLT). Whether or not you decide to continue the relationship, you'll discover the power of your mind to obstruct, delude, and turn something into what it's not. Plus you'll have a better chance of winning others to Christ, because 'love never fails' (1 Corinthians 13:8 NKJV).

Soulfood: Heb 11:23-28 Ex 3:1-22 Exo 33:7-23 Exo 34:29-35.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

IF YOU PERSIST YOU'LL WIN

Monday, 17th September, 2018

'We never give up.' 2 Corinthians 4:8 CEV

Before you quit and walk away, read the story of how Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in just fifty-two days: First, he sought God's help. 'We prayed to our God' (Nehemiah 4:9 NIV). Second, he protected his vision. 'We...posted a guard day and night to meet this threat' (Nehemiah 4:9 NIV). Third, he refused to quit. 'Should a man like me run away?...I will not' (Nehemiah 6:11 NIV).

Gandhi said, 'You may never know what results come from your action, but if you do nothing there will be no results.' In spite of the obstacles, the enemy, and the pressure - Nehemiah refused to give up. And God honours people with such a spirit. Paul said, 'Even when we don't know what to do, we never give up. In times of trouble, God is with us' (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 CEV).

Thomas Edison gave the world electric light, microphones, storage batteries, sound films, phonographs, and a thousand other inventions. Here are the principles he lived by: (1) Work to obtain all the knowledge you can about what you want to achieve. (2) Fix your mind on your purpose. Persist! Seek! The trouble with most people is they quit before they start. (3) Keep searching, no matter how many times you meet with disappointment. (4) Refuse to be influenced by the fact that someone else tried the same thing and failed. (5) Stay 'sold' on the idea that somewhere a solution to the problem exists, and you'll find it.

Soulfood: Neh 8-10 Lk 22:1-13 Ps 78:40-55 Pro 24:1-5.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

IN HARNESS WITH JESUS

Wednesday, 19th September, 2018

'You will find rest for your souls.' Matthew 11:29 NIV

One of the greatest promises Jesus ever gave us was, 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls' (Matthew 11:28-29 NIV). How could Jesus talk about being yoked in a harness, which suggests hard work and about rest in the same breath?

To most of us, rest means kicking back in the recliner. That's not the kind of rest Jesus was thinking about. A yoke is a harness that goes around the necks of two oxen so they can pull a load. Accepting Jesus' yoke is a picture of submission. It's also a picture of help because you're not pulling the load alone. In each team of oxen, one is the leader and the other follows. Jesus will take the lead but you must be yoked to him to get the benefit.

So to enjoy intimacy with Christ, you have to bow before him and accept his will. Jesus promises that his yoke won't choke you, it won't be wearisome or confining; you won't chafe under it. In fact, the irony is, if you want to be truly free you must allow yourself to be yoked to Jesus by submitting your will to his. Now it's possible to accept Christ's yoke, then start pulling against it when life doesn't go the way you want it to. Peace and rest come only when you relax in the yoke, and let Christ lead the way.

Soulfood: Mic 1-4 Lk 22:24-38 Ps 78:65-72 Pro 24:11-14.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE BLESSINGS OF OBEDIENCE

Thursday, 20th September, 2018

'All these blessings will come upon you...if you obey the Lord.' Deuteronomy 28:2 NIV

In a survey hundreds of people were asked, 'What's the best thing that's happened to you in the last five years?' Amazingly, many answered, 'Nothing.' God's Word promises us daily bread, daily benefits and daily blessings, yet these people couldn't even think of one good thing that happened to them in half a decade! What a sad way to live! Author John Mason observes: 'We typically see things not as they are, but as we are. By how we position ourselves, we'll see the evidence of God everywhere or nowhere. Too often our minds are locked on one track. We're looking for red, so we overlook blue; we're thinking tomorrow and God's saying now. We're looking everywhere, and the answer is under our nose. When a person is positioned correctly, he's ready to receive all God has for him.'

The Bible says, 'All these blessings will come upon you...if you obey the Lord your God: You will be blessed in the city and...in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed...You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated...They will come at you from one direction but flee...in seven...The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity...The Lord will make you the head, not the tail' (Deuteronomy 28:2-13 NIV). Notice the words, 'if you obey the Lord'. God's love is guaranteed and unconditional. But his blessings require cooperation on your part.

So today, walk in obedience.

Soulfood: Lev 16 Lev 23:26-32 Heb 9:1-14 Heb 13:11-16.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

CHECK THE SOIL OF YOUR HEART

Friday, 21st September, 2018

'The farmer plants seed by taking God's word to others.' Mark 4:14 NLT

In Jesus' parable of the sower, the seed landed on four types of ground, producing four different results. 'The seed that fell on the footpath represents those who hear the message, only to have Satan come at once and take it away. The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they don't have deep roots, they don't last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing God's word. The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God's word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced. And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted' (Mark 4:15-20 NLT). The seed of God's Word cannot fail: 'It always produces fruit' (Isaiah 55:11 NLT).

So if God's promises aren't being fulfilled in your life, ask yourself, 'What kind of soil am I?' Are you a surface person - thin-skinned and easily offended? A shallow person with no spiritual root system? Are you thorny ground? Are 'the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things' choking the spiritual life out of you? Or are you rich, fertile ground that produces results? Check the soil of your heart.

Soulfood: Mic 5-7 Lk 22:39-53 Ps 24 Pro 24:15-18.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

STAND AGAINST DISCRIMINATION

Saturday, 22nd September, 2018

'Their widows were being discriminated against.' Acts 6:1 NLT

The Bible says: 'As the believers rapidly multiplied, there were rumblings of discontent. The Greek-speaking believers complained about the Hebrew-speaking believers, saying that their widows were being discriminated against in the daily distribution of food.' Why? Because they were outsiders. These women didn't grow up in Judea or Galilee. They hailed from the distant lands of Greece, Rome and Syria. If they spoke Aramaic at all, they did so with an accent. Consequently, they were 'neglected' (NKJV). The manager of the food pantry gave Hebrew women the first pick. The food bank director separated requests into two stacks: locals and immigrants. How did the church respond? 'The Twelve [apostles] called a meeting of all the believers' (Acts 6:2 NLT).

Have you ever been in a meeting of 'believers' called to deal with those 'being discriminated against'? Why did the apostles call such a meeting? Because of the example Jesus set from the very outset of his ministry: 'And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written...' (Luke 4:17 NKJV). That day he announced the six things that God had sent him to do: (1) Preach the gospel to the poor. (2) Heal the broken-hearted. (3) Proclaim liberty to the captives. (4) Proclaim recovery of sight to the blind. (5) Set at liberty those who are oppressed. (6) Proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. That was the year of Jubilee when all prisoners were set free, all debts forgiven, and all that was taken from you was restored.

Jesus meets every need: body, soul and spirit. And that's the message you've been called to share with others.

Soulfood: 2 Tim 1-4 Lk 22:54-62 Ps 19 Pro 24:19-22.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

FRIENDS IN DISGUISE

Sunday, 23rd September, 2018

'I take pleasure...in the insults...I suffer for Christ.' 2 Corinthians 12:10 NLT

When you're insulted, you can retaliate with a stinging comeback or see it as a growth opportunity. David said, 'It is good...that I have been afflicted, that I might learn your statutes' (Psalm 119:71 NKJV).

Psychologist Dr Brenda Shoshanna says: 'The person who insults us is a teacher...come to help us reduce our ego, develop patience and compassion, practise unconditional forgiveness, and teach us about life and relationships. If you don't perceive an insult as an insult, but as a teaching or a gift, it loses its power to hurt you. On a practical level, if you're insulted, say nothing. Give yourself time. Much harm is created by lashing back, escalating the situation, and saying things you may not mean. Recognise it's your ego - that false sense of pride acting up - and don't go along with it.'

Paul reached a place where he actually took 'pleasure in...insults' (2 Corinthians 12:10 NLT). Most of us aren't quite there yet, but with time and practise it can happen. Speaking of Judas, one author writes: 'God sometimes manipulates the actions of our enemies to make them work as friends in order to accomplish his will in our lives. He can bless you through the worst relationships, ones that are painful or negative. The time, effort, and pain we invest in them aren't wasted because God knows how to make adversity feed destiny into your life. I can't stop hurts from coming, or promise that everyone who sits at your table will be loyal. But the sufferings of success give us direction, build character, and in the end you find grace to re-evaluate your enemies and realise that like Judas, they are friends in disguise.'

Soulfood: 1 Ki 17:1-6 1 Ki 18:16-39 1 Kings 19:9-18 2 Kings 2:1-12.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

RETRAIN YOUR BRAIN

Monday, 24th September, 2018

'Be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him.' Colossians 3:10 NLT

Lasting change happens gradually on the inside, often before there's any outward evidence of it.

Pastor Jim Penner says: 'A friend of mine recently went through hip-replacement surgery...the joint had worn to the point where he walked with a limp and had to use a crutch. Thanks to the skill of a modern-day surgeon he was quickly up and around again. Yet for months after the surgery his limp remained...I ran into him this morning and the limp was gone. Where did it go? It had been there the day before. Had it vanished in the night? "You're walking great," I said. "What happened?" His response was priceless. "My physical therapist told me I had to retrain my brain." His brain had been trained to expect pain so he limped in anticipation. Even when he didn't feel the pain his brain said, "Hang on. It's coming!" The Bible says in Christ you become "a new creation: old things have passed away...all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV). But you have to change your thinking by believing, accepting, and acting on it. Christ has already done the restoration "surgery". Just like my friend was given a new hip, God has given you a new life. The old one is gone along with all the bad things you've done, thought, or said. You're a brand-new creation. But you have to retrain your brain to accept God's forgiveness and the restorative work Jesus has done in your life.'

So: retrain your brain.

Soulfood: Zech 1-4 Lk 22:63-71 Ps 3 Pro 24:23-25.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

GOD KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE

Tuesday, 25th September, 2018

'He lifted me out of the pit of despair.' Psalm 40:2 NLT

When an earthquake struck Haiti, an aid worker trapped under a collapsed hotel prayed, 'Lord, I haven't been in touch with you lately. Now I need you more than ever.'

He writes: 'I heard a sound. "Who's there?" I shouted. "Jim," a man replied. He and five others were trapped too. "Would you like to pray with me?" I asked. "Yes," he answered. So I said, "Lord, we're asking you for a miracle. Please rescue us." I was drifting off to sleep when rhythmic thumping woke me. Helicopters! We waited, but nobody came. I felt drained. No food and water for twenty-four hours and I needed a doctor...I closed my eyes, sure I'd never open them again...A voice shouted and I jolted awake...a survivor had contacted a rescue team through a small hole...An hour passed, then two...I banged on the wall. No response. "I'm going to die here, and there's nothing I can do." Then this thought came to my mind: Worship me. I began singing: "Great is thy faithfulness; morning by morning new mercies I see." I sang: "Be still my soul." Praise songs...to the one who knew exactly where I was. I felt God's presence...and heard him whisper, "Trust me with everything"...and I let it all go. "Your will be done, Lord"...Hours later a team of rescuers came down the elevator shaft, hoisted me to safety, and took me to the hospital. My wife was waiting. "I thought you were dead," she said. "Me too," I whispered. And I would have been if it hadn't been for what I had with me in that dark place - like my faith that's more alive than ever.'

Soulfood: Lev 23:33-44 Jn 7:1-40 John 7:1-40 Zech 14:16-21.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

TAKE YOUR STAND

Wednesday, 26th September, 2018

'The powers of hell shall not prevail against it.' Matthew 16:18 TLB

You cannot sit on the sidelines, because God has called you to the front lines. Sometimes that means taking a stand for what is right. Jesus said, 'I will build my church; and the powers of hell shall not prevail against it' (Matthew 16:18 TLB). Note, gates are defensive measures. That means we have been called to attack the powers of hell.

In 1517 a monk named Martin Luther picked a fight with the religious establishment. He challenged the status quo by attacking the selling of indulgences (licences to sin). He posted the Ninety-Five Theses on the door of All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, Germany, and ignited the Protestant Reformation. Luther probably didn't know that he was making history. But small acts of faith and courage have a domino effect. When we do what is right regardless of the circumstances or consequences, we set the table for God to turn the tables. At the Diet of Worms in 1521, Luther was summoned by Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and put on trial for his beliefs. Instead of recanting, Luther mustered the moral courage to take a stand: 'My conscience is taken captive by God's Word; I cannot and will not recant anything. For to act against our conscience is neither safe for us, nor open to us. On this I take my stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen.'

So, who do you need to stand up for? The homeless? The fatherless? The voiceless? Don't let the problem overwhelm you. Don't let what you cannot do, keep you from doing what you can.

Soulfood: Zech 5-8 Lk 23:1-12 Ps 39 Pro 24:26-28.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

GIVING AND RECEIVING

Thursday, 28th September, 2018

'Give, and it will be given unto you.' Luke 6:38 NKJV

Many of us want to give to people we love and causes we believe in. But fear stops us. We're afraid that if we give, we might not have enough left for ourselves. So instead of sowing, we hoard our seed and miss the harvest God promised us. Why? Because on some deeper level we wonder if God would actually bless someone like us.

Jesus said, 'Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over' (Luke 6:38 NKJV). If a bank promised that kind of return on your investment you'd beat a path to their door, right? But banks can fail and bankers can't always be trusted, whereas God has never broken a promise! Here's an important Bible truth: when you open your hand to God, he opens his hand to you. And God has a bigger hand!

But as well as learning how to give, you must learn how to receive. Jesus said, 'Good measure...will be poured into your lap' (Luke 6:38 NIV). When God gives back to you, he often does it through people. All kinds of people! So don't let pride or prejudice stop you from receiving from others, because God wants to give them a harvest on the seeds they sow into your life. Don't circumvent the harvest - yours or theirs. Never hesitate to give to a true servant of God. 'Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe his prophets, and you shall prosper' (2 Chronicles 20:20 NKJV). When God moves you to sow a seed, it's because he has a harvest for you to reap. Don't miss it!

Soulfood: Zech 12-14 Lk 23:26-34 Ps 52 Pro 24:32-34.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

CHOOSE TO LIVE VICTORIOUSLY

Friday, 28th September, 2018

'We achieve this victory through our faith.' 1 John 5:4 NLT

The Bible says, 'Every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith' (1 John 5:4 NLT).

To live victoriously you must do these three things: (1) Restrict the devil from moving in your life. Jesus said: 'I promise you that God in Heaven will allow whatever you allow on earth, but he will not allow anything you don't allow. I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in Heaven will do it for you. Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you' (Matthew 18:18-20 CEV). Satan doesn't want you to know you have the God-given power to restrict his movements in your life, but you do. Use it! (2) Dare to believe and reach for what God has promised you. Paul says, 'Whoever sows generously will also reap generously' (2 Corinthians 9:6 NIV). A seed is anything you plant for a desired result, and a harvest is anything you decide to receive back from God. And both require an act of faith. Not only is God your source of supply, He's unlimited, impartial and generous. (3) Wake up the dreamer within you. The Bible says, 'Your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days' (Joel 2:28-29 NIV). Your season of life and your gender are no problem for God. Just ask him to rekindle your faith and refocus your vision.

Choose to live victoriously!

Soulfood: Zech 9-11 Lk 23:13-25 Ps 34 Pro 24:29-31.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

MOSES AND YOU

Saturday, 29th September, 2018

'God called to him..."Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."' Exodus 3:4 NKJV

Moses had all the potential in the world at 40, but felt like a lost cause at 80. Instead of doing God's will God's way, he tried to expedite God's will and delayed it for four decades! At some point in our lives most of us feel like life has passed us by. Our dream seems like a lost cause. That crisis presents us with a choice: throw in the towel, or throw our hat back in the ring.

Many of us give up on our dreams because we feel like God has given up on us. But we serve a God of restoration (see Joel 2:25). The life of Moses proves that no matter how many wrong turns we've taken, it's God's grace that gets us back onto the parade route. Moses thought his past had disqualified him, but God leveraged it to prepare him for his date with destiny. No one knew the protocol of the palace like the Prince of Egypt. After all, he grew up in it. And after tending sheep for forty years he knew the ways of the wilderness - the wildlife, the watering holes, the weather patterns.

Moses got it wrong before he got it right, and you may too. And here's the good news: God can use your past failures to fertilise your character and equip you with the strength and wisdom needed to do what he put you on this earth do to. The saying is true: 'It's wonderful what God can do with a broken life when you give him all the pieces.'

Soulfood: I Cor 1-3 Lk 23:35-43 Ps 54 Pro 25:1-3.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

GET RIGHT WITH GOD

Sunday, 30th September, 2018

'We are tempted by our own desires.' James 1:14 CEV

James writes: 'Don't blame God when you are tempted! God cannot be tempted by evil, and he doesn't use evil to tempt others. We are tempted by our own desires that drag us off and trap us. Our desires make us sin, and when sin is finished with us, it leaves us dead. Don't be fooled, my dear friends' (James 1:13-16 CEV). When you keep sinning and violating your values, you can reach a place where it's hard to live comfortably in your own skin.

Any appetite that's overindulged can quickly become an addiction. What you wanted yesterday, you find yourself needing today. Then before you know it, you give yourself over to the thing that's controlling your life because it's the only way you can find temporary escape. Stop and ask: (1) 'What about my life's purpose?' What about the person God called you to be? Seeing the joy others have is a constant reminder of the joy you've lost, and what you're missing out on. (2) 'What happens when trouble hits my life or my family?' In such moments you wonder, 'Is this happening because of me?' A thousand voices may tell you it's not your fault, but deep down you are never sure.

The only way to find real peace is to get right with God. And you can. Here's his offer: 'Turn to the Lord! He can still be found. Call out to God! He is near. Give up your crooked ways and your evil thoughts. Return to the Lord our God. He will be merciful and forgive your sins' (Isaiah 55:6-7 CEV).

Soulfood: Heb 11:7 Gen 6:9-22 Gen 8:18-22 Matt 24:36-41.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

JESUS WANTS TO SET YOU FREE

Monday, 1st October, 2018

'If you abide in my Word...the truth shall make you free.' John 8:31-32 NKJV

Are you trying to overcome a bad habit? Jesus wants to set you free. 'If you abide in my Word, you are my disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free' (John 8:31-32 NKJV).

You ask, 'What is this "truth" that will make me free?' Jesus answers in six words: 'If you abide in my Word.' Victory is gained in your mind, and maintained in your mind. One lady joked, 'Giving up cigarettes is easy; I've done it thousands of times.' Seriously, how can you stop going back to old habit patterns? By repenting of them, renouncing them, and replacing the old thoughts that lead us back to them with new thoughts. And where do these new thoughts come from? Jesus answers, 'If you abide in my Word.' This means staying out of places that foster wrong thoughts and away from people who encourage wrong thoughts. It may mean changing what you watch on television. You'll notice that before you give in to a bad habit, you think the thoughts that lead to it. The Bible says, 'Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind' (Romans 12:2 NKJV).

In the early stages of recovery from any addiction it's critical to saturate your mind daily in the Scriptures, pray, and be willing to reach for the support of a friend (see Ecclesiastes 4:9-10). Will you sometimes fail on your way to success? Yes. But victory begins when you decide to be free, and believe God will set you free.

Soulfood: 1 Cor 4-6 Lk 23:44-56 Ps 13 Pro 25:4-8.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

CHANGE YOUR DIET

Thursday, 4th October, 2018

'Glorify God in your body.' 1 Corinthians 6:20 NKJV

One pastor writes: 'I stood on every healing Scripture in the Bible. Finally I got so sick that I had to be rushed to the hospital. There they discovered I had five arteries completely blocked and scheduled me for a bypass surgery. When I came through it, I started questioning, "How could this have happened to me? I'm a pastor. I believe that God heals. I've prayed for others and watched him heal them." Then I remembered! I'd been warned repeatedly that my cholesterol and sugar levels were too high. I needed to change my diet, but I wouldn't listen. I was addicted to fried foods and fatty foods. They were so tasty I couldn't give them up.'

Jesus said the children of this world are wiser than the children of light (see Luke 16:cool. The media and medical establishment are warning us daily to eat more healthily, yet often the church is silent. Tobacco, alcohol and drugs can kill you, but so can eating unhealthy food! Paul writes: 'Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's' (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NKJV).

You have an assignment from God, and a responsibility to stay healthy and fulfil it. Your body is the temple in which he dwells, and the instrument he uses. So seek to 'glorify God in your body' each day.

Soulfood: 1 Cor 12-14 Lk 24:25-35 Ps 68:19-35 Pro 25:17-20.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

DON'T TRY TO FORCE IT

Friday, 5th October, 2018

'See the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.' Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT

Often life doesn't go according to plan. A promotion doesn't happen in time and your career plans get sidelined, or a relationship backfires and you spend every waking moment analysing what went wrong. The secret to real peace lies in seeing 'the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end' (Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT), and accepting that he works according to his own timetable.

Have you ever tried unlocking the door to your house when you're rushing, weighed down with packages, and the phone is ringing? It's the right key, but it won't work because you're forcing it. Once you relax, the door opens with no problem.

One counsellor says: 'Stop trying so hard. You're sabotaging yourself. Once you decide a situation is good or bad, you put yourself in a position of having to do something about it. For example, if someone is "good" you start comparing yourself: am I better or worse? How do I need to improve? We're exhausted before we begin! When the path is uphill - walk up the hill! When you have to go around an obstacle...go around it! Accept the path before you. The Bible says there's "a proper time and procedure for every delight" (Ecclesiastes 8:6 AMP). Sometimes that means you don't get what you want today, you get what you have today. Maybe something needs to happen first. Or there's an important lesson God wants you to learn and you're trying to avoid it. Or it's just not time. Stop trying so hard to make things happen on your timetable. Do what you can do in peace, surrender the rest to God, and watch the "impossible" fall into place.'

Soulfood: 1 Cor 15-16 Lk 24:36-44 Ps 60 Pro 25:21-22.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.