Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Is There Excessive S*xual/adult Content In Opera Browser? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is There Excessive S*xual/adult Content In Opera Browser? (1755 Views)

Does The Phoenix Browser Has Income Program Like That Of Opera? / Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Excessive S*xual/adult Content In Opera Browser? by mrblayze(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
This has been the norm for a long time now. The default feeds brought up by the browser are rife with adult content. From barely unclad images of women to se+xual complaints, suggestions and advice. I do not browse on these topics, so it couldn't have been a cookie or browser history induced thing. The websites tagged on these feeds are all local sites/blogs, and I do not know if this scourge is as a result of the thirst for traffic. Irrelevant things have eaten deep enough into the minds of our youth in the country. The guys behind Opera should do something about these content that instead of adding value, degrade our thought processes/content further.

http://thecelebrity.online/2017/08/31/why-is-there-excessive-sxualadult-content-in-opera-browser/

Re: Why Is There Excessive S*xual/adult Content In Opera Browser? by mrblayze(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Think Big...think Forex...trade Forex / A Simple Question To All Nairalanders *** / Enjoy Free Whatsapp-six Times The Value Of Your Recharge With MTN Yanfun Yafun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.