Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ (15308 Views)

The Privacy Suite In Stretched Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by AutoReportNG: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Just as Emeka, the spare parts seller will say, Nna, this one na machine, same can be said of this Rolls Royce

The 6.75-liter V12 engine found in the previous-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom is one of the most refined, smoothest and quietist internal combustion engines ever conceived, perfect for a luxury car like the Phantom.

However, when the engine of a Japanese owner’s Phantom went kaput, he decided against finding another Rolls V12 and instead went for one of the tuning world’s favorite engines, the 2JZ made famous by the Toyota Supra.

The six-cylinder engine has been comprehensively modified with HKS forged internals and supplemented by a GReddy T78 turbo and a HKS supercharger. All told, the crazy engine delivers a more-than-sufficient 900 hp, all sent to the rear wheels via a strengthened transmission.

The tuning shop appears to have done a neat job of fitting the engine but some rather tacky gauges are now found in the cabin. Nevertheless, there’s no doubt that this Phantom could outsprint everything to come out of the Rolls-Royce factory.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/this-rolls-royce-phantom-has-twin.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by AutoReportNG: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by mejai(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
forget about d tech or increased HP... d difference is clear. grin

it is a crime against humanity to put DAT local corolla abi supra engine in dat MAJESTIC ENGINE BAY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by free2ryhme: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Just as Emeka, the spare parts seller will say, Nna, this one na machine, same can be said of this Rolls Royce

The 6.75-liter V12 engine found in the previous-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom is one of the most refined, smoothest and quietist internal combustion engines ever conceived, perfect for a luxury car like the Phantom.

However, when the engine of a Japanese owner’s Phantom went kaput, he decided against finding another Rolls V12 and instead went for one of the tuning world’s favorite engines, the 2JZ made famous by the Toyota Supra.

The six-cylinder engine has been comprehensively modified with HKS forged internals and supplemented by a GReddy T78 turbo and a HKS supercharger. All told, the crazy engine delivers a more-than-sufficient 900 hp, all sent to the rear wheels via a strengthened transmission.

The tuning shop appears to have done a neat job of fitting the engine but some rather tacky gauges are now found in the cabin. Nevertheless, there’s no doubt that this Phantom could outsprint everything to come out of the Rolls-Royce factory.

Source:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

make we come do wetin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Gmike2rule(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
that's a cool ride
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Samexdx(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Let me just balance here and read people's comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by apesinola001: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Let me go and get mine
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by free2ryhme: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
e dey carry person go heaven

2 Likes

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Ekowise(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2017
car of life
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Namzy(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Rolls-Royce might sue
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by JMK9600(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2017
lipsrsealed :-XMe, am not understanding. undecidedMe, am not understanding.
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by ExInferis(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2017
I'm grappling to understand the relevance of this.

2 Likes

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Robbin7(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2017
I no even understand anything 4 here.

Abeg who don cook salah ram, make he call me 0*8145711*880

5 Likes

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by kulikuli45: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Intersting
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by SpaceAngel: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Even of the engine moves the car the sound of the engine will not be same. I guess it may even be sounding like power bike. grin
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by seunny4lif(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Let me check my account balance first, tell me when the 29 times hand come out

Ok, my EOD still dey work well
Thanks
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
I will buy this car with bitcoin money

2 Likes

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by goingape1: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Source:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
so we should fry beans undecided

1 Like

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by seunny4lif(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity people will soon be here

1 Like

Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Rolls Rolls Royce will sue him soon.
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by prinzy1(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2017
That one no concern me...

Na sallah meat dey hungry me too..... there is love in sharing for those in Abuja plz WhatsApp me.0803 859 0764
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by cheehummer(f): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Samexdx post=:
Let me just balance here and read people's comments
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by cheehummer(f): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2017
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
cheehummer:

Noted
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
cheehummer:

They have a website I think you should check out and call. You can be sued for what you are doing. It's not right at all.
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Benekruku(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Perfect ride to give Iggy Azalea when I want to propose to her

She is going to love it! kiss
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by safiaaASSHOLE: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Perfect ride to give Iggy Azalea when I want to propose to her

She is going to love it! kiss

I like how you're consistent with pursuing Iggy Azalea just like I'm trying to get Safiaa. Goodluck guy!
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by dreamworld: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Rolls roys uses bmw engine
Re: This Rolls-royce Phantom Has A Twin-charged 2JZ by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
autojosh come nd confam this news cos ayam nt understand oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car / How To Check Odometer Fraud And How It Works In A Vechicle / Is it Safe to Buy a Car with High Mileage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.