Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (44737 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2018
A young man was assassinated by unidentified gunmen yesterday in Delta state. The deceased identified as Onome Emekeme a.k.a 'Onome Pounds', was said to be driving two ladies and some of his friends in a Lexus car before the assassins struck and shot him in the chest along the busy road. 

It was gathered that the attackers didn't take anything from the vehicle as they fled immediately after shooting their target dead. 

The deceased was rushed to a hospital nearby before he passed away and his corpse later deposited in a mortuary. 

According to one of his friends who took to Facebook to mourn the loss, Onome was allegedly killed because of gold worth N1 million , a report which has not been confirmed. 

Sasha Florence wrote; "Onome Pounds rip still can't believe you're gone.just cuz of gold.life is indeed short.we spoke not up to about 24hours ago, pls come back Jesus I still can't believe this.just like that? Ha!!!death sha. I know people die everyday but I never knew someone like you could die so early.ha.I'm still lost and short of words".

"How am I supposed to keep the promise I promised you now?ha pls I can't type rip cause you're not dead to me,you're just receiving treatments. God if he can just come back.he was killed cause of gold worth just 1m.chai friends !!!"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/young-man-assassinated-while-driving-in-delta-state-graphic-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2018
get rich...or die trying.

7 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
So bad.

Help! fam, How do I track and recover my stolen phone? Details here + photos of the thief ......https://www.nairaland.com/4484249/phone-stolen-today
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Or11: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2018
All G boys, fraudsters, arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and anyone doing evil in Nigeria, get ready. There’s a new sheriff in town. You are all going down one by one.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2018
This is wicket.

His blood will haunt you guys down....this is for sure.

RIP to the deceased.

4 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
This is wicket.

His blood will haunt you guys down....this is for sure.

RIP to the deceased.

Likely a yahoo boy.

I'm assuming it's the blood of his victims that got to him.

24 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Or11:
All G boys, fraudsters, arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and anyone doing evil in Nigeria, get ready. There’s a new sheriff in town. You are all going down one by one.

It's like you know his killers?

57 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Venerable612(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2018
It’s easy and convenient to read death news and type RIP on phone, But only those concerned knows the pain of the loss.

I losed a friend couple of weeks back - and it really hurts knowing someone you had such wonderful moments with is no more.

May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss Nd May we not die untimely in Jesus name. Amen

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by columbus007(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2018
cryimagine name, onome pounds ,flaunt your life,do packaging and see the vultures hurt you down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by gaby(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm...Judging by his Nicky, its easy to see he was a fast lane dude who enjoyed stealing in pounds sterling without breaking a sweat while his victims cry and suffer at the loss of all they had laboured for in life.

While this shouldn't come off as an attempt to gloat at your death so young, I'll keep sounding it loud and clear that reaping where one hasn't sown has terrible consequences. Forget about the troupe of girls that you'd attract plus the champagne popping, when the time is ripe you'd find your way back to ground zero if you are still alive.

My story is out there for all to read and learn from, how I garnered in the region of a million dollars and all frittered away the same way I had accumulated it.
What about my friend and colleague who had done 9 straight years in the slammer only to get out and died barely 3 months of regaining his freedom.

My dear people it pays not to earn by whatever dishonourable means be it yahoo yahoo, wire wire or whatever fancy names you might know the crimes by.

Lets learn and live right.

Bless up...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by nairaman66(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
It was gathered that the attackers didn't take anything from the vehicle as they fled immediately after shooting their target dead.

According to one of his friends who took to Facebook to mourn the loss, Onome was allegedly killed because of gold worth N1 million , a report which has not been confirmed.

Terrible reporting! RIP to the dead anyway..
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
So sad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by goldenceo1: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Painful death but those claiming he was killed because of gold chain why didn't the robbers took away the gold chain after shooting him dead?

"Business Deal gone sour". If you know, you know!

Warning: To all those claiming chairman and sitting on top successful client payment saying the client nor pay...

Dude is street!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Delta and foolish militancy.

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Gboyeboy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Or11:
And this is how people go to jail for crimes they know nothing of.

8 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by GentleMoney: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sad!!!
RIP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by otunde527: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hnnnnn
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Digitalwitch: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Delta again

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Fuckboi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
the one doro( cubana chief priest) wears on his neck is about 4 m... yet his still alive and staying strong..
honestly I think something went wrong.. maybe business deal or just envy and jealousy..
Rip to the read

2 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by dingbang(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Venerable612:
It’s easy and convenient to read death news and type RIP on phone, But only those concerned knows the pain of the loss.

I losed a friend couple of weeks back - and it really hurts knowing someone you had such wonderful moments with is no more.

May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss Nd May we not die untimely in Jesus name. Amen
do you want users to post a video of them crying? Of course people should show their empathy by posting good will messages

4 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by CheapDataGuy: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
angry
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]
gaby:
Hmmm...By his name and Nicky its easy to see he was a fast lane dude who enjoyed stealing in pounds sterling without breaking a sweat while his victims cry and suffer at the loss of all they had laboured for I life.

While this shouldn't come off as an attempt to gloat at your death so young, I'll keep sounding it loud and clear that reaping where one hasn't sown has terrible consequences. Forget about the troupe of girls that you'd attract plus the champagne popping, when the time is ripe you'd find your way back to ground zero if you are still alive.

My story is out there for all to read and learn from, how I garnered in the region of a million dollars and all frittered away the same way I had accumulated it.
What about my friend and colleague who had done 9 straight years in the slammer only to get out and died barely 3 months of regaining his freedom.

My dear people it pays not to earn by whatever dishonourable means be it yahoo yahoo, wire wire or whatever fancy names you might know the crimes by.

Bless up...

My story is in my siggy
[/s] you are a nitwit.

I was expecting you to write such epistles for our policians who's direct and indirect actions has destroyed this country but youth like you are quick to support APC and PDP while this guys keep destroying this nation

I don't blame u

23 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by tatibillion: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Drug dealer for sure
Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by madjune(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...By his name and Nicky its easy to see he was a fast lane dude who enjoyed stealing in pounds sterling without breaking a sweat while his victims cry and suffer at the loss of all they had laboured for I life.

Bless up...

My story is in my siggy

You need to quietly write a story or shoot a movie about your life and put it out there.

It is instructive and should sell.

11 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by pweshboi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sunofgod:
get rich...or die trying.
Obviously he died trying...

1 Like

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by CSTR1005: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Let me do something I have never done here before, but necessary in the spirit of Sunday.

Jesus is the only way. Nothing else can save.

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

Also God does not mind sending nations to hell if they disobey him.
Numbers does not move him.
He created them all without breaking a sweat.

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 9:17

Which is why he promised that the end will not come until the whole world hears about Jesus to serve as a witness to them.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:14

Today is the day of salvation. Turn to the Lord today.
[/quote]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by greggng: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
If his hands are clean God fight for him others I have no pity for anyone who deliberately brought death upon himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by johnstar(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Or11:
Including fornicator and liers

2 Likes

Re: Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos by slawomir: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
that is what you get when you try to play smart with the wrong niggarzz

you wanna fuckkk with niggarzz
?

then your ass is going down.

if you must do business with niggarz then don't be greedy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.