Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Three Sides Of A Coin - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Sides Of A Coin (156759 Views)

Messiah's Poem: The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) & Naira Marley Coin (NMC). / *sides Of Love* / sides Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Ehmjay(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2018
BiadeFolar:
GO AND DO TRY THIS: Switched (Story of a fierce battle between desperate infatuation and true love) http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/01/31/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love/
Well-Done...You came to advertise your story in another author thread

2 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by BiadeFolar(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Ehmjay:
Well-Done...You came to advise your story in another author thread
When the author iyyaff taken a sabbatical nko?
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Ehmjay(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Ojukokoro Niyen oooo Anyway! Nice idea

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by classicladyk(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
intriguing piece ma
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by harjibolar10(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
What a nice piece you gat here ma'am

kindly keep em coming

Harjibolar is here
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Patrickjunior(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
still waiting for update
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Horlar995(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fiyah to ni starting but ko ni finishing......... If she be one of those characters for Mortal Kombat Abeg Wetin her name go be...........

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Adezy112(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls post the next chapter
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by queenDD(f): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beautiful piece
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by bimberry1307(f): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
BiadeFolar:
na real sabbatical leave. please when is she resuming?

2 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Yian1(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2018
I'm sorry for saying this and ain't wishing him/her bad, is fiyah still on this earth?
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by paqman: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Yian1:
I'm sorry for saying this and ain't wishing him/her bad, is fiyah still on this earth?
which type of mumu talk be dis, won wa idi ee assignment

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by joegigs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Testing 1-2 ,testing testing 1-2,
Eeh emm,as fiyah no wan use aeroplane to take us to the promised land ,she wan make we cross the red sea on foot.Guys i be olodo,but I believe if una pray for me I go fit get inspiration from above am finish the story for una.So make una baptize me from joegigs to Fiyah
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by skubido(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
joegigs:
Testing 1-2 ,testing testing 1-2,
Eeh emm,as fiyah no wan use aeroplane to take us to the promised land ,she wan make we cross the red sea on foot.Guys i be olodo,but I believe if una pray for me I go fit get inspiration from above am finish the story for una.So make una baptize me from joegigs to Fiyah

lolzzz

holy water fall on u ooo
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by aniekan2odds(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Love romance books? Fiction? Adventures? Get your books Published and Buy books directly from Amazon. Visit us today on fifeglobal
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by abasu(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiyah please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by HelenBee(f): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fiyah come over and explain nah, we your loyal fans are �worried.

5 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by aniekan2odds(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2018
aniekan2odds:
Love romance books? Fiction? Adventures? Get your books Published and Buy books directly from Amazon. Visit us today on [url=https://www.fifeglobal.com ]fifeglobal[/url]
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by aniekan2odds(m): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by temzei(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2018
Wia art thou fiyah?
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
The stories I like never gets finished and the ones I manage to read keep scaling in dozen pages at an eye blink.

Fiyah, the last time, you promised unending update till it ends but just an update or two, then you left for longer than ever.

If you do care for us as we care for you, why not say something, just anything.

Anyways, I wish you well.

Success in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Kaycee9242(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2018
Nawaooo, is dis how fiya abandoned us without any reason. I pray she is OK ooo

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by fiyah(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello guys.

I know I shouldn't even be here.
I know what I have done is unforgivable and unreedemable and there is probably nothing I can do to redeem myself. You guys did no wrong by loving my stories yet, I still fail on my part to serve you the best or dothe needful and finish them. I know this apology might serve no purpose but here it goes all the same;

I am so sorry. I might have been busy, I might actually have been going through some things but I shouldn't have left without a word. I intend to make this up to you guys (hopefully), by only dropping completed stories if I at all I would be writing again.

I am grateful for all the emails received asking about my wellbeing...

I am grateful for you guys reading my stories and caring enough to be mad at me for not completing them.

I love you guys so much and I will understand if you do not accept this apology.

If you wish to ask me anything, I mean anything at all, I want you to know that my email remains forever open.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Adesina12: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

I know what I have done is unforgivable and unreedemable and there is probably nothing I can do to redeem myself. You guys did no wrong by loving my stories yet, I still fail on my part to serve you the best or dothe needful and finish them. I know this apology might serve no purpose but here it goes all the same;

I am so sorry. I might have been busy, I might actually have been going through some things but I shouldn't have left without a word. I intend to make this up to you guys (hopefully), by only dropping completed stories if I at all I would be writing again.

I am grateful for you guys reading my stories and caring enough to be mad at me for not completing them.

I love you guys so much and I will understand if you do not accept this apology.

If you wish to ask me anything, I mean anything at all, I want you to know that my email remains forever open.

Thank you

Dear Rafiyah!!!

Your apology is accepted �
We understand you're a medical student and you need time to pursue your dream.
Besides, your private life is unknown to us, thus we can't judge you.
Remain focus and take your time to balance the equation.
Thanks to Allah you're alive and healthy.
You're welcome back.
Sweet popcorn � for you.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Olabantu(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

Thank you
Doc, whatsupp na...longest time ooo...Aw Med sch na..hope say this your face wey we see go last...sent you a mail from olabantu@gmail.com
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by genius43(m): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

Thank you

No qualms. Med. School is tasking and it is best you give it proper attention. All the best in your endeavours.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by princessadeola(f): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

Thank you
Apologies accepted
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hearing from you alone is the best we desire. It affirms you're still with us as one big family.

Welcome back great mind.

Wish to hear from lleigh too, someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by leoinnocent(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

Thank you
It's nice having you back here. Welcome back here
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by samwobi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
But Will You Be Completing This One?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Delayed Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.