Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Three Sides Of A Coin - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Sides Of A Coin (156668 Views)

Messiah's Poem: The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) & Naira Marley Coin (NMC). / *sides Of Love* / sides Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Emoo96: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2019
fiyah:
Hello guys.

I know I shouldn't even be here.
I know what I have done is unforgivable and unreedemable and there is probably nothing I can do to redeem myself. You guys did no wrong by loving my stories yet, I still fail on my part to serve you the best or dothe needful and finish them. I know this apology might serve no purpose but here it goes all the same;

I am so sorry. I might have been busy, I might actually have been going through some things but I shouldn't have left without a word. I intend to make this up to you guys (hopefully), by only dropping completed stories if I at all I would be writing again.

I am grateful for all the emails received asking about my wellbeing...

I am grateful for you guys reading my stories and caring enough to be mad at me for not completing them.

I love you guys so much and I will understand if you do not accept this apology.

If you wish to ask me anything, I mean anything at all, I want you to know that my email remains forever open.

Thank you

guy please if you can't complete this please don't write ever again. bro don't scam me cus dis is one of favorite. please bro.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by genius43(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Emoo96:

guy please if you can't complete this please don't write ever again. bro don't scam me cus dis is one of favorite. please bro.

First of all, the writer is a female. Secondly she is a medical student and I think her education should be her priority and from her post she will complete the story at her own time and pace.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Emoo96: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
genius43:

First of all, the writer is a female. Secondly she is a medical student and I think her education should be her priority and from her post she will complete the story at her own time and pace.

thanks for the correction but u sound like she is neighbour or something, did know she was student or girl so.....
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by datjohn(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sombody jst joined us and is wondering how deep d connection we have here is, not knowing dat we all hav come a looooooong way and hav become almost like Brothers and Sisters in Fiyah's thread. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by genius43(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
datjohn:
Sombody jst joined us and is wondering how deep d connection we have here is, not knowing dat we all hav come a looooooong way and hav become almost like Brothers and Sisters in Fiyah's thread. grin

Abi oooo
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
The guy just arrived and is so quick to attack. Not realising the fact that the story is free and i doubt he have or can ever donate to support the author financially.

Fiyah like every other person have other things to attend to outside of this forum. We understand this and allow people's personal choice to rule over what our desires from them could demand.

3 Likes

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by xoxocandy(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2019
What a nice piece you gat here ma'am kindly keep em coming

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by xoxocandy(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2019
What a nice piece you gat here ma'am kindly keep em coming.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Emoo96: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatface:
The guy just arrived and is so quick to attack. Not realising the fact that the story is free and i doubt he have or can ever donate to support the author financially.

Fiyah like every other person have other things to attend to outside of this forum. We understand this and allow people's personal choice to rule over what our desires from them could demand.

u well so.
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Emoo96:

u well so.
Can you explain yourself better?
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Lleigh(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
greatface:
Hearing from you alone is the best we desire. It affirms you're still with us as one big family.

Welcome back great mind.

Wish to hear from lleigh too, someday.

Hi
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lleigh:

Hi
Good God, how beautiful today is, good news so far.
Am so happy to hear from you. Hope life have been kind to you all along?
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lleigh:

Hi

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Lleigh(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
greatface:

I am thankful
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Adesina12: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks to Almighty God for bringing you back to us Lleigh
We have missed you dearly in our Club near the River
Please let's go back and complete those story ma'am
Sweet popcorn for you dear grin

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Lleigh(f): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Adesina12:
Thanks to Almighty God for bringing you back to us Lleigh
We have missed you dearly in our Club near the River
Please let's go back and complete those story ma'am
Sweet popcorn for you dear grin

Adesina12 how is the popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by greatface(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lleigh:

I am thankful
Welcome back dear.

I hope linda, lucien, charles, nkechi, bamidele, sam and the rest of other crews from the river, the club and the auction are all fine?gringringrin
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Taniaa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well structured and organized bottoms up
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by Taniaa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well structured and organized bottoms up
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by MissRelly: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Dis story neva finish? cry I'm always imagining when I will finish dis story, Fiyah I will continue to pray for you until you finish what u started
Re: Three Sides Of A Coin by harrystories(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
Kanshi1:
make una leave fiyah, d inspiration wey dey he or she get take rite dis story don leave am...na till next 2 months update go cum by dat time inspiration don enta.

Make all d authors here for NL go learn frm d authors wey dey for WattPad
Hi Kanshi1 I saw a notification in my mailbox that you're trying to reach me. What's up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Delayed Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.