Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency (717 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency by markode777: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
On Thursday, Ayuba Salihu, age 32, rape suspect, confessed to Niger State Child Right Protection Agency how he lured minor with N100 and had carnal knowledge with an 8-year-old pupil.

The supposed rapist, who is a tailor of New Market, near Gwari Market in Chanchaga Local Government, attested that his offence of sexually abusing the little girl.

“I saw her in front of my shop crying that she misplaced N100 out of the money she sold from pure water and I gave her the N100.

“The following time I saw her hawking, I called her to buy water but the devil lured me into the act.

“I am sorry to have engaged in such an act with a little girl, I promise never to repeat such act again, please forgive me,” Salihu pleaded with the agency.

The minor's grandmother told the agency that she sent her to purchase N50 pepper in the morning of August 26, but was not where to be found until 9pm in the evening.

“I became worried when she did not return home early.

“I called my step-son and we both went round looking for her because we thought she had been kidnapped.

“It was during the search that we saw her walking to the house at night.

“I asked where she had being and she did not respond until my step-son started beating her that she told us where she was.

“She confessed that a man, who is a tailor in the market, has been having sexual intercourse with her anytime she passes the area.”

The grandmother disclosed that the girl said that the mam had sexually abuse her after luring her to a corner.

The minor said:

“He called me that he wanted to buy pure water, after buying the water, he held my hand and told me that we should go and flirt.

“I told him no, but he forcefully dragged me to a lonely area and brought out his male organ and penetrate me.

“He has had carnal knowledge of me five times and after the act, sometimes he would give me N10, N50 and N100 and warned me not to tell anyone or else, he would deal with me,” the girl said.

Mrs Mariam Kolo, the Director-General of the agency, said that the accused rapist will be under the custody of the police for further investigation.

Kolo said the street hawking and begging throw children to all kinds of social dangers, further urged parents to keep away from pushing their kids to such risks.

Be the first to get[b] News updates via Whatsapp broadcast, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi[/b]. Thanks

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
ONE bullet to the back of the head of such demon, no questions asked, would solve this issue ASAP.... this devil had the audacity to even do it 5 times, yet wanna blame the devil?! he IS the devil, and should blame himself then!
Re: He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency by Syphonn(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
I smell lies
Re: He Brought Out His Male Organ And Penetrate Me -- Minor Tells Child Right Agency by HMZi: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
HAUSA and forking underage....5n6...

.but one elder aunty used to rape me when i was little,i actually liked it.....

(1) (Reply)

Four Fascinating Twin Stories / Who Remembers This Jingle ? / Become A Passive Landlord & Earn Rent From Over 300 Property Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.