Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65289 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

98 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.

471 Likes 38 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Weirdcamila: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Send the boy away , try and orient your son.
He’s young and can still get over it .
This is indeed very bad

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Omihanifa: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2022
When is the part two of this movie coming out?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by blaquebelle: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
This one fear me oo. Hmmmm.
If you have a man of God, Try to organise a prayer session.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by JASONjnr(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2022
A mother will not come online to ask what to do if someone molest their child....The mother in you will easily tear such a person apart.....

I mean, you'd be arrested for killing a 19yr old boy by now....

But you're concerned about your marriage even more than your own son who is now a gay.

Keep your child away from other kids before he'd also molest other kids ...

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by jahson19(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Weti ona dy fear say house maid go do na relation don do ona do... Sorry o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by jetwonder(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin You better introduce female friend to your son's if you don't want them to become Gay.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by FaceTanke: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2022
If to say na house maid now

D boy anus for no tear wink tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by RingRoadMafia: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Take down your photograph, madam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Socratiz: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2022
This is a traumatic experience that could jeopardize your son's life. Please arrange for him to see a professional child counsellor.

I am a professional marriage counselor but I can connect you with a child counsellor.

Please take action immediately so that your son can get the help he needs.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by main24(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Mehn!
This marriage matter eh. You can never know the side your Challenges will come from.
I get your point about your husband. If this is the 1st time you are going against his instructions, pleading overtime can solve that part provided he is not difficult like most of us.
As for your son, damn! It's a long journey ahead of him. He has just been dealt a fascinating card by life.
All you can do for him now is get professional help for him asap.
Then pray! This is the part where fate does it's thing.

As for your marriage, the foundation and whatever you two had before now will determine it's outcome.

It is going to be difficult for everyone involved but I wish you all the best.

And please don't wrong a wrong with a wrong...I hope you understand.

No blame games now please.

24 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by akwesenana: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2022
embarassedembarassed

Omo, let's be pragmatic

Your concern should be you boy not being a molester.

Sit your boy down and talk to him or better still find someone sensible (not necessarily a child counselor) to talk to him.

You have 2 choices.

1) Report the issue, the cousin gets arrested, it might ruin your marriage/family.

2) Silently tell your mum(if her mouth no the run) and return the cousin.

Lastly take down your pics.
You resemble one of my teachers that year. grin

Also, make that boy no anything hostel till he reach 18.

The future of that boy lies in your hand
Make he no become the next Jack the Ripper.

Front page after 600 years.

Nairaland sha.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Just counsel your boy.. send the other boy away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2022
akwesenana:
embarassedembarassed

Omo, let's be pragmatic

Your concern should be you boy not being a molester.

Sit your boy down and talk to him or better still find someone sensible (not necessarily a child counselor) to talk to him.

You have 2 choices.

1) Report the issue, the cousin gets arrested, it might ruin your marriage/family.

2) Silently tell your mum(if her mouth no the run) and return the cousin.

Lastly take down your pics.
You resemble one of my teachers that year. grin
I know this woman.. he's a teacher in one public school.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by akwesenana: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I know this woman.. he's a teacher in one public school.
Which city?

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2022
akwesenana:

Which city?

never mind
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Terry44: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Your boy would be really traumatized, make it an habit to counsel and monitor him so that such sodomy act does not stick.

Also report your cousin to your mother, let his parents get him help so as not to deter his future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by akwesenana: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
never mind
Omo, you the bluffgringrin

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
If I suggest you lock your cousin up, it might stir up reactions from the family which may end up blowing up your cover making your husband find out what you're trying to hide from him.

I'll advise you take him back and report him to his family making sure they deal with him. Then come back and take your son for medical checkup and treatment.

I wonder the kind of generation we are raising.

2 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
I wish this is a fake story, but worse things have happened in real life.
Inform your husband, no matter how difficult this is.
Get the police involved, and get the paedophile arrested for rape, defilement or whatever can stick
Your son needs therapy, serious one. He will likely need an ongoing one for life.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland cheesy grin. I almost fell for this nonsense story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
I hope this monstrous evil story is a friction to draw traffic....too much of weird stories lately. It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Streett: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Your Cousin Is 19Yrs old……..
That age is ripe enough for a long term Jail !!

Slam him to the gallows

That’s an extreme traumatic child abuse

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
MonsieurX:
This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.

Thank you so much.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Streett:
Your Cousin Is 19Yrs old……..
That age is ripe enough for a long term Jail !!

Slam him to the gallows

That’s an extreme traumatic child abuse

I can imagine what he is doing through right now. I feel like a failed mum for not protecting my son.

5 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
sisisioge:
I hope this monstrous evil story is a friction to draw traffic....too much of weird stories lately. It is well.

What will I gain, please.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
eyinjuege:
I wish this is a fake story, but worse things have happened in real life.
Inform your husband, no matter how difficult this is.
Get the police involved, and get the paedophile arrested for rape, defilement or whatever can stick
Your son needs therapy, serious one. He will likely need an ongoing one for life.

Thank you, its never a fake story. I will get hubby involved. Thanks
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
akwesenana:

Omo, you the bluffgringrin
not at all.. I'm serious, I know her.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Terry44:
embarassed embarassed

Your boy would be really traumatized, make it an habit to counsel and monitor him so that such sodomy act does not stick.

Also report your cousin to your mother, let his parents get him help so as not to deter his future.

I have done that, she is bagging because he is an orphan.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by sisisioge: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

What will I gain, please.

So sorry madam...I dont even know what to say. May God take care of your son. I hope the cousin is out of your house already. And I hope you told his receiver what he did so he doesn't do it to other children. It is well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.