Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls (42782 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Photos Of Cobra Killed By Two Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Iamkuttie(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders.

Went to visist my grandma today, and just few minutes ago.

The fowls that usually sleeps at the orange tree behind the house started making loud noises.

Being the only man of the house at the time, i took it as responsibility to go and find out what causes the noise.

I approached the tree and flashed the torch i was with.

Behold what i saw!
One lenghty shiny killer.

I couldn't tackle it alone, i went to the nearby hunter and told him what i saw, he shivered out.

Saying that he dunno what to do to snake on tree at night.

To cut the long story short.

Me and my uncle pull down the monster!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rubbish where is d picture of the snake.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by fran6co(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
pic
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Iamkuttie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017

Seun , Lalasticlala and Mynd44

my own go come dey diffrence?

ñkem oga adizi iche?

Una know how i hustle kill this snake, with the thought that una go compesate me for work well done...?

See ehn,
if this thing no hit fp before nightfall, then no snake post go ever fall on NL sad sad

all the snakes will go on strike, nobody go even see them kill, talk more of posting. sad

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by EKITI001: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
make brain
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Rtopzy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala rite now

59 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by malikombi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
You're supposed to take a vivid image of the snake.
I doubt if Lala will take this from you but let's beg him sha....Lol

8 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Homeboiy: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Folzye(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
ENTER YOUR FP PASSWORD : LALA+SNAKE grin

FRONTPAGE LOADING....... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by toffy333(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm happy for lala

Another food is on his table!

Aveg fellow NLanders make we join am on this one

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by bamdly(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
lala be like
sorry for ur fowll
oya oya let me move dis to fp

2 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Ronaldinnioh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ye
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by neweraomo: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
result of using very bad camera phone...where is the snake ?
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Newbiee: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala thread.
Me sef, I go post snake thread one day to make it to the front page.
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Papiikush: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fowls ate a cobra?

I think you should be more concerned about what just happened than focusing on a dead snake shocked
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by princechiemekam(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hey respect yourself oooo!

Who you wan blind with that rubbish
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by olusledge: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Asin you use hand drag snake commot for tree ... well done sir

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by MrMoney007: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lala after eating the wrong snake.

3 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala right now

10 Likes

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Chikelue2000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
lala n snake
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala right now.

Moderator of the snake, for the snake and by the snake.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Dejiy10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
seems this snake and fp shii is real oh.. but see as snake big. Jesu.

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nnamdi98(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
lalalalalalalala
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Yemike(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why is it that these stupid mods just like to push anything about snake to front page. undecided
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by klassd(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala right now!

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by paulzee94(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mehn nah only God da save person

If there is one i hate its snakes
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Rank50: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Any snake post i see on fp i just quickly rush to see people jubilating for LaLa .. So funny

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lala... Fp things... It has landed oo... Food is ready...
The guy above me though... Is he a visitor?? The guy below me nko?? They are thesame joor..

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by jonbellion(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Come why is this shit on fp Na
For every snake thread that is pushed to fp by lalasticlala there is a sensible thread in the shadow of the limelight
angry
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by RichiB(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Watsup with lala and snakes...
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by VickyRotex(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked Iz a black something cry

Iamkuttie:

all the snakes will go on strike, nobody go even see them kill, talk more of posting. sad

Yes, that's what we want!
You guys are killing them too much. And competing for FP threads here and there! It has now become a competion! Person go enter bush go dey find snake. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.