Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? (744 Views)

A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have seen so many Christians Password-protect their phones, text messages and social applications.
My take is, if truly you are a Christian or born again why should you put password on your phone? What are you hiding?
Do you think it's right or wrong. Let's have your opinion. Thank You
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Assuming the phone is an iphone and it get lost, the password won' allow the thief to access ur info. I do not see anything wrong with it.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
See this man, so because am the Pope I should leave my phone unprotected.

Poster above said it all.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by mazimee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
If you ever lived with kids or siblings who don't give a hoot about decorum,ever ready to either run down your battery, data or even your airtime, you wouldn't have asked that question.

Not everyone has something to hide, but everyone certainly have something to protect.

You're just too shallow bro

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by mexxmoney: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why should a Christian not password his phone? Is that one a sin too?
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by An2elect2(f): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Funny
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is the bondage we talk about. Everything becomes an enemy when you are crazily religious, even a simple security feature on your mobile device.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
let us not be hypocritical here...you all know what am talking about.....ask 5 Christians you know to give you their phones that u want go through their gallery or play with their phones if the 5 wd willingly leave their phones with u....
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by ichuka(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
OP
Do you sleep with your doors open at night?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Amberon11: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just negodu your dense of reasoning.

So you must only password your phone when you have things to hide right?

Fyi, my phone is always locked because prior to now I always mistakenly called people and exhaust my balance.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Amberon11: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Moreover do you know that even God has secrets? Why then should anyone (more so a Christian)not have secrets even though that's not the only reason to password phones
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Amberon11: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Gosh! You mustn't seek every opportunity to deride religion. This is the poster's opinion. No where is it stated that Christians shouldn't password their phones.

Christianity is freedom so I don't get where you got that notion of bondage from.
Ranchhoddas:
This is the bondage we talk about. Everything becomes an enemy when you are crazily religious, even a simple security feature on your mobile device.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Ranchhoddas: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
Gosh! You mustn't seek every opportunity to deride religion. This is the poster's opinion. No where is it stated that Christians shouldn't password their phones.

Christianity is freedom so I don't get where you got that notion of bondage from.
I got it from the thread, and hundreds of other similar threads on this forum.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by butterflylion: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

The height of illogicality!

Receive sense oh thou dense one.

Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Ranchhoddas: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

The height of illogicality!
Receive sense oh thou dense one.
I'd rather be dense than be whatever it is you are.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by 0temAtum: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2017
This thread doesn't make sense. That you are a christian doesn't mean you can't keep some stuffs secret. Some love messages you want to keep away from the eyes of just anybody, some private stuffs you don't want others to see without your consent, etc.

OP, you should have said, why do Christian put on cloth? Why do christians have doors in their houses? Why do christians even have houses at all? undecided
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by butterflylion: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'd rather be dense than be whatever it is you are.

In other words, you are allergic to logicality and allergic to intelligence. grin cheesy

I leave you to your folly

Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
I wonder o.
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Remimadrid:
Assuming the phone is an iphone and it get lost, the password won' allow the thief to access ur info. I do not see anything wrong with it.
who told you that?...lolz..go computer village and see how far
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by anukulapo: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
passionatesol:
I have seen so many Christians Password-protect their phones, text messages and social applications.
My take is, if truly you are a Christian or born again why should you put password on your phone? What are you hiding?
Do you think it's right or wrong. Let's have your opinion. Thank You

Should a christian password his/her wifi?
Re: Why Should A Christian Password His Phone? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
anukulapo:

Should a christian password his/her wifi?
Good question.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/17 / Who Is Nigeria's Most Philanthropic And Internationally Acclaimed Prophet? / Who Is Going To Church This Morning, Na Which Church Be Dat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.