Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (629 Views)

Does It Matter That Buddha Came Long Before Jesus? / You Were First A Christian Before You Became A Leader - Mrk 1:35, 1 Corth. 10:12 / Those Who Died Before Jesus Christ Came Into This World, Where Is Their Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by geoworldedu: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
I saw two Sallah sheep today, had to think of the sheeple once again. The shepherd was pulling the sheeple wit a rope, abattoir way so sure.
as much as I know, good shepherds rare sheep either to sell them and make money or to slaughter some of them on a sallah day like tomorrow. What do y'all think Jesus as a good shepherd is tryna do to the sheeple after rearing them?

Cc: Shadeyinka, Bennyann, Hopefullandlord, Yahwehpenis, Dalaman, Ranchoddas, Wilgrea7, OtemAtum, Sciencewatch, Hahn, Hardmirror, Lepasharon

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by Martinez19(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Warning : the sheeples will not like this. grin

The end point of sheep is the be sold or slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by 0temAtum: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Martinez19:
Warning : the sheeples will not like this. grin

The end point of sheep is the be sold or slaughtered.

LOL. I wonder why they have accepted to be reduced to a sheep of all animals. I pity for their condition.
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by Hier(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jesus died for everyman, so no one is expected to die anymore

Hebrews 1:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

COURTESY OF #PROUDSHEPPLE
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by 0temAtum: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Hier:
Jesus died for everyman, so no one is expected to die anymore

Hebrews 1:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

COURTESY OF #PROUDSHEPPLE

Faulkin(Yeshua) didn't die for the world, but he died when he was humbled for his theft. After his Humiliation, he went to Sodom-Egypt and died there. Here is an account of his stealing.

DOCTUFOS: : Batimeus 7:1-8

1. Now Iskariot came to me secretly at night and said to me, I have left the other disciples to come to you here. For I fear for that which I heard of you. 2. Now tell me, what is your offence and how did you get this blindness? And I opened my eyes and said, I am not blind O Iskariot. It was he who told me to pretend as if I am blind. And that have I been doing since three days. 3. And Iskariot said, it is good that you are not with us, for I have some dealings which you shall do with me if it pleases you. 4. I have been selected as the treasurer among the disciples now and I am he whom Yeshu had entrusted the keeping of the stolen treasures into his hands. 5. For every night, we go into the treasure houses and when we have opened the doors by the power of magia, we entered in and steal much treasure that we shall bestow on the homos. 6. Now O Batimeus, I shall keep some treasures with you often. And you shall mix them among the treasures which you obtained from begging alms. And Yeshu shall not know this. 7. And I said, go further to seek one whom you shall do this with, for Yeshu receives from me all the profits which I make from this business. And he takes account of them daily . 8. Now Iskariot was not satisfied. And he said, I shall go further as you have said.[/b]
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by Hier(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
0temAtum:

Faulkin(Yeshua) didn't die for the world, but he died when he was humbled for his theft. After his Humiliation, he went to Sodom-Egypt and died there. Here is an account of his stealing.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR B S, DON'T BUG ME
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by geoworldedu: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hier:

So he shd not comment. Didn't u comment on my own thread? Go and open a thread on diary section if u don't want intruders undecided
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by 0temAtum: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hier:

undecided
Re: The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus by geoworldedu: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gone are the days

(1) (Reply)

The New Testament Did Not Even Survive 2 Chapters / . / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(01/10/2017) The Sanctified Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.