Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) (37034 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by harizonal123(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
4 Categories Of People You Can't advice

1.) A girl madly in love
2..) A man with so much money
3.) Buhari supporters
4.) D'bang fans

3 Likes

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by OKorowanta: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

May be u re confusing "Star" with "Legend"

Dbanj won't call himself a Legend! He dare not!

Bros you are from Bujumbura.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by kayo80(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineV:
I thought davido get rich background, how come Rolex is big deal to him

Original Rolex watch cost like 10 million naira...davido was still like 17 back then. That would surely have been a big deal to him, regardless of his background.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Basic123: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Dbanj,the person that let us know don jazzy exist,grin
with his "is don jazzy again!".....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bros you are from Bujumbura.

You don't what it means to be referred to as a Legend.

A star is what you calling a Legend!
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by internationalman(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2017
saintjimos:
Price is negotiable
last price?
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
oyakhilomeh:
Sir, it is 'Bitch' not 'biitch'. Learn how to spell grin
Don't mind him. He failed to correct himself first b4 correcting someone else.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by badera: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Evan the arm robber.. davido knows we're this thief is..

He was involved in arm robbery and budgery.. etc... He stole my international passport and nigeria passport.

He is a police man in Ghana both comes abroad to rob victim
I am posting it so that he does not rob his next victim

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Ahn ahn calm down na cry Wetin she talk annoy me too but e no reach make you destroy am like that.
Dandeson1:
lol, from your statement, it's obvious how brainless a biitch you are, and it's " davido's " boy, not davidos boy, learn some English you fool
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

OMG!

Do you know since when Nigerians have been doing music with international acts?

You mentioned Oliver Twist, does that song make him a Legend? That's a seasonal song. It's dead as of date.

A song broke the internet doesn't mean the artiste is a Legend.

Like u mixing being a star and a Legend.

Before Dbanj which true Nigerian artist has done a collabo with a major international act?
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2017
MediumStout:
I want to suck pusssy

may sense fall on u..How ever if u still wish to suck,try that of a mad woman..Its the sweetest.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
SmartyPants:

Before Dbanj which true Nigerian artist has done a collabo with a major international act?

Bro! Please with due respect, Google will guide u.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by UncutSk(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Nutase:
Dbanj seems to be davidos boy. So how possible is that
can you imagine

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Bro! Please with due respect, Google will guide u.

Just as I expected. Silly homosexual dont quote me when you have nothing to say!
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by dammiecool(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Yes he is?

Do you know how many of his tracks will live forever? Do you know and feel the content of his music?

You mixing things up. We re talking of people who have impacted with there music in one way on the other.

Simple!

U r confused here Oga, do u also knw d number of Dbanj's track dat will live forever? If Dats ur criteria for deciding a legend
N 4 ur information dbanj also impacted with his music weda u admit it or not n pls quit hating
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
dammiecool:

U r confused here Oga, do u also knw d number of Dbanj's track dat will live forever? If Dats ur criteria for deciding a legend

Which please? Oliver Twist, Tongolo, Mobo lowo won, The King don come, Mr. Endowed grin grin grin

Read what I posted earlier, Songs with content that have impacted people and will continue to impact people decades to come!
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by OKorowanta: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

You don't what it means to be referred to as a Legend.

A star is what you calling a Legend!

Bros you are from Antananarivo.

1 Like

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by dammiecool(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Which please? Oliver Twist, Tongolo, Mobo lowo won, The King don come, Mr. Endowed grin grin grin

Read what I posted earlier, Songs with content that have impacted people and will continue to impact people decades to come!
Tell me d 1 dat made tuface a legend N let's see if it's beta Dan dat of dbanj
Only oliver twist humbled all tuface achievements
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by dammiecool(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bros you are from Antananarivo.
Bros it's obvious hate is affecting his reasoning
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
dammiecool:

Tell me d 1 dat made tuface a legend N let's see if it's beta Dan dat of dbanj
Only oliver twist humbled all tuface achievements

African queen!

Rain Drops

Be there

If Love is a crime

True Love

Let somebody Love you

Higher

Rainbow..............e.t.c

Bro! Those songs will still be played 5decades from today! Fact

2 Likes

Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by OKorowanta: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2017
dammiecool:

Bros it's obvious hate is affecting his reasoning

No be small hate.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2017
dammiecool:

N 4 ur information dbanj also impacted with his music weda u admit it or not n pls quit hating

Mention one track that fits your description and will live to see the next 5decades!
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Dandeson1(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Sir, it is 'Bitch' not 'biitch'. Learn how to spell grin

stupid biitch
A way to call someone a bitch, but not meaning it as a bad thing.
Will: You stupid biitch, you kicked my book bag!.
#biitch #stupid biitch #bitch
#wolfson #jacksonville #biatch

biitch
biitch

URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINES THE TERM BITCH AS BITCH BUT PRONOUNCE IT LONGER GIVING IT A SMEXY FEELING .

#bitchism #bitchy! #beotch. bitch! #biitch! #betch!

I KNEW WHAT I TYPED YOU FOOL.. LEARN TO USE GOOGLE YOU FOOL.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by dammiecool(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

African queen!

Rain Drops

Be there

If Love is a crime

True Love

Let somebody Love you

Higher

Is dis all u can come up with? I laff in swahili grin d only track there is African queen after dat nothing else wink tuface songs p square n dbanj r all in d same category so don't even try to glorify tuface. If u clasify tuface a legend d other two must follow Dats psquare n dbanj n when it even comes to awards both local n international award dbanj is ahead of tuface remember he was given a legend award by MTV Base in 2015 or u knw definition of music legend Dan mtv
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Bangalee.. Real one!
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Benekruku(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2017
dammiecool:

Is dis all u can come up with? I laff in swahili grin d only track there is African queen after dat nothing else wink tuface songs p square n dbanj r all in d same category so don't even try to glorify tuface. If u clasify tuface a legend d other two must follow Dats psquare n dbanj n when it even comes to awards both local n international award dbanj is ahead of tuface remember he was given a legend award by MTV Base in 2015 or u knw definition of music legend Dan mtv

I feel you dont identify with contents. You more of listening and just dancing.

If you sit down and flow with those songs I listed, you will accept tuface is a Legend.

Its like flowing with Lucky Dube, Bob, Fela and the likes.

Listen to "Be There", "Other Side of Experience" and "Hate What you do to me"

You will know what Tuface is really made of.

Am still yet to get the list of tracks that makes Dbanj a legend
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Dandeson1:

stupid biitch
A way to call someone a bitch, but not meaning it as a bad thing.
Will: You stupid biitch, you kicked my book bag!.
#biitch #stupid biitch #bitch
#wolfson #jacksonville #biatch

biitch
biitch

URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINES THE TERM BITCH AS BITCH BUT PRONOUNCE IT LONGER GIVING IT A SMEXY FEELING .

#bitchism #bitchy! #beotch. bitch! #biitch! #betch!

I KNEW WHAT I TYPED YOU FOOL.. LEARN TO USE GOOGLE YOU FOOL.
Report yourself to your dad. Show him how wise you are on social media.
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Dandeson1(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

African queen!

Rain Drops

Be there

If Love is a crime

True Love

Let somebody Love you

Higher

lol, u nor get sense o,so what is the diff BTW African Queen and dbanj's fall in love, ...u just dey shout dbanj's is not a legend upandan , so who is the legend? tuface or psquare. mumu
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Yonce(f): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Irrelevant undecided
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Yonce(f): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: D'banj: I Signed Davido With Rolex Wristwatch In 2014 (Video) by Dandeson1(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Report youself to your dad. Show him how wise you are on social media.
shut up fool, it's yourself not youself . next time browse before you try to correct someone with your infant brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.