Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos (18651 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2008
I eventually went to Italy and Spain and i decided to share these photos.
Note: Italy and Spain are well developed, but i mainly took photos of the old parts of both countries because i went as a tourist and these parts are the tourists attractions. Enjoy

[size=20pt]Shannon airport, Ireland[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by MrPataki1: 1:18am On Apr 19, 2008
Vicjustice:

I will be travelling next month to Italy, precisely Milan and then Spain, Barcelona. It's absolutely for holidays and for a limited period of time. I will definitely have loads of photos and video to for entertainment. Does anyone want to request photos of some tourist attractions in either of these two cities?
Name your photo requests whether it is for personal or forum use and i'll do my best to provide them.
wtf

There are countless number of pictures of Milan and Barcelona available on the internet. If I need any, it is just a matter of www.google.com , type whatever picture I want, click on image and DANG!!!! there it pops up!!! www.live.map.com would even show me the whole city of Barcelona or if it is Milan I want to look up either. Thank God also for google earth.

Good luck on your travels, but who cares? undecided Probably Armed Lion, Figurehead, Gaylord, Troubleone would be missing you. cheesy
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by PapaBrowne(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2008
Italy, Spain hmmm, hmmm. . . . Nice places! Just don't forget to go with a stethoscope!!

I wonder why anyone would want 2 request photos by sending you an email!
I smell a rat, this could be a scam!

Nairalanders be careful who you send emails 2! A little conversation about pictures of Spain and Italy could be a bait that would cost your pockets dearly!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:09am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]The front view of the train station in MILAN, ITALY[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:12am On May 31, 2008
Vicjustice in Milan and Alergo Spinone, Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:13am On May 31, 2008
The bus station in Bergamo, Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:16am On May 31, 2008
Vicjustice in Bergamo, Italy smiley  smiley  smiley

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:18am On May 31, 2008
Playing with a geeze at Alergo Spinone, Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:19am On May 31, 2008
A street in Milan

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by chika98: 2:20am On May 31, 2008
I will def go to Italy so i can have some authentic pasta!
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:21am On May 31, 2008
Ancient Milan

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:23am On May 31, 2008
All photos shot by me except when i have to appear in them

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:24am On May 31, 2008
By me

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:25am On May 31, 2008
Enjoy original photos by me

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:26am On May 31, 2008
Still in Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:27am On May 31, 2008
Milan for you

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:31am On May 31, 2008
Milan

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:32am On May 31, 2008
Vicjustice at the DUOMO Cathedral, Milan, Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:34am On May 31, 2008
The DUOMO Cathedral, Milan, Italy

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ztyle(m): 2:35am On May 31, 2008
Enuf Vic? Where have you been? angry
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:35am On May 31, 2008
The MAGNIFICENT Duomo

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ztyle(m): 2:37am On May 31, 2008
Whats this ?
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:38am On May 31, 2008
cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:41am On May 31, 2008
milan

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Nobody: 2:42am On May 31, 2008
Ehrrrrrrrrm, nice pic. Real nice though. But the buildings look so ancient.
That's one of the reasons why I'm not into Europe jare. . .but nice pix sha wink
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:44am On May 31, 2008
Inside the train station in Milan

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:48am On May 31, 2008
4Her:

Ehrrrrrrrrm, nice pic. Real nice though. But the buildings look so ancient.
That's one of the reasons why I'm not into Europe jare. . .but nice pix sha wink
  Don't get it wrong, Milan is very developed, but, they maintain the ancient parts for tourism purpose, in fact, these are what people like to see, and they generate great revenues

A STREET IN [size=20pt]MILAN[/size]

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:49am On May 31, 2008
Another street in [size=20pt]Milan[/size] cool

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by ztyle(m): 2:50am On May 31, 2008
. . .lol just kiddinq grin, how u re doinq, mehn u travel alone? & leave us here in NL.  undecided
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Nobody: 2:51am On May 31, 2008
Vicjustice:

Don't get it wrong, Milan is very develop, but, they maintain the ancient parts for tourism purpose, in fact, these is what people like to see, and it generates great revenues
Yea. . .I guess smiley
Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:51am On May 31, 2008
ztyle:

. . .lol just kiddinq grin, how u re doinq, mehn u travel alone? & leave us here in Nairaland.  undecided
  Pal, i dey with una, i dey kamkpe wink

Re: Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos by Vicjustice: 2:53am On May 31, 2008
[size=20pt]Milan [/size] again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / 2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.