Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? (744 Views)

Dec=ember . Happy New Month / What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Omooba77: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Welcome to September; which is the beginning of the last four months of the year. Some people so much dread these months believing lots of bad things happen, so they invest their time in prayer, sacrifices and being over catious.
As for me and family..it is Ember months to be Remembered by God for Good!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
My phobia:

How many % of my year goals have I achieved??
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Omooba77: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
My phobia:
How many % of my year goals have I achieved??
All will be well at the end of the day
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Omooba77: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2017
I know many nairalanders that are afraid of travelling in Ember months; some did not go for Ileya, few went but are so much afraid.
Psalm 121 is the most used Psalm in Ember months
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Well, I fear greatly the month of September not because of some irrational and baseless beliefs but because it brings me closer to December grin. December is the only month I get to sit with my grandma and talk about the evil spirit that has prevented me from bringing my 'that man' home cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Well, I fear greatly the month of September not because of some irrational and baseless beliefs but because it brings me closer to December grin. December is the only month I get to sit with my grandma and talk about the evil spirit that has prevented me from bringing my 'that man' home cheesy
interesting enuff
u registered this ur account with nairaland on september 8 ...first month in the ember months

believe me and be faithful ...good things and wondrous things are coming ur way this month
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Omooba77: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

No lele, God will supply your need and that bone and flesh where you came out from will locate you.....Isaiah 34:16
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
skysailor:

interesting enuff
u registered this ur account with nairaland on september 8 ...first month in the ember months

believe me and be faithful ...good things and wondrous things are coming ur way this month

Omooba77:

No lele, God will supply your need and that bone and flesh where you came out from will locate you.....Isaiah 34:16
Now, i feel like one of 'em 'iya agbas' in the family section. cheesy ........

Thanks for the good wishes, skysailor.
Omooba, amen to your prayer

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Thanks for the good wishes, skysailor. Omooba, amen to your prayer
u wlc

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Omooba77: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Thanks for the good wishes, skysailor. Omooba, amen to your prayer
Amen, I beg make you invite us for RSVP Ma
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Omooba77:

Amen, I beg make you invite us for RSVP Ma
Motigbo o cheesy
Re: What Is Your Phobia For 'Ember' Months? by Ajikobi1: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Most of my loved ones die during these months. *November to be precise

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Blood Money or Money Ritual / Coca-cola To Unveil Wall Murals In Celebration Of Nigeria’s Strength / Get Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.