Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? (1378 Views)

What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Business You Can Start With 150k Without Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by 1stmayor(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2017
I'm in Uniben. I really would like to know how I can invest 150k lucratively, or what business i can do as a student and make good profit without necessarily taking too much time.

I have considered farmcrowdy, but still have reservations and questions. I even almost opened an ALAT account, even some other things, but I just feel there must be a better way.

Suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by greatnaija01: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017

1- Buy biitcoin and allow it grow
2- Start agricultural business (christmas is close)
3- Start mini-importation business
4- Buy clothes from onitsha and sell anywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by Lovetinz(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Buy recharge cards in wholesale.
Sell in retail.
Margins are low.
Risk is low too.

Remember. NEVER sell on credit.
Re: How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by Fxmanager(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2017
1stmayor:
I'm in Uniben. I really would like to know how I can invest 150k lucratively, or what business i can do as a student and make good profit without necessarily taking too much time.

I have considered farmcrowdy, but still have reservations and questions. I even almost opened an ALAT account, even some other things, but I just feel there must be a better way.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by rozayx5(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2017
1stmayor:

go to bittrex open an account

buy nav coin

at 1.3$ each, resell all when it gets to 5$ a month from now

and u will have 1m to do better biz
Re: How Do I Invest Or Do Business With 150k? by ed0002(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For My Business Idea / Window Blinds,laminate Floors,wallpapers. / Supply Of Plank/pieces Of Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.