Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? (3692 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by Frenchkiss(m): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. I graduated last year and I'm currently working as a teacher in a private school and the pay is really small. On the bright side, work closes by 1pm and of course 12pm on Fridays. I therefore have quite a lot of free hours for the rest of the day plus 150k lying around. Please which viable business can I start with this money?

My mum is suggesting I invest the money in some investment company (FAMZHI) where I'll be receiving 20% returns every month from second month of the investment. But I'm scared. What if the thing crashes and I start hearing stories? She's been into it for only two months now and has been paid her returns. But I still feel two months is not long enough time to trust any company or system to invest all one has into it. So please, I need suggestions on a reliable and viable business I can start with the money. Thank you all so very much in advance.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by OluwasureGig: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2019
nairalanders,I could use an advice too, I know that in this time and era, 100k is probably too small to start a business with but I believe there's got to be something I can do with that amount business-wise.

As a serving corp member, the fear of unemployment and brokeness has made me want to start up something for myself no matter how little and grow it into something bigger.

Just incase age is a factor to be considered in business, I'll be 24 in June which happens to be the month I'll be passing out. kindly drop any advice or suggestions you have for me as it will be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by Nature130: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Good day op. If you can spare 50k from your money, I can show you how to buy presale football event tickets and resell for profit ranging from 15%-45%.

NB. YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME A DIME. I SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE, AND IF YOU'RE OK AND CONVINCED YOU START AND I WILL NEVER FORCE YOU.

WhatsApp me via my signature
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by JustCryptos: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
@op, I don't have a business advice to give you except a stern warning. Please do not invest in any high-yield scheme. Eventually they all crash.

Where are they getting the 20% to pay people? What investment are they sinking the funds into. Advice your mum to cash out ASAP.

I go involved with one 2 years ago. A friend introduced me and even offered to pay the registration of 200k for me. The company paid 36% monthly. He was fortunate to cash out.

I sank in 100k there are 3 months later, the program crashed. I still have 120k seized there. My saving grace was that was was able to withdraw 99k from the daily payments before it crashed.

So please, avoid any HYIP scheme. Also, do not listen to anyone from Nairaland telling you they will show you an ultimate path to riches. They are all scavengers. Relax. If you can, save some more before delving into investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by debaj10: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2019
sell foodstuff- rice, beans, garri.
resell data/credit.
sell water, soft and alcoholic drinks.
sell used phones.
sell provisions.
computer training.
supply eggs.
short loans- 5-10k/week.
do any two in d list.
go with God.

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by Frenchkiss(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2019
JustCryptos:
@op, I don't have a business advice to give you except a stern warning. Please do not invest in any high-yield scheme. Eventually they all crash.

Where are they getting the 20% to pay people? What investment are they sinking the funds into. Advice your mum to cash out ASAP.

I go involved with one 2 years ago. A friend introduced me and even offered to pay the registration of 200k for me. The company paid 36% monthly. He was fortunate to cash out.

I sank in 100k there are 3 months later, the program crashed. I still have 120k seized there. My saving grace was that was was able to withdraw 99k from the daily payments before it crashed.

So please, avoid any HYIP scheme. Also, do not listen to anyone from Nairaland telling you they will show you an ultimate path to riches. They are all scavengers. Relax. If you can, save some more before delving into investment.
This is what scares me regarding the investment idea. It's what I've come to notice with most of them. The system only works for a few months. Big investors are drawn in and suddenly the whole thing crashes. Thanks so much for your input. I really appreciate.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Since you are teaching, what you need is a side hustle that won't consume your time. Join recharge and get paid. Get some percentage for
TV subscription
Data/Airtime
Bills payment.
Its not much but every dime counts.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by xpresseeve: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Your request is quite sincere and heartfelt.

If you are not averse to slow but steady yielding businesses they you may consider reading this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/5437971/bread-distribution-quiet-untapped-goldmine#5437971.26

I find it quite practical and real. The start up capital is also quite small.

It appear a humble way to start but it could be propped to grow phenomenally.

Other threads revealing different businesses exist right here on Nairaland but I rather prefer the ones that are drawn from personal experience.

Good luck!

Frenchkiss:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders. I graduated last year and I'm currently working as a teacher in a private school and the pay is really small. On the bright side, work closes by 1pm and of course 12pm on Fridays. I therefore have quite a lot of free hours for the rest of the day plus 150k lying around. Please which viable business can I start with this money?

My mum is suggesting I invest the money in some investment company (FAMZHI) where I'll be receiving 20% returns every month from second month of the investment. But I'm scared. What if the thing crashes and I start hearing stories? She's been into it for only two months now and has been paid her returns. But I still feel two months is not long enough time to trust any company or system to invest all one has into it. So please, I need suggestions on a reliable and viable business I can start with the money. Thank you all so very much in advance.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by Frenchkiss(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2019
JoyceMeyersFan:
Since you are teaching, what you need is a side hustle that won't consume your time. Join recharge and get paid. Get some percentage for
TV subscription
Data/Airtime
Bills payment.
Its not much but every dime counts.
Noted.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by ruffbob(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Frenchkiss:

Are they still paying your mum? Did you later invest with Famzhi?
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? by fatdick(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Frenchkiss:

I am currently regreting my investment with Famzhi

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Old 1 Kobo Coin? / My Unfortunate Shopping Experience With Konga.com - Please Help / 16 School Drop Outs Who Became Successful Entrepreneurs And Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.