Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag (1278 Views)

Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY's 48th Birthday Dinner / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Thistrendblog(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hushpuppi resists the pressure to dignify AY comedian with a response, as he shakes him off. Just yesterday, Ace comedian AY was shaken off and clueless as Gucci boy Hushpuppi give the best response, see below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/hushpuppi-responded-to-ay-calling-him.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by paiz: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Look who is comparing personality with AY.
I don't even know how you gained popularity.
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Ajewealth123(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thistrendblog:

Hushpuppi resists the pressure to dignify AY comedian with a response, as he shakes him off. Just yesterday, Ace comedian AY was shaken off and clueless as Gucci boy Hushpuppi give the best response, see below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/hushpuppi-responded-to-ay-calling-him.html

cc; lalasticlala
if na me, even this one go pain me like say I use my toe knack house corner piece
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Shol3(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Savage grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by bkool7(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yeyebrities e-war
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by SoftDealz: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
X
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Orodje(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Normal life cool
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by softwerk(f): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
This guy just reduced AY's rating by 50% cry

I would have loved to date this Hushpuppi guy only he's a homosexual shocked

Really working hard for the new Ifone 8 grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by kingjomezy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
shitttttttttttttttt........!!!!!! Ay be like..... 'na me be this'
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Benekruku(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Blood of Iggy Azalea! shocked shocked shocked

Never knew Hushpuppi was that brilliant.

Look at the way he nailed and buried AY with just a sentence
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chai...
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by muller101(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Both of them are Dipper wearing adults.
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by policy12: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
AY started it.. So let the war begin.
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by policy12: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
softwerk:
This guy just reduced AY's rating by 50% cry

I would have loved to date this Hushpuppi guy only he's a homosexual shocked

Really working hard for the new Ifone 8 grin

Serious Lobatan...
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by kkins25(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
AY, hushpupsy just put a nail to your coffin.
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by nikkypearl(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Radarada oshi
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by danduj(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dey will stil buy gucci cap for 70k untop a head dah doesn't hav sense in it...
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by gcof(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:
Look who is comparing personality with AY.
I don't even know how you gained popularity.
no be about whose personality dey higher...that response dey pain me on behalf of AY
Re: Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag by tens4real(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
but hushpuppy why now? y are wicket AY was only joking now y u 2 dey vex

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Looks Stunning As She Put Her Deadly Curves On Display In New Photos / Ermmm, Lillian Esoro's Butt Is Getting Bigger... Take A Look / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.