Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Forex Traders! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Traders! (661 Views)

Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / Forex Traders Forum / The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders! by jameez: 3:09am On Feb 23, 2010
I want to invest my money into forex, who can help?
Re: Forex Traders! by daroz(m): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2010
If you know you are serious, and you are ready to make forex your fulltime job, I will help you. You will start making money almost immediately.
Re: Forex Traders! by pictures: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
hello daroz,im practising with demo trading,can you tell me how
to open a real account in nigeria
Re: Forex Traders! by jameez: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
daroz:

If you know you are serious, and you are ready to make forex your fulltime job, I will help you. You will start making money almost immediately.

I am dead serious about this, how do you wanna help?
Re: Forex Traders! by daroz(m): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2010
Hello james. to trade live you have to open a dormiciliary account here in nigeria. It is through that account you can always wire money to your broker, and also to recieve. I will recommend your open it with GTbank. You can contact any of the branches for details
Re: Forex Traders! by daroz(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2010
Jameez, to trade forex you have to 1st of all understand what`s all about and how it works, then the practical side. So I will like to know the stage you are, so I can know where to come in. If you are a fresh beginner, I may have give you some few materials for you to study to gve you an elementary knowledge 1st of all.
Re: Forex Traders! by jameez: 4:13am On Feb 28, 2010
I barely know anything about forex, so i am a fresh beginner, and to open a domicilliary account with GTB, do i have to have an account with them to be enable get d dom acct or can i just visit them and get it?
Re: Forex Traders! by daroz(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2010
For those of you who indicated your your interest in forex, sorry for my long silence, i am back for you now.
Re: Forex Traders! by dadamann: 9:21pm On May 17, 2010
Sorry,my initial post was meant for jameez.

Thanks
Re: Forex Traders! by stagger: 9:57am On May 18, 2010
Jameez,

You can get $300 extra for any $1000 deposit you make, and have access to trade recommendations which I break down for traders, FREE.

You need something like that?

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Get A Brand New Pentium M Laptop In Nigeria For N15,000 / Money Making Online- Are There Alternatives / CHAPEL HILL SPARKLIN WINE (For Every Function , Contact Us For Supply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.