Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Come Nigerian Auto Sites Don't Have Prices Listed On Their Website??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Come Nigerian Auto Sites Don't Have Prices Listed On Their Website??? (810 Views)

How Come Everyone Is selling their Infiniti FX35 So Cheap / How To Confirm If Your Customs Duty Is Correct From Their Website / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Come Nigerian Auto Sites Don't Have Prices Listed On Their Website??? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
You go to nissan usa website, you see prices for all their fleet.

sentra starting from $11,000, maxima starting from so and so

You go to volkswagen uk, you see Polo/Golf starting at 11,000 pounds and so on.

You visit Toyota Nigeria, Kia Nigeria... You will spend the whole day looking for where they hid the prices until you realize that there are no prices. You have to call them if you want to get a prices.

Why That is so infuriating angry angry

Some of these stupid sites even let you build a model as if, at the end they will show you a price, but nooo, they will simply say to call them.

Why is the art of Window shopping lost on these Nigerian companies

Reminds me of the times i went to youdala to buy a new phone. As soon as I got there, one guy started following me around nonstop. Kept asking me if I am ready to buy. I'm like, no you murrafvcker, I am just window shopping. won't i window shop to see what you guys have And what kind of employee asks a customer in a phone shop if they are ready to buy So freaking crass.

So i guess one can't plan a car budget without having to speak to someone about every possible price for every possible car option available and of course, they will be pestering your ears with stupid questions, like, are you ready to buy

sigh undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Apply To Work As A Technician At Carpartsnigeria? / New Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Smartphones 64gb With 8g Ram / New Nokia 6 Smartphones 64GB With 4GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.