Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is It Possible To Recover A Corrupt Ai File - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Recover A Corrupt Ai File (869 Views)

Help! I Need A Hacker To Recover A Facebook Account / How To Recover A Corrupted Dbf File? / How To Recover A Corrupted File .pdf ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Recover A Corrupt Ai File by salamonlincoln: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Maybe someone faced with a similar problem.
Worked with the file in Adobe Illustrator. In the process, wanted once again to save the file, put it on save, display a message about lack of memory, it was found that the working memory of 400 MB, although confident 20-15 GB is always there. Something went wrong. Closed a few programs opened and again put the file on save. actually tab of the file looked as if the file was successfully saved, closed it and Illustrator and set the computer to restart. After a reboot the file is not opened. Displayed a sign which read: "Cant open the illustration. Could not complete the requested operation" and when you click ok a blank space.

(1) (Reply)

Invite All Your Friends To Like Your Fan-page With Just A Click / Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer It Correctly / An Information And Technology Company With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.