Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ana Braga’s B00bs Scream “look At Me” (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ana Braga’s B00bs Scream “look At Me” (PHOTOS) (533 Views)

Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ana Braga’s B00bs Scream “look At Me” (PHOTOS) by thomasina: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
The model was seen out & about in Malibu this week in perchance one of the most unsuitable outfits we have ever seen.

Claiming to be going about her weekly shop, Ana ditched as much clothing as possible as she strut about in the sun.

Slipping into denim dungarees, the star served more sex appeal than a trip to Ann Summers.
While her bottom half was covered, the same cannot be said for her chest.

Keen to cause controversy, Ana went totally topless – using just 2 carefully placed straps to protect her modesty.

While her nipp1es were out of sight, Ana's b00bs squelched out of their restraints.

In fact, she had 95percent of her assets on display.

As well as landing jobs with Playboy, Brazilian Ana also had a low budget TV show made about her life.

http://moinsight..com.ng/2017/09/ana-bragas-b00bs-scream-look-at-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Actress Funke Akindele-bello & Her Growing Baby Bump In Duba / LOL, Mama Wizkid! Singer, Waje Slams A Davido Fan Over Wizkid / Female University Student Rocks Towel For Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.