Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) (1907 Views)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYk-RFSRjA

Aboru Aboye

Here is my Occult Power Live Demonstration Video which I recorded in my shrine today. This video is unedited and it is 100% real.

Thank you for watching, leave your comments

Babalawos
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYk-RFSRjA

Aboru Aboye

Here is my Occult Power Live Demonstration Video which I recorded in my shrine today. This video is unedited and it is 100% real.

Thank you for watching, leave your comments

Babalawos
SMH for you.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by mrmrmister: 1:06am On Sep 02, 2017
WTF is this sh!t? grin grin
Fu©king clown!

1 Like

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2017
scott67:
Hmm.. interesting.

Thank you
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2017
iamgenius:
SMH for you.

Why are you stalking me?
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
WTF is this sh!t? grin grin
Fu©king clown!

When will you appreciate made in Nigeria?
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by mrmrmister: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Made in Nigeria clowns?
I do appreciate you guys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2017
I was excepting some kind of levitation, that will be more interesting to watch
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Why are you stalking me?
Do you know me? Anyway, Explore Islam.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
GoodMuyis:
I was excepting some kind of levitation, that will be more interesting to watch

Would you like to see my levitation video?
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by DeSepiero(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Would you like to see my levitation video?
I'll like to see it
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos you just know the right things to do to spoil my day. WTF is this? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
What is occult in using blade to give a vertical cut to the plastic bottle, then force a small Nokia phone inside thought the cut?

I do better mindblowing magic tricks and I learnt them to enlighten people that juju is fake as well as also expose frauds like you. Spit!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
chemystery:
Babalawos you just know the right things to do spoil my day. WTF is this? sad

grin
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wtf did I just watch grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm out of air lmao
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Babalawos:

sharrrrrrap. idiot. babalawo with website
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
So you mean a babalawo that has a website is a fake babalawo? You must be living in the forest.

Google babalawo and tell me your findings.

We have renowned Babalawos that have PhD's, medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, politicians... etc

Is Ogun not the God of technology? Ogun invented technology, so why cant I an Ogun Priest use what my Father "Ogun" invented?

I think nollywood has corrupt your brain on how babalawo operate.

We are not evil and we don't stay in the forest. For crying out loud, we are human beings.

I can tell you here that we are better than your pastors.

When is it a crime for babalawo to use the internet or have a website? I dont blame you.

In case you dont know; I am a Certified Babalawo, Registered ATR Practitioner, Orisas Priest and Aiyelala Priest. I am the chairman of Aiyelala temple in Ogheghe Phase 1, Edo State.

Feel free to come by any time, any day to verify my claims.

My shrine address is publicly displayed on my website. I have nothing to hide.

Or when was it a crime for a Nigerian to serve the Gods of his ancestors?

I have posted several of my shrine ebos videos online, my Ifa divination videos online too... etc.

Do you know what Aiyelala does to people that insults her priest? I pity your generation

beardlessdude:
sharrrrrrap. idiot. babalawo with website

2 Likes

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Babalawos(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Show me the vertical line you claim to see in my video? Can you post your so called mind blowing magic tricks here let us see it and examine it

chemystery:
What is occult in using blade to give a vertical cut to the plastic bottle, then force a small Nokia phone inside thought the cut?

I do better mindblowing magic tricks and I learnt them to enlighten people that juju is fake as well as also expose frauds like you. Spit!!!
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Babalawos:
So you mean a babalawo that has a website is a fake babalawo? You must be living in the forest.

Google babalawo and tell me your findings.

We have renowned Babalawos that have PhD's, medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, politicians... etc

Is Ogun not the God of technology? Ogun invented technology, so why cant I an Ogun Priest use what my Father "Ogun" invented?

I think nollywood has corrupt your brain on how babalawo operate.

We are not evil and we don't stay in the forest. For crying out loud, we are human beings.

I can tell you here that we are better than your pastors.

When is it a crime for babalawo to use the internet or have a website? I dont blame you.

In case you dont know; I am a Certified Babalawo, Registered ATR Practitioner, Orisas Priest and Aiyelala Priest. I am the chairman of Aiyelala temple in Ogheghe Phase 1, Edo State.

Feel free to come by any time, any day to verify my claims.

My shrine address is publicly displayed on my website. I have nothing to hide.

Or when was it a crime for a Nigerian to serve the Gods of his ancestors?

I have posted several of my shrine ebos videos online, my Ifa divination videos online too... etc.

Do you know what Aiyelala does to people that insults her priest? I pity your generation

Certified Babalawos, lol. Ogun invented technology? Ok, I agree. My question: Who is Ogun? A human being who is also a god? Never post in religion section again, go to Technology section and show us what Ogun(who got drunk while coming from a party) invented with his tech. apart from beheading dogs for him. Nolly is only doing what befits all babalawos. When does a babalawo become someone who lives in mansions if not for their cheap SCAMS, MAGIC, and... Today is not for you Gbajue. Wa Inna Jundana Lahu Mul Gaalibuun(never mind its meaning, it's not an insult)

*Modified*
'Ayelala' I fear that one gidi gaan. Make Ayelala no come to me oo Babalawos. Wait, are you Awo Funfun or Awo Dudu, abi you are black and white?
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by vaxx: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
Certified Babalawos, lol. Ogun invented technology? Ok, I agree. My question: Who is Ogun? A human being who is also a god? Never post in religion section again, go to Technology section and show us what Ogun(who got drunk while coming from a party) invented with his tech. apart from beheading dogs for him. Nolly is only doing what befits all babalawos. When does a babalawo become someone who lives in mansions if not for their cheap SCAMS, MAGIC, and... Today is not for you Gbajue. Wa Inna Jundana Lahu Mul Gaalibuun(never mind its meaning, it's not an insult)

*Modified*
'Ayelala' I fear that one gidi gaan. Make Ayelala no come to me oo Babalawos. Wait, are you Awo Funfun or Awo Dudu, abi you are black and white?
Every life form and element of nature have an inner soul force. the natural energy of all metals is Ogun. . every human being communicate with it whether we aware or not.

Ogun itself is a divinity. just like angel. so we Yoruba do not worship him but pay obeyance.

it seems you do not know about your faith Islam. I don't want to start exposing Islam. don't start with ATR.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by vaxx: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
chemystery:

I had once given you practical evidence that African science is not fake. I even show you how effective it is in comparing to western science. have you been there?
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
vaxx:
Every life form and element of nature have an inner soul force. the natural energy of all metals is Ogun. . every human being communicate with it whether we aware or not.

Ogun itself is a divinity. just like angel. so we Yoruba do not worship him but pay obeyance.

it seems you do not know about your faith Islam. I don't want to start exposing Islam. don't start with ATR.
Yeah you can start exposing Islaam, and lets see how far you can go. Sorry, I know what you about to say; Islaam supports terrorism, child marriage, support having slaves(especially raping of female slaves), Muhammad is a sex monger, what else? See, I exposed you first. Why are you so dull? Ogun worshipper.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Babalawos! Where are you? I wan do money ritual.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by vaxx: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
Yeah you can start exposing Islaam, and lets see how far you can go. Sorry, I know what you about to say; Islaam supports terrorism, child marriage, support having slaves(especially raping of female slaves), Muhammad is a sex monger, what else? See, I exposed you first. Why are you so dull? Ogun worshipper.
I don't engage in an insulting debate. my understanding of Islam will not center on your own approach. I doubt you can even handle it.

if you really want to engage me . stop insulting .
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by iamgenius(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2017
vaxx:
I don't engage in an insulting debate. my understanding of Islam will not center on your own approach. I doubt you can even handle it.

if you really want to engage me . stop insulting .
I'm sorry if you think I've insulted you in any way. I dont really have time for it now. But lets get rolling, I'll try sha. You can open a thread and mentiom me and lay down your claims against Islaam sir.
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by fitprince: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
wtf man. i was thinking you are real, now i know u are a fucking clown. wtf lol
learn how to do it even more perfectly here, cos u dey learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiOdAtD2GY

3 Likes

Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
vaxx:
I had once given you practical evidence that African science is not fake. I even show you how effective it is in comparing to western science. have you been there?
I can't remember you showing me anything
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by chemystery: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Babalawos:
Show me the vertical line you claim to see in my video? Can you post your so called mind blowing magic tricks here let us see it and examine it

I promise, I will!
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by vaxx: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
chemystery:
I can't remember you showing me anything
visit any local orthopedic center in your area. if you are residing in Yoruba land it is called ile arogun. you will see for yourself where damage rejected leg at FMC being nuture back to life without Orthodox medicine nor artificial intelligence.simply incantation and some local herbs
Re: Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Baba you fall my hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Prince Or The Prophet Muhammad, Who Is The Sexual Predator Moh Hijab? / Easter, Christmas: Which Is More Significant? / God Is Not A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.