Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (7602 Views)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) (2) (3) (4)

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Àború àboyè, here is my levitation video. I Practice What I Teach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0FQVTwH1w&feature=youtu.be

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by diportivo: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
how can we levitate our leaders and throw them all into the lagoon?

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Babalawos, I think it is high time you stop all this deceit!

We are in 21st century please. Let's not take this further to the next generation.
If you have knowledge about these magic tricks, tell the public that these are mere illusions and tricks just like American magicians like Harry Houdini, James Randi, Penn & Teller all did, than deceive them that you have supernatural powers.

Please how do I get back my wasted MB?

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by butterflyl1on: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború àboyè, here is my levitation video. I Practice What I Teach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0FQVTwH1w&feature=youtu.be

See how you dey like one hungry looking hyena grin

You call these silly tricks levitation? Even as e dey obvious say the box is attached to your right hand you still want to fool yourself thinking you are fooling anyone.

Abeg take your levitation crap to the Amazon and deceive them dia.

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You call these silly tricks levitation? Even as e dey obvious say the box is attached to your right hand you still want to fool yourself thinking you are fooling anyone.

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
butterflyl1on:

See as u just finish the guy. LMAO

Babalawos is the biggest and fakest fool on nairaland. Only the people who believe him are more foolish.

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think its high time Babalawos changed his monicker to "Comedian"

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by johnydon22(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
dude you are a clown

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by adepeter2027(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
diportivo:
how can we levitate our leaders and throw them all into the lagoon?
Lmaoooo
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by adepeter2027(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai
Today una spoil babalawos market oo

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by butterflyl1on: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPComplete:

See as u just finish the guy. LMAO

The trick is so obvious na grin

He was even dancing samba with the box attached to his hand while posing like Naruto Uzumaki with his lean chalk covered body. cheesy

Abeg the video is very annoying

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
And to think that this guy went to the market to buy red cloth and then use it to wrap one Indomie Noodles carton. Then went to one cyber cafe to type "babalawo orisha", print it out on an A4 paper, and then used eba to gum the paper to his box. ROTFL

Babalawos is a clown.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The trick is so obvious na grin

He was even dancing samba with the box attached to his hand while posing like Naruto Uzumaki with his lean chalk covered body. cheesy

Abeg the video is very annoying

This guy wan use laff kill me o. grin grin grin

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by shaybebaby(f): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPComplete:
And to think that this guy went to the market to buy red cloth and then use it to wrap one Indomie Noodles carton. Then went to one cyber cafe to type "babalawo orisha", print it out on an A4 paper, and then used eba to gum the paper to his box. ROTFL

Babalawos is a clown.

I swear the bolded had me crying with laughter. grin grin grin
Still laughing..

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
chemystery:

We are in 21st century please. Let's not take this further to the next generation.
If you have knowledge about these magic tricks, tell the public that these are mere illusions and tricks just like American magicians like Harry Houdini, James Randi, Penn & Teller all did, than deceive them that you have supernatural powers.

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unprofessional trick, looks more like comedy

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPComplete:

Babalawos is a clown.

Holy Blood of Buddha!!!!

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by DeSepiero(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPComplete:

Babalawos is a clown.
NPComplete, have you always been this cruel? The spirit of brutality must have possessed you right from the womb. Chai. grin
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na wa o. See levitation. Babalawos keeps spoiling his work everyday. Why can't HE just stick to the posting of those ugly pictures and write incantations. There were people who still believed in him.
Now that you are trying to impress, see yourself now.
Very disappointing video. Did you do enough rehearsals before doing this?
But that doesn't mean there are no true magic. There are magical powers, but the power of God is greater. Come to Jesus Christ and experience true power.

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
terrezo2002:
Na wa o. See levitation. Babalawos keeps spoiling his work everyday. Why can't HE just stick to the posting of those ugly pictures and write incantations. There were people who still believed in him.
Now that you are trying to impress, see yourself now.
Very disappointing video. Did you do enough rehearsals before doing this?
But that doesn't mean there are no true magic. There are magical powers, but the power of God is greater. Come to Jesus Christ and experience true power.

A Christian Prophet posted a quack levitation video and you called it miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1JQY8_Uj_0

I posted an advanced levitation video and you commented thrash. Why be a hypocrite?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by butterflyl1on: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

I posted an advanced levitation video and you commented thrash. Why be a hypocrite?

Lmao rotflmao he calls it AN ADVANCED LEVITATION VIDEO grin cheesy

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Bushiri is not a Christian. he is an entertainer and a false prophet. Christians don't do this trash.
Christians do miracles to the glory of God not to impress or show off.
I don't see any difference between you both

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Babalawos is a clown.

Were are your proof that I went to the market to buy red cloth and wrap it on an indomie box carton and printed out an A4 paper and then used eba to gum the paper to the box?

Backup your claim with proof or keep quite.

Stop misleading people with your fallacious claims
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I think its high time Babalawos changed his monicker to "Comedian"

I guess you were mesmerized by my performance?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Lmao rotflmao he calls it AN ADVANCED LEVITATION VIDEO grin cheesy

You think levitation is easy? Stop laughing and post your levitation video here. Let's access your levitation
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery:

What deceit are you talking about here? Backup your claims with proof
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
terrezo2002:

Bushiri is not a Christian. he is an entertainer and a false prophet. Christians don't do this trash.
Christians do miracles to the glory of God not to impress or show off.
I don't see any difference between you both

Christians on NL, is it true that prophet bushiri is not a Christian?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by butterflyl1on: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

You think levitation is easy? Stop laughing and post your levitation video here. Let's access your levitation

ogbeni go and find something more profitable to do with your life. cheesy

Comedy is one angle you should explore with that your hyena looking wrapper tying white chalk rubbing posture. cheesy

You do not even know what levitation is yet you call a so called comedy show an advanced levitation..

You are not a babalawo you are a bobolawo or an omodealawo grin Wetin concern me with levitation? Are you doing competition? Abeg carry your fake levitating indomie carton tied to your hand and enter your room and take off that ridiculous wrapper you have on you and also wash off that white powder.

No make me laugh pass as I dey do now Abeg grin
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by lekkie073(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
I ve seen real ppl levitate in India. But I couldn't record it. I am yet to see true levitation outside of India though. And I have searched far and wide
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Una nor go kee person for this world. If anybody wants to levitate, you can invent wings that can help you fly or else the only place where you can levitate withoutis any aid is in the world of lucid dreams.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by hopefulLandlord: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2017
lekkie073:
I ve seen real ppl levitate in India. But I couldn't record it. I am yet to see true levitation outside of India though. And I have searched far and wide

are you in any way implying that our good Babalawos levitating a carton "without touching it" is not true levitation? I hope you're aware he can send Sopona to you right now?

apologise to our authentic Babalawos or face the consequences of your unguarded and inciting post, you have 2 days

The Religious Mind? / The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church