Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( (1078 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Dear all...I am writing you with very big sadness.I have sister.I am 6 years older then her.I never liked education.I am 26 years old.I never falllowed my parents instructions.I always been myself.I never liked to study but ny sister did.In past my parents pushed me away from my ex boyfriend that i loved the most because of his skin color.He was black man and i am white.Today they comolain how my boyfriend is lazy because he doesnt have work.They call him names.My sister has boyfriend that study at unyversaty.They support him because of that...Is that normall??How can someone judge someone base on education??My sisters boyfriend dumped her before but my parents dont care just because education!!!My father insulted me and humiliated me many times how I am the worst child ever!How i have mentall problem and how i need go to psiciatric!Or house for mad people.He calls me names .I dont smoke i dont drink.I dont like older men and i dont do sex for money and i dont do drugs and still i am nit good enough.In past I must admit i was stealing money from my.parents but i changed...Please people tell me what to do..It pains me so much how i will never be good enough sad
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Slayer2: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2017
So you sat down and thought to your self that a Nigerian forum is where you could get help?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by 1Sharon(f): 3:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Europija:
Dear all...I am writing you with very big sadness.I have sister.I am 6 years older then her.I never liked education.I am 26 years old.I never falllowed my parents instructions.I always been myself.I never liked to study but ny sister did.In past my parents pushed me away from my ex boyfriend that i loved the most because of his skin color.He was black man and i am white.Today they comolain how my boyfriend is lazy because he doesnt have work.They call him names.My sister has boyfriend that study at unyversaty.They support him because of that...Is that normall??How can someone judge someone base on education??My sisters boyfriend dumped her before but my parents dont care just because education!!!My father insulted me and humiliated me many times how I am the worst child ever!How i have mentall problem and how i need go to psiciatric!Or house for mad people.He calls me names .I dont smoke i dont drink.I dont like older men and i dont do sex for money and i dont do drugs and still i am nit good enough.In past I must admit i was stealing money from my.parents but i changed...Please people tell me what to do..It pains me so much how i will never be good enough sad

Get ur money up, move out so you can have ur own space

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Europija:

Their actions should encourage you to be independent.

I you dropped out of school, it should be because you have something better. We go to school so it can help us get money. Nothing else! So get the money.

And get your lazy boyfriend working too or get rid of him unless you want to live in the streets.
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by eleojo23: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Slayer2:
So you sat down and thought to your self that a Nigerian forum is where you could get help?

Why can't she seek help on a Nigerian forum? Is this kind of situation peculiar to whites only?

Forget about the many trolls we have on this forum, there are still many sensible people here.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2017
And you think she isn't a Nigerian? Key words." Base on"
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Europija post=60049132]Dear all...I am writing you with very big sadness.I have sister.I am 6 years older then her.I never liked education.I am 26 years old.I never falllowed my parents instructions.I always been myself.I never liked to study but ny sister did.In past my parents pushed me away from my ex boyfriend that i loved the most because of his skin color.He was black man and i am white.Today they comolain how my boyfriend is lazy because he doesnt have work.They call him names.My sister has boyfriend

First and foremost, i must commend u for the courage u have to expose ur feelings. a problem shared is half solved. From what u posted, ur parents seem to be a major issue as they disregard u ahead of ur sis.
Solution; School isnt for everyone, you can look into business as a way to get busy. with that, ur parents complaint will reduce most especially if u are doing well

Disregard the favour ur sister gets from your parents.. instead, divert ur mind to something else.. U see, life has a way to teaching us, but d problem is, we are always in a hurry to forget.. For d fact that ur sis is academically ahead doesn't mean she will at the end of the day become the family ELDORADO.

Lastly, Think about marriage with your boyfriend.. Marriage brings respect. If your boyfriend isnt the serious type, kick his ass out and get a guy worthy of change in ur life. A guy that can mentor you positively and then u move far away from the console of ur parents.

All the best to you.
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by dangotesmummy: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Slayer2:
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
You are 26 years old and you have no education? Have you got a job or do you depend on your parents or the government for money?

There are million of people in this world who would be grateful for the opportunity to get a decent education but you choose to hang out with your jobless boyfriend?

Are you kidding me?

Your parents are right!
Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by futurism: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Europija:

Proof them wrong, Proof them you are not a failure, proof them you can make it. Sign Up at Quora and talk to this guy:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Loy-Machedo

He experienced same thing you are currently going through. His mother hated him and preferred his brother, the step father beat him for many years, they called him failure, scumbag, piece of shiiit, a mistake, a child who no one wanted...

But today, in 2017, he is a star. Don't mind his facial tattoo. Dude is my no 1 role model on that platform.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( by Eveezy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Most phones come with auto correct right? Cos am wondering how this was typed that auto correct couldn't help

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Plenty Children Unlike The Rich. / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With His Brother, See What He Did Next / I Need Someone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.