Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (60058 Views)

I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says / Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by hassan4: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
This story was posted on http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=50413#p50413 don't know why Nairaland moderators edited it out. got it from yahoo news actually. Not happy about this.

1 Like

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
he was still arrested
Good for him smiley
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Naijazure: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Hin English name na Jonah...that's how all Jonahs roll.
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Originalsly: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2017
thundafire:
At least he got served as breakfast to sharks
Really?... hmmm....is it sooo many commenting without reading?....or reading and not grabbing? Either way..... no problem greater in a nation than a nation of too many illiterates.
@ topic..... if he gets a good lawyer....he'll sue the Police and win. They had no reason to stop and search his car ....probable cause.
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
hassan4:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4842328/amp/Man-attempts-escape-arrest-jumping-ocean.html

There's nothing odd about it, Sharks don't eat humans because our skin tastes ""bitter"" to their taste buds.
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Funkybabee(f): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Mehn some people mind is so strong oooo
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by concho(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Muafrika2:
Swam into the sea for more than an hour shocked He's digested shark meat by now shocked
Read the post well nah......
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by manshoro: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
AlienWriter:
Wow! What a wonderful story. I can not fit talk.

Check My Signature if You're Into Sports Betting.

Guy You too Much. I beg. Dey give me ur code.
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
After three hours of desperation and determination, even in the face of drowning or been torn apart by a shark- these guys no fi just finally mercy for the guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by oblaak(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
thundafire:
Don't you have eyes to read? You read but you don't understand
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by okelola1986(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls I need game
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by fmorrah(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
thundafire:
Mumu
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by teflonjake(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
He swam for 3hrs, damn he's good!
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by ReubenE(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
NicoBaba:
niggaz above me ..didn't get d full scoops... he was later rescued...
Exactly the problem with most Nigerians. Always failing to do their home work before coming out to open their mouths.
Their comments clearly shows they did not read.

The phones are getting smarter while some of the users are getting duller...

1 Like

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Orpe7(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
From the headline thought it was an ipob grin
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
that's a jonah wana be
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Ehinmola(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by chiraqDemon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:
Nigga never wanted doing time in jail for a crime he loved committing buh could have the time to swim through a shark infested sea

Probably nigga was high thinking he could swim better than the sharks
Guy prolly thought he was on the set of justice league acting aquaman
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by larryUG(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
thundafire:
Did u read d post?

1 Like

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Donpenny(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
from fry pan to fire. lol
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is serious o
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Dare2Try(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing odd about it, Sharks don't eat humans because our skin tastes ""bitter"" to their taste buds.

Really are u sure about that? I pray you don't come across a killer whale or blue shark, cuz if u do, that is straight passport to meet ur maker
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dare2Try:

Really are u sure about that? I pray you don't come across a killer whale or blue shark, cuz if u do, that is straight passport to meet ur maker

Killer whale is actually a specie of dolphin, they are even friendly with humans. The shark u should have mentioned is even the great white shark.

Pls read up a number of shark attacks that has happened in the last 5 decades, u won't see any event where a shark bite off n swallow human parts whole, it's usually a case of mistaken identity where a shark bites n fatally injures someone n leaves almost immediately.

We are simply not on their menu and thus they dotn eat us just like we don't eat snail shell.

Generally most animal attack humans happen outta self defence if they feel threatened or happens wen we startle the animal.
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by 9japrof(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
bubbllie:

Hey, that aint no nigga... that's a pink assed mo'fucker. Niggas are smarter than that.

Hahahaha
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by brucebevilaNG(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
9japrof:
Nigga never wanted doing time in jail for a crime he loved committing buh could have the time to swim through a shark infested sea

Probably nigga was high thinking he could swim better than the sharks

Hahha what a move! Typical for a criminal that panicked! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by brucebevilaNG(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
ReubenE:

Exactly the problem with most Nigerians. Always failing to do their home work before coming out to open their mouths.
Their comments clearly shows they did not read.

The phones are getting smarter while some of the users are getting duller...

I support your statement! Think before speaking/writing please! cry cry I am sad for all the young people behaving cool, turning themselves into clowns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark by brucebevilaNG(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Muafrika2:

Good for him smiley

haha, indeed. Better in jail than in some shark's mouth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Armed Robbers Who Killed Two POS Agents In Aba Arrested (Photos) / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.