Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment (28332 Views)

Tacha Claims She Paid $20,000 (₦‎15M) For Her Blue Dress To The AMVCA / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Mini Blue Dress / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by francesawesome(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
OK... well obviously they are newly weds.... Time haven't dealt with them yet...

meanwhile y'all should check thus out

Top 10 most viewed Nigerian music videos on youtube
she has been married for more than 15years now, you hear. Bad belle people always wishing for the worse to happen
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by DrMuzungu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who did she, exactly, "slay" and how?

WTF?!
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nmaglit: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
OK... well obviously they are newly weds.... Time haven't dealt with them yet...

She has 3 grown up boys
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Evestar200(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Evestar200, I sent you a mail. Pls reply. Thanks wink
ok
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2018
She looks amazingly stunning in that blue dress.

I particularly like the choice of her shoes color for blue dress
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2020
davidplum:
beautiful.
David, I’m a man please. Thank you
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:06am On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin
0KNM:
David, I’m a man please. Thank you
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 12:11am On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
grin grin grin grin
what’s funny?
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:13am On May 04, 2020
why he PMing you?
0KNM:
what’s funny?
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by Nobody: 12:20am On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
why he PMing you?
Son, Go edit my name out of your bs you littered everywhere
Re: Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:22am On May 04, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
0KNM:

Son, Go edit my name out of your bs you littered everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws / Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts A Bigger Engagement Ring [PICS] / Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.