Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death (26836 Views)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by baronchuks(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Kate henshaw is busy lamenting on a script he sent obviously knowing that the deal won't work... Actress indeed #smh
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Kaybaba5(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Useless people everywhere
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
Full list of Super Eagles lineup that defeated Cameroon today in World Cup Qualifiers.
1. EZENWA____(Igbo Biafran)
2. ECHIEJILE____(Igbo Biafran)
3. ONAZI____(Igbo Biafra)
4. NDIDI_____(Igbo Biafran)
5. MIKEL____(Igbo Biafran)
6. IHEANACHO___(Igbo Biafran)
7. SIMON_______(Igbo Biafran)
8. OGU_________(Igbo Biafran)
9. OMERUO______(Igbo Biafran)
10.EKONG______(Effik Biafran)
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
12. VICTOR MOSES___(Benin)
13. LEON BALOGUN____(Yoruba)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU

God bless you. When the time comes, we will be wiping Nigeria 30-0!

We are not one with this people and can never be one with them.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu for resurrecting in every Igbo Man the long forgotten "Biafran Spirit"!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by handsomebanana(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

As an actor, Obi Madubuogwu was no good anymore.

Nature sometimes has a way of forcing 'had-beens' on compulsory retirement.

U jst can't do it lyk ur counterpart.

Idiota

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2017
When I took swipe on all these goats called Nollywood craps people seems to misunderstood me now here is it again so now they can react or reaction or whatever they called it? This dude has be in this situation for a very long time and their was no reaction now that he is dead reaction started coming in.

Don't know what to say again. And may I ask didn't he has a family that Diabetic hooked this guy down at such young age and could not get managed? Are things that bad that no one could tell him the best way to manage Diabetic? If even his Diabetic condition has a spiritual undertone as speculated *because its only in my country someone can get cancer through night flyers, its only in my country I have heard someone get kidney problem via blood sucking bastards night flyers but if even his problem is spiritual so no one knows the road among his family and friends to TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc for his deliverance?

May God help us.

RIP Dude.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by bigfather(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
The Late Actor had been managing the condition since 2009 when he founded the Saving Life for Africa Diabetes Foundation, but his diabetic ailment got worse in 2016, and he had to be hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute-Metta, Lagos.

But just as many thought that the battle was over, death sneaked in, claiming the strong man in ‘Battle of Musanga’. He was just about shooting another movie after a long time in the hospital.

Here is how most of his colleagues reacted to the news:

Nobert Ajaegbu broke the new when he said: “I am pondering at the nodding of the lizard, your goats are bleating, an outstanding king, Obi my good friend, where are you? Tell me it is a dream.”

In no time, the news has gone round.

Kate Henshaw could not believe the news. “Jesus! Lord have mercy!” she exclaimed, saying; “It can’t be true… he sent me a script a while back that he wanted to shoot… haaaaaaa!!!”

Robert Peters corroborated her: “How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle. He recently sent a script he wanted us to work on… we spoke a couple of times and he sounded so strong. God knows best. Rest in Peace Obi the King of Musanga.”

Some of his colleagues who allegedly abandoned him during his trying times reached out to his wife, just to be sure it wasn’t another bad rumour.

“Confirmed. Obi is dead. We just spoke to his wife. He developed fever yesterday, went to the hospital this morning, had complications and died. The family is taking him home tomorrow. May his soul rest in peace,” said Chidi Nwokeabia.

Recollecting their good times together, Lanre Falana said: “Obi will call me the “thick man” and I would call him the “muzanga king”, we’ve been like that since 2002, wow! 2002 is a long way back man; my muzanga king has gone to rest. Hmmmmm! Till we meet to part no more my dear friend. My one and only muzanga king is gone, God knows best.”

This was just as Opa Williams pondered: “This guy went to inspect my Studio last Thursday to start shoot soon. Abeg, life na waya.”

Late Nollywood actor Obi Madubogwu aka King of Musanga lost his battle to the killer disease few days ago.

http://news.nollyzone.com/see-colleagues-abandoned-late-actor-obi-madubogwu-reacted-death/
Na wetin una sabi do be that. When he needed help, nobody came to assist him. No wey him don die, all man wan form famzy!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Geezholla: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
RIP nollywood hero
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by braxjay(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
Full list of Super Eagles lineup that defeated Cameroon today in World Cup Qualifiers.
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU

set your priorities straight.
do the right thing at the right time. this thread is not for sports or politics or regional issues.
be guided.
i hope you get a life ban for this. no hard feelings.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by kingmexy1997(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Let all this tribal war stop kwanu now,please.
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU
We are one
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by rjek: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Read about goals for your life
http://www.eduterate.com/goals-for-your-life/
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
They are all hypocrites every last one of them

If there's 1 thing I have come to understand about Nigerian celebrities is that they love looking for attention and they don't care about their colleagues.

Bunch of liars and attention seekers
you've hit the nail on the head
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by onatisi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
They are all hypocrites every last one of them

If there's 1 thing I have come to understand about Nigerian celebrities is that they love looking for attention and they don't care about their colleagues.

Bunch of liars and attention seekers

Everybody has his or her own problems. Make hay while the sun shines so that one wont rely on others for help. Because they ride big cars doesnt mean they are wealthy. It is every man for his head
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by jacyhelen(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU

are u sure they will admit?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
[img][/img][img][/img]
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
7. SIMON_______(Igbo Biafran) tongue
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU
a senseless post oga....Wat are trying to portray Now....
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Throwback: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU

So should other tribes be screaming that they are being marginalized like one sissy tribe is wont to do?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Richy4(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
U guys should not blame them, they don't have that's why they can't give...

The bloggers are the ones making them look rich... if they change one shirt, the blogger will say it cost £900000..And people that believe anything on the internet will believe it...
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Dantee005(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Y do all these actors die miserably...?
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by badinfluence: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
1. EZENWA____(NIGERIAN)
2. ECHIEJILE____(NIGERIAN)
3. ONAZI____(NIGERIAN)
4. NDIDI_____(NIGERIAN)
5. MIKEL____(NIGERIAN)
6. IHEANACHO___(NIGERIAN)
7. SIMON_______(NIGERIAN)
8. OGU_________(NIGERIAN)
9. OMERUO______(NIGERIAN)
10.EKONG______(NIGERIAN)
11. IGHALO_____(NIGERIAN)
12. VICTOR MOSES___(NIGERIAN)
13. LEON BALOGUN____(NIGERIAN)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(NIG

There..
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by oksmart1992(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU
Point of correction, Onazi is an Idoma man
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death by Rick9(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
How many of them paid him a visit while he was ailing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother / Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God / Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.