Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) (1003 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by bendika: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2017
A hospital Vryheid Hospital in South Africa have been thrown into a state of excitement over a woman that delivered quadruplets without any possible complication

Jabulilie Sangweni, 30, from Edumbe, delivered three girls and a boy as nurses, Simphiwe Nomali Buthelezi and her team assisted her.

Without knowing she carrying four babies even after attending many ante-natal classes, Sangweni was rushed to the hospital with ambulance on Thursday morning, August 31 for child bearing.

Sangweni expressed being amazed at giving birth to four babies as she said she was thinking it was one baby.

“I honestly didn’t know I was carrying four babies. I was surprised when the nurses told me I was carrying more than one child. I was really not expecting it. I didn’t know what to say. I was shocked, but I’m excited now.”

The mother of four have been receiving medical attention from the medical team in the hospital.

The nurse who was praised on her perfect job said “ When I arrived in the ward, we examined the mother and discovered that indeed there might be more than one baby in her. We then helped her deliver the second baby.

See photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/scan-showed-one-baby-but-woman-gives.html

"We were quite surprised to learn that there was a third baby still coming. We then helped her deliver once more. Now, according to our training, triplets are far more common than quadruplets, so it would have been easy to assume that the third baby was the last and that she had had triplets. But when we checked, we discovered a fourth baby. We were truly, truly surprised.”

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp broadcast, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit[b] SOURCE for other news updates[/b]: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Pishure abeg

1 Like

Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Allahu Akbar.
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by dagreat4(f): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Just like that?
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by AmoryBlacq: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2017
"I will use the foolishness of this world to confound the wise"
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by ochobaba(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
God has decided to surprise scientists
Just like the way God decides to surprise the king during Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego furnace fire encounter
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by internationalman(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2017
ochobaba:
Just like the way God decides to surprise the king during Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego furnace fire encounter
or maybe it was a mistake on the doctor's part.

1 Like

Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by ochobaba(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
internationalman:

or maybe it was a mistake on the doctor's part.
Maybe a mistake by the king either
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
ochobaba:

The "I am that I am". The one who shut and no one can open. The almighty God that bring the living out of the dead, the dead to life. His ways are miraculous. Miraculous to the extent that no formula could capture the way he works and do his things.

I reference your majesty, oh Lord!.

1 Like

Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Wow wow wow God of wonders,only You can do what do man can do
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by sisisioge: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Four children at once! Fear dey catch me for her grin. Obviously, they are identical and love hiding behind one another...she would soon learn just how much those Lovelies can synchronize grin grin

Congrats maami.
Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by samsard(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
decatalyst:

The "I am that I am". The one who shut and no one can open. The almighty God that bring the living out of the dead, the dead to life. His ways are miraculous. Miraculous to the extent that no formula could capture the way he works and do his things.

I reference your majesty, oh Lord!.
While you are ass-licking god, your mates are making progress in various fields of the sciences. If everyone settled for the " god did it" explanation, we'd still be stuck in the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
samsard:
While you are ass-licking god, your mates are making progress in various fields of the sciences. If everyone settled for the " god did it" explanation, we'd still be stuck in the dark ages.

Will you stf!

You could...

Re: Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) by samsard(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
decatalyst:

Will you stf!

You could...
I guess now you feel fulfilled right? clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Balenciaga, Panties, Bra, Demanded As Bride Price From Groom In Ebonyi State / Dresses On Clearance Sale / Hilarious Photographs Of Unfortunate Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.