Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (23289 Views)

Break Down Of Chelsea Recorded Profit For 2017/18 Fiscal Year / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by Ashley86400: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Roon9:
Why won't they include him? Costa is justa overgrown baby. It's good to know that his brain clearly reflects his real age... Or less!

He'd better do his job and score goals...... FVcking Spaniard

He's Brazilian.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by emmcrown(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2017
You nailed it bro. Moreover Costa replied conte's what'sapp message which goes thus: enjoy your holidays and make sure you are fit. Then costa reply goes thus: I do things the way I want. Then conte replied him that you are not in my plan for next season, you can find a new them.
And all the Blab by Costa to the media made him lost it.

Lilkini:
nobody should blame conte for anything
(1)costa got his head turned by china's money and since then was distracting others

(2)conte's text wasnt public but straight to his phone...why should costa tell the world about it?? dats childish

(3)apart from his goals and funny/friendly acts in the dressing room,costa is a difficult player to handle n should belong to the seria A

(4)All this senseless ppl saying chelsea was rejected by players....lemme outline it
*lukaku-a chelsea reject that couldnt get into the starting berth buh got sold

*alex sandro-his club couldnt sale cos they lost dani alves n bonucci already

*chamberlain- hahahaha,mumu boy that doesnt know his position on the field till date.he knows chelsea cant play him in midfield cos he cant bench anybody there. also left wingback,hes gonna play second fiddle to moses

*ross barkley- he got to cobham then remembered players in chelsea's midfield,im never baff to bench any nah so he had to chicken out.i understand his own

*Llorente - he wants chelsea not tottenham,conte wants him but the club didnt.chelsea dont buy old men,thats their policy.they cant spend £15m on a 32yr old

blue army still dbest in england....quote me n argue with your ancestors
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Edenoscar2:
he is going to A madrid in january that one nah sure
I just hope he don't score own goal against Chelsea
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by Iamthoney(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
sundilazo:
Plz who's Diego Costa?
A prominent actor in Telemundo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by teebaxy(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
yaqq:
coasta that I know will never play for childish conte nd chelsea again! useless agboro/okada club
And U are this foolish to be defending the area father himself....Hater OSHI

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Femistico:
With all the gra gra between Conte and Costa, the guy will stay to play, our coach reasoned that since we couldn't snap up Llorente it's not going to be a good idea to go into 7games a month with only morata and batshuayi.... Well nice development till January when he will leaves

Blues for life.... My blood is always blue
imagine a vulcanizer pikin calling his blood blue, continue to deceive yourself
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by JaffyJoe(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2017
emmcrown:
Conte sent a whatsappp message to all the squad members that Enjoy your holidays and make sure you are fit, only for costa to replyI that i do things the way i want. And conte replied that you are not in myp plan for next season.
That is what happened. Between conte and costa.
Please judge the issue.

Well if that was it, he certainly deserved the harsh treatment. I just wished everything was handled maturely. I'm a man u fan but it's rare to see a player leave us unceremoniously. Having adorn that badge had to mean something, it is a culture. Just saying Chelsea need to step up in that aspect. In retrospect, look at how Lampard (a legend worthy player) left. undecided
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by EmmyDe25(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
k2112:

Which better players ran away from Chelsea? Those overrated expensive English boys, Ox and Barkley? Who would two of them put on bench at Chelsea? Fabregas, Kante, Bakayoko or even Drinkwater? My friend will say "they never baff"
So why did you guys put in a bid for them in the first place.if they aren't worth a thing
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by emmcrown(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Not even a testimonial match for Lampard. Even terry and Drogba. And I think Costa is arrogantly an emotional person and not mature enough handling the issue. He lost it when he began the Blab with the media. Donno if you saw conte's reaction when asked about all Costa was saying. Conte was just laughing. But I am happy costa stays. Costa, Morata hazard,pedro willian, deadly attack.
JaffyJoe:

Well if that was it, he certainly deserved the harsh treatment. I just wished everything was handled maturely. I'm a man u fan but it's rare to see a player leave us unceremoniously. Having adorn that badge had to mean something, it is a culture. Just saying Chelsea need to step up in that aspect. In retrospect, look at how Lampard (a legend worthy player) left. undecided
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by encryptjay(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Edenoscar2:

i dont think you've been following chelsea news lately,conte did nothing wrong,he said in a press conference that he met the player and his representatives in january when costa wanted to leave that he should start looking for another club during the summer transfer window,he didnt tell costa not to come back he said that costa was no longer in his plans
Which news bro? Sending someone an SMS that he's that you no longer want his services is professional to you?
What if in your place of work, your boss decides to send you text message that you're fired, won't it look absurd?
The best the club management should have done was assist him by allowing him to continue his training in Brazil instead of calling him back and making him look bad in the eyes of fans. I believe they've seen how tough this season is gonna be so they need a tough guy.
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by jtwest(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmm but will don conte ever put him on the bench not to talk of play him, the way he did Mikel still fresh in my mind. angry

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by jtwest(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2017
encryptjay:

Which news bro? Sending someone an SMS that he's that you no longer want his services is professional to you?
What if in your place of work, your boss decides to send you text message that you're fired, won't it look absurd?
The best the club management should have done was assist him by allowing him to continue his training in Brazil instead of calling him back and making him look bad in the eyes of fans. I believe they've seen how tough this season is gonna be so they need a tough guy.
conte sent a text to him, he should have been a pro and keep it between him, his agent and the board; worse has happened to some other players they didn't go about screaming their head off. Whatever is happening to him, he brought it on himself the moment he had a rant on social media: you know social media and players doesn't work at all considering past cases.
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by darealsola(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Abeg I don't want them to limit Morata's chances
na my dictionary predict am..no b my error.y I go write that kain thing
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by ewosk: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
k2112:

Bro Chelsea did well in the transfer market. Llorente went to Spurs cos Chelsea doesn't give anybody above 30 years more than a year contract(ask the club legends Lampard and Terry) and Spurs desperately gave Llorente, 32yrs, 2 years contract as a back-up to Kane. As a player at that age you jump to it.

Chelsea went for Ox to boast their homegrown quota. Ox wanted a midfield role which Conte can't guarantee because of Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko. Honestly Ox can't put any of them on the bench. Ox plays well as a wing back but he said he doesn't enjoy it.

After Ox deal collapse, Chelsea went for another English Barkley. Honestly Barkley was rushed into the whole thing by Everton and he like Ox, although, still injured, felt he will be a squad player rather than a first tean player.

Lukaku deal was one the club was slow to act because they feel Lukaku doesn't worth 100m. Believing that Everton will come down but Manchester United and Mourinho acted fast by adding Rooney to the deal with cash and add ons.

Juventus doesn't want to sell Sandro aftet selling Bonucci to AC Milian. Chelsea wanted to make him the highest paid defender but Juventus doesn't even want to negotiate with Chelsea. Sandro didn't reject Chelsea.

But I think Chelsea did some good business bringing Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Zappacosta and even Christensen. While you look at it critically, apart from Costa and maybe Matic, it's an upgrade compared to what they have last season.

Costa situation wasn't handle well. And I understand Conte because his first welcome to Chelsea by Costa was I want to leave. He managed and begged him, all of a sudden again in January at the middle of a title challenge, Costa wants out again. You know Italians, they don't forget easily. The truth is Costa doesn't want to play for Conte and Conte doesn't want Costa around. Let's see how they resolve it....Keep The Blue Flag Flying High....

Your analysis was spot on,the only failure of Chelsea in this window is not getting an extra striker....Costa situation is annoying, no boss will enjoy begging an employee with anger issues always just because he want a work executed...
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by purity2all(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
My brother, l disagree, Conte is not a difficult person to deal with, ofcourse, that's what they say when anyone decide to be straightforward.Do you remember the match when Conte was barking instructions to Costa and his response was to gesticulate to Conte to remove him, who else does that? Only Costa. His inclusion in the squad list is perhaps, to avert any legal implications. Also, the feud between Costa and Conte isn't .different from the feud between Schweintiger and Mouriho, Klopp and Sakho and Mouriho -Cassilas. No coach who knows his onions will allow his authority to be undermined by any of his player. You can say same of a boss and his surbodinate.
Also, the hullabaloo about player rejection is funny to say the least, No Player will seek for a move to a settled team especially in a world cup year, even Drinkwater is taking a risk. For Sandro, Juventus were not willing to sell. Man U offered more for Lukaku.

Damoxy:
Costa will one day start Chelsea matches. Make Morata carry injury.
Batshuayi is just a Scam
Chelsea will have no choice to fall back on the Poor lad

No wonder players were rejecting a move to Chelsea. It seems Conte is a difficult person to deal with.

Share if u think Chelsea is Winning UCL. Like if Chelsea is not.
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by Dindondin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Roon9:
Why won't they include him? Costa is justa overgrown baby. It's good to know that his brain clearly reflects his real age... Or less!

He'd better do his job and score goals...... FVcking Spaniard
no, function g Brazilian

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by r2beez(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
omochelsea004:
Even if he has the worst character in the world, Chelsea for forgive am.. He was the Key behind Chelsea's Last season league title.. That club too wicked.. when Chelsea dey look for goal, u see Costa Blasstt out of no where, and this same Conte will be jumping like a frog that he is...i tire for Conte o my brother, exactly what am pondering on

What is this one saying? Ure not a Chelsea fan yet ure seeking attention on Chelsea thread. Can one single player win the league? Even a blind man knows Conte is a good coach and Costa is difficult to manage. If u don't have something good to do with your time it's better u swerve.

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by r2beez(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
k2112:

Bro Chelsea did well in the transfer market. Llorente went to Spurs cos Chelsea doesn't give anybody above 30 years more than a year contract(ask the club legends Lampard and Terry) and Spurs desperately gave Llorente, 32yrs, 2 years contract as a back-up to Kane. As a player at that age you jump to it.

Chelsea went for Ox to boast their homegrown quota. Ox wanted a midfield role which Conte can't guarantee because of Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko. Honestly Ox can't put any of them on the bench. Ox plays well as a wing back but he said he doesn't enjoy it.

After Ox deal collapse, Chelsea went for another English Barkley. Honestly Barkley was rushed into the whole thing by Everton and he like Ox, although, still injured, felt he will be a squad player rather than a first tean player.

Lukaku deal was one the club was slow to act because they feel Lukaku doesn't worth 100m. Believing that Everton will come down but Manchester United and Mourinho acted fast by adding Rooney to the deal with cash and add ons.

Juventus doesn't want to sell Sandro aftet selling Bonucci to AC Milian. Chelsea wanted to make him the highest paid defender but Juventus doesn't even want to negotiate with Chelsea. Sandro didn't reject Chelsea.

But I think Chelsea did some good business bringing Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Zappacosta and even Christensen. While you look at it critically, apart from Costa and maybe Matic, it's an upgrade compared to what they have last season.

Costa situation wasn't handle well. And I understand Conte because his first welcome to Chelsea by Costa was I want to leave. He managed and begged him, all of a sudden again in January at the middle of a title challenge, Costa wants out again. You know Italians, they don't forget easily. The truth is Costa doesn't want to play for Conte and Conte doesn't want Costa around. Let's see how they resolve it....Keep The Blue Flag Flying High....

Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by oshorstan(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
tunapawizzy:
Emenalo is becoming a liability ....he can't get deals done anymore...why wait till the 11th hour to act, players not good enough r rejecting chelsea reigning champions,Costa will be a disruptive influence in d dressing room, just count ur loss and move on already

That man is too correct. I am friends with him. I will share u our convo
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by bezimo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Even if he has the worst character in the world, Chelsea for forgive am.. He was the Key behind Chelsea's Last season league title.. That club too wicked.. when Chelsea dey look for goal, u see Costa Blasstt out of no where, and this same Conte will be jumping like a frog that he is...

You can say that again. Conte is an idiot. Costa is needed in Chelsea. Yet Conte ego is frustrating things. He should resolve his differences with Costa and let Chelsea emerge stronger.
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by femzylivey(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
It is a wise decision from the Chelsea Board. Costa has no choice than to return. If not, Costa will have all the reason not to report back to Stamford Bridge.

In other sense, If there is a case of court matter, Chelsea will clearly win
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by Sammyramires(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
For those of you saying Costa's presence will affect Chelsea's dressing room, open your bible and read where you were advised to "Get Understanding''... Costa was never going to be allowed to stay close to the first team as he will have to train with the U21 whose trainings comes in a different time.

He was only included in the team to teach him the hard lesson he deserves. It was the same thing Mourinho did to Shweinsteiger last season as he was kept away from the first team like an Ebola Victim.

Costa felt he can call the shot at Chelsea by staying put in Brazil eating away his World Cup chances. While Athletico hides to support his ego. No player is bigger than Chelsea and Costa must be taught the hard lesson he deserves!!
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by timilehin007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
JaffyJoe:

How would you feel if your coach sent you a text in January that your services are no longer needed? Conte disrespected Costa. Chelsea treat players who have given them loyalty and top notch performances like shiat.

You should first find out who started all this 'ish...he feels he's way too important and his attitudes too towards his employee are disrespecful and still expect them to treat him well? remember he started this 'ish with Mourinho o
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by millhouse: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
too bad for him
Re: Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 by Femistico(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
imagine a vulcanizer pikin calling his blood blue, continue to deceive yourself
I won't bring myself to your low-level stewpidity, so go get a lyf bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Five Best International Goals / Riyadh Mahrez Is 2016 CAF African Player Of The Year / Super Eagles Players Pay Tribute To Carl Ikem after He Announced His Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.