Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out (3274 Views)

Stella Damasus With Her Roommates In UNIBEN In 1997 (Throwback Photo) / Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer / Kwam 1’s Son Faruq Calls Girlfriend For Insulting Him As He Refused To Do Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm very deep profound post brah. i dont even know which part of it to highlight lmao. and you are indeed very correct > I went through intense fire, still going through it but it has drastically reduced now. you know what they say ? you have to go hell before you get uplifted to heaven and i am indeed an alien on earth but i have that ability to blend in to anything and everything. i am not rigid. i can talk about any and everything. its not what you say that defiles you, its what you do. like the good book says, be as cunning as serpents but harmless as doves. as such i dont appear alien cuz i blend in. if you are talking about women I will join in, if its about beer, i will join in. i would not be those people who say ' listen i cannot talk about all these things because I am a new creature in christ lol. thereby alienating yourself from friends and family. you gotta flow like water. cant be rigid. cunning like serpents but harmless like doves
I understand you Bro. But,While in stealth mode,the words of Friedrich Nietzsche should serve as limits reminder.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

I understand you Bro. But,While in stealth mode,the words of Friedrich Nietzsche should serve as limits reminder.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you"
hmmmm powerful. very powerful. and you are very correct . sometimes i do get drawn into situations i shouldn't be in however i do know my boundaries. but that was a very profound statement. i suspect you may be on the same spiritual journey of up-liftment and getting refined and purified in the furnace of affliction and the illumination of the soul.

however, believe me, my belligerence begins and ends on nairaland lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by CaptPlanet(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

You can imagine her frustrations when four boys ain't man enough to quench her thirst.

My brother, the thing tire person
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
hmmmm powerful. very powerful. and you are very correct . sometimes i do get drawn into situations i shouldn't be in however i do know my boundaries. but that was a very profound statement. i suspect you may be on the same spiritual journey of up-liftment and getting refined and purified in the furnace of affliction and the illumination of the soul.

however, believe me, my belligerence begins and ends on nairaland lmao
The spirit within me salutes the spirit in you.You crack me up when an afonja like you trolls we developers.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

The spirit within me salutes the spirit in you.You crack me up when an afonja like you trolls we developers.
lmao It pains me to do it which is why I have stopped clicking on most threads now. any thread where i suspect tribalists will be attracted to i dont even bother clicking it anymore cuz i know after viewing over 10 insults i am just going to drag myself into it. so ermm yeah I am trying to clean up my act in that regards. but yeah spirit recognises spirit. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim To John Dumelo"stop Dating Girls Marry One,he replies(video,pics) / Ghanaian Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Black Dress (photos) / 2face Bans His Wife From Wearing Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.