Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) (10527 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Spots On My Face / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by odi1278(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please doctors or dermatologist in the house, please assist. She is about 4 years old. Thanks.

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by NwaObinkita: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Amputate her ASAP

Your daughter has staphylococcus

Those spores will keep increasing and eventually become cancerous..
It's better you amputate her now to avoid stories that touch.
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by odi1278(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Amputate her ASAP

Are you crazy or mad. I asked for help.
Please don't come and say stupid jokes

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by greatmarshall(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please consult a dermatologist
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by onlyme07(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Have you tried local herbs?
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by onlyme07(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Amputate her ASAP

You're really sick for wishing a child such. You're even mad like the Dad said. Ode..Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Ayofaks(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello....I'd advise you leave it. It'd fade as she grows older...butt for now Shea butter mixed with pure coconut oil wld be ok.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
FTC .........
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by odi1278(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
onlyme07:
Have you tried local herbs?
Ï have not tried local herbs. Ï am being cautious bécause of her âge. Ï dont want to regret, so seeking thé Best possible advice drom m'y nairaland collèagues.
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Amputate her ASAP

Who are you trying to copy? Even he won't spew this much rubbish. No matter how much you crave to be noticed, try very hard to see where the lines are so you don't miss them. Some jokes are just too expensive! There you go now...go and be ritarrd no more.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rub lime juice on the dark spots leave on for a while then wash off and apply raw shea butter.
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by odi1278(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Henryyy:
Rub lime juice on the dark spots leave on for a while then wash off and apply raw shea butter.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Spicy128(f): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Leave it, she is still very young, it will go with time
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Bleeze2: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2017
It can be a reaction to an insect bite, papular urticaria
Is it itchy or associated with any other thing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by sconp: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Kindly start treating it, it might not fade with time like some people think
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by pillan(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
look for a way to treat it..that's how my lil sis went to boarding school and got sick,dark spots all over her legs,we thought it would fade with time but nothing really changed..though she used a tube cream prescribed by the doctor and tetmosol soap,it cleared a little but still visible.. just visit a dermatologist and make sure she baths with dettol
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Originalsly: 2:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Not a medic....but I suggest you first try finding out the cause of the problem. Can be internal....maybe she is eating something that she is allergic to?....try changing the brand milk she is using. Can be external..... reaction to mosquito bites ....try using a natural insect repellant such as neem on her skin. Do you use creams on her skin?...especially the ones that will ehmmm....maintain her colour? ...throw them in the garbage and the problem will follow.
Re: How Do I Clear This Spots From My Daughter Legs (photo) by Vickyb4: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
I understand how embarrassing and frustrating it can be as I went through the same thing as a child because of chicken pox but it never faded as I grew older, so it will be better you treat it now. I would suggest you try out herbal black toning soaps and creams that I got at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare and all of my pimples and dark marks cleared. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. You can also whatsApp her on +2348109981614. Try them out and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 31 2021 In Nigeria / COVID19: Muhammad Dingyadi Goes Into Isolation / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.