Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Billionaire's Ransom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Billionaire's Ransom (1071 Views)

In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Ransom by Eze2000(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hi,

Here I bring you the current flagship of my talented writing career.

For those who have read and followed my work on Dirty diamonds of Boko Haram, this is the updated and full version of the story. Unfortunately, as I brought it to a sizzling conclusion, I realized that change the name completely. So this is what you got....

Summary....

A Billionaire’s Ransom is the incredible story of the fallout that followed the disappearance of an illegal diamond merchant on his last business trip across the dangerous international border of two West African countries which lie in the region of the mighty Sahara Desert. He leaves behind a vast fortune which includes a legitimate business empire, and an only child, an impulsive US born beauty, the heir apparent.
Things turn ugly fast as relatives try to dispose of the girl and her mother in order to lay claims to the fortune but then a whole new dimension sets in.
Under the protection of her bodyguards, the lovely heiress goes to look for her beloved father in the war-torn region in which he disappeared. She promptly gets kidnapped by the terrible Boko Haram terrorists and a ransom of $1 million is demanded. Goldfield Holdings International, the family’s legitimate company, releases the money in a hurry and the company’s well-connected CEO, uncle to the heiress, puts together a team of soldiers to pay the terrorists and get the girl back.
American trained Special Forces Commando, Lieutenant Alexander Okoye had been kicked out of the force for beating the hell out of his own commanding officer. He had been working quietly at a warehouse in the bustling city of Lagos for four months when he was approached to lead the team that was to pay the ransom and get the girl back from the terrorists.
The money offered him was good, too good and so he took it and went back into the war-ravaged region of the Great Lake Chad to carry out the mission.
But everything goes wrong so fast because all the parties involved had hidden agendas. The terrorists wanted to keep the ransom and the girl because their top commander had become infatuated with her beauty and spirited nature while she was in captivity. The girl’s powerful uncle wanted her inheritance and so sent his mean head of security as the other leader of the team with secret instructions to murder her once she was in their possession. The Nigerian Military Intelligence was not left out, they brought Alex back into the fold once they got wind of his new private contract - their prime target was the top Boko Haram commander involved and Alex was ordered to assassinate him at all costs.
None of them counted on the formidable obstacle one single man could present against their formidable forces. No one, least of all Alex himself, expected a hardened Special Forces commando to get tamed by a woman and so quickly too. Alex fell in love with the beautiful heiress and found himself fighting day and night to protect her and her mother from their powerful enemies. At first, it was just him but then came the full backing of the rich mother of the heiress and he was able to put together an elite team of highly trained ex-commandos from different countries, and then it was time for a showdown.
The crisis raged on and at the very heart of it was a briefcase containing a billionaire’s ransom in uncut diamonds, hidden away in a secret location at the edge of the mighty Sahara Desert.

Who ever has not read the part one of this book may go to my blog where it is currently free as 'Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram part 1'.... but will fix that within twenty-four hours.

Www.kingezesblog.com

I'm working on publishing the books now but you can reach me for your copy at

Email. .. eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps... 0929400640

Re: The Billionaire's Ransom by yorhmienerd(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is this the Part Three of Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram or a different story
Re: The Billionaire's Ransom by Eze2000(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2017
it is

(1) (Reply)

A Village Love Affair Complete By Fr / Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) / Dean Koontz Fans:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.