Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob (9913 Views)

In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / My Billionaire Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dear fans of Angelesss, I missed you guys. Welcome to 2019 everyone. May God bless and prosper us. This is a new story and I would run it consistently. It is a finished story, if you want to buy.

All you need do is email me:
aishayasmina@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Episode 1

Two naked bodies entwined like twin serpents rolled across the bed, yearning and seeking each other out, this was their own special time of meeting with the desire that they felt for each other.
He was her boss, and she his secretary, and they had been lovers for a year now.
Dean Legacy was the sole owner of the mega establishment, “Flames” which was a perfume company, with an age long trademark and a very unique fragrance, one with a mix of roses.
His face darkened with passion, his dark and seductive eyeballs lit with fire as his lips nestled on her breasts...Dean Legacy was a billionaire and a beast in bed and Toke Melaye, his marketing strategist was the woman on the bed.
‘Make love to me baby, this torture is too much.’ Toke groaned, her hands found the crown of his head, she ran her fingers through his thick mane of dark and curly hair.
‘I will...but first, I must explore...’ he lifted his lips from the middle of her creamy boobs, staring deeply into her eyes.
‘What?’ Toke glared back at him.
‘Nothing, you’re just beautiful.’ Dean replied with a boyish grin.
She could tell that he was up to something, she didn’t like the look of mischief on his face, and she was right, his hands travelled from her belly where they were placed down to her thighs...slowly.

‘Ah, bab...y’ Toke stuttered, she was lost in his arms tonight. She was immersed deeply in the fire of his loving, there was no escaping for her tonight, and she liked it very much.

Slowly, his hands caressed her tender laps, rubbing the tiny hairs of her creamy laps. She was his joy, he had loved her for a very long time and tonight would mark his confession.
His fingers found their way into her red panties, they met with a river of wetness that was already flowing for him.
‘Please...just do it.’ Toke couldn’t hold back anymore, only him knew how to bring her satisfaction.
‘Are you ready?’ Dean paused; he bent over her and looked deeply into her fine pebble eyes. They glowed at night like they had been made with fire.
Everything about Toke was fire, and maybe that was the reason he loved her very much. His love had grown along the years they’d been together, he was sure she felt that way and that was the reason he was ready to tell her what was on his mind.

‘Yes.’ She nodded quickly, her legs giving way to his fingers.
He dug one in, she gasped as pleasure rippled through her.
He loved it when she reacted that way, he liked the fact that he knew her body so well, it was going to be a long night.
Dean Legacy was a one woman kind of man. He was not the typical rich guy whose hobby was sleeping around. No, Dean was far from that, he was no devil, he believed in treating a woman right and showering her with love.
He’d dated only two women in his thirty three years on earth, they were all in his past now. Currently, he was in a liaison with his marketing strategist, Toke Melaye, the woman that was behind the successful sales and delivery of Flames products.
He’d just fired his old marketing strategist, whenToke showed up, in search of a job. He’d scanned through her Curriculum Vitae briefly, impressed by her qualifications and work experience, he had no other option but to hire her and she turned out to be perfect for the job.
As the weeks passed, they realized they were both attracted to each other, so why waste time? Toke was a twenty first century hardcore feminist and she didn’t waste time in telling her boss about the attraction she felt.
That was how their love affair began. The rules were simple: they never discussed business during pleasure hours and they were very discreet about their affair.
‘What’s wrong baby? Your head seems to be in the cloud?’ Toke bit his ear as she found her release.
He groaned and fell beside her on the bed, he had been hurt in the past by women and that had caused him to create a huge wall around his heart. He was clear now about his feelings, Toke was the kind of woman he admired and he was ready to take whatever they had to another level.

‘Do you remember the first time you walked into my office and told me you were attracted to me?’ Dean turned and faced her.
She was so beautiful, even the night couldn’t hide it. The chandelier dropped its rays on her oval face, her eyes dazzled and her pink lips were swollen from too much kissing.
A smile escaped her lips as she stared at him, she remembered it quite well.
‘I was too forward; I didn’t even consider the consequences. What if I’d gotten fired?’ Toke laughed.
She was not a believer in love or attraction to the male specie, but she’d fought so hard to contain the attraction she felt for Dean, all to naught.
“I think I am attracted to you, what do you think?” those were her words on that fateful day.
‘I think you were brave...’ Dean dropped a kiss against her face.
‘Or stupid.’ Toke winked and they burst out laughing.
Silence crawled into the room when they quieted down, she sensed Dean was troubled, but she couldn’t ask him any questions about work, that was one of the rules.
‘Are you sure you are okay Dean?’ She asked once again.
Dean ran his hands through his hair; he was confused and unsure of himself.
‘There’s something that has been bothering me about our relationship.’ He paused, waiting to see the reaction on her face. Did she want him? Or she just wanted his body?

‘ Really?’ Toke held her breath as she stared into his face, she tried to stare calm as possible. She didn’t want him to read her thoughts, she didn’t want him to see through her.

‘I think I love you Toke.’ He blurted out, not able to hold it anymore.
That did it! Colour drained from her face, morbid fear trapper her mind, a wave of coldness overshadowed her as she realized he was not bluffing, he was being truthful, and this terrified her more than anything.

‘Say something Toke...’ Dean licked his lips, nervously holding his heart out for her answer.
Toke was stunned; she didn’t know how to react or what to say in return. She had not expected this, she had not envisaged this.
‘You can’t blame me for falling for you Toke...you’re such an amazing personality. You are hardworking, independent and serious minded and those qualities make me love you even more. I think all men should be with women like you.’ Dean smiled while watching her face the whole time.

She liked that he was being honest, she loved the way he painted her beautifully with words; but she couldn’t say what was on mind. If she did, she would break his heart.
Her lips moved, they parted a little, but no words came out as the door to Dean’s bedroom flew open and had the two lovers jumping out of bed.
‘Geez! Grandma you never told me you were coming.’ Dean hurriedly slipped on his jeans.
Toke worked with her fingers quickly, she slipped on her yellow dress and rushed out of his bedroom without looking back, this was the escape route she’d been searching for.
Dean was left alone now, furious that his grandmother showed up without announcing her arrival.
‘You don’t just show up at people’s houses, even if you do, have the decency to knock.’ Dean complained, feeling embarrassed that she had seen him unclothed.

The old woman wore her best smile as she stared into his face. She loved the boy right when he was born and she knew he would make her proud someday.
‘Is that the way to welcome your grandmother whom you’ve not seen over a year?’ The old woman parted her arms, waiting for proper welcome.
‘I do miss you grandma, but you walked in on a special moment.’ Dean scowled.
‘Did I?’ She feigned innocence.
‘Yes you did, you ruined my chances with Toke. I was about telling her about the way I feel.’ Dean replied.
‘What makes you think she feels the same way about you? A woman in love does not run that fast.’ The old woman eyed the room with disdain.
‘Why?’ Dean rolled his eyes, knowing she was about o become proverbial.
‘Love is not swift. It is patient.’ She served him his answer.
His heart pounded faster against his chest as he pondered on her words.
‘No’, he thought, he was quite sure Toke felt the same way about him, they couldn’t have spent two years together for nothing.
‘Can I receive my welcome now?’ She spread her arms wider.
Seeing that she wouldn’t let him be, Dean drew a deep breath and walked straight into her arms, and he loved it in there. There was something about his grandmother’s arms, they felt like home and that was the reason he was eager to find a woman that would love him.
He desperately needed to create his own home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by moseph(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
nice one.
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Following.. pls continue
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Not missing this wink

Keep the updates coming ma'am
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
It took her minutes to get down from the car once she had arrived home. Her heart was breaking, her breath was in spasms, she couldn’t hold back the pain that tortured her within.
Tears rolled in her eyes as she succeeded in setting her feet on solid ground. She had felt it in his eyes, she had known he had fallen for her charms, and she felt the same way too, but they could never be together.
The yellow dress she wore clung to her slender body, her slender hips were pressed against the dress, while the swell of her breasts were fully bare to the eyes of the midnight moon. Her weave on fell to her back, she had her heels in her hand as she walked towards the entrance of her apartment.
Toke had never felt this sort of pain for a long while; it was so painful knowing you loved someone yet you could never be with the person. She understood this pain, but she couldn’t control it. It spread bit by bit, just like the seeds of a chronic disease would, it was all over and she could feel it.
‘You’re back early, I thought you’d plan to spend the night in his place.’
The voice startled her as she had locked all her doors and had not expected anyone.
‘Emma?’ Her eyes brightened as she stared at her younger sister.
‘In the flesh’ Emma replied, then she took out a key Toke had offered her once and raised it up.
‘Sorry, I totally forgot I gave you a spare.’ Toke swung her hands in the air, happy to see her only sibling.
‘Glad to see you too sis’ Emma walked towards her and planted a kiss on her cheeks, which was accompanied with apologies, ‘I am sorry I didn’t tell you that I was coming, but I had nowhere else to go.’

Toke loved her sister very much and she could sacrifice everything that she had just to make Emma happy.
‘What happened to your job?’ Toke asked.
‘The boss dropped a hundred of us, I’ve been struggling these six months till my landlord served me a quit notice.’ Emma shrugged.
‘Why didn’t you tell me about it?’ Tears welled up in Toke’s eyes as she stared at her sister.
‘I hate to ask for money Tee, I love working for it. I love taking responsibilities and the fulfilment that comes along with it.’ Emma replied with sadness in her dark eyes.
She and Toke shared a lot of things in common. They believed in working for the money they earned and they hated to depend on men for money.
‘I am glad you’re finally here.’ Toke dropped her shoes and moved to the table where she served herself a glass of water.
‘You really work late these days, it’s not easy being a marketing strategist. I hope you enjoy that job of yours.’ Emma watched her elder sister out of the corner of her eyes as she was busy staring at the cute yellow shoes Toke had just dropped.

‘I wasn’t working...’ Toke licked her lips nervously, she dropped the glass of water she poured immediately as scenes of their torrid lovemaking replayed in her mind.

‘You were with him...’ Emma said. She knew about her sister’s relationship with Toke right from the start, but she was not in support of it.
‘I love him Emma, I loved him right from the first day I set my eyes on him. He is so handsome, so loving...’ she bit her lip as her sister’s face was being swallowed by a deep frown.

‘He is caring, kind and generous...’ Emma rolled her eyes, she had heard these before.
‘You won’t understand Emma. I tried pretending but I don’t think it would work any longer. I made it look like it was all about the sex right from day one, but it is more than the sex. My heart beats for him Emma.’ Toke was pouring out her heart to her sister.
She loved Dean Legacy with everything in her, but she couldn’t let it show.
‘I’ve warned your Toke, Dean is going to hurt you. He is not the type of man that would be with a girl of your class. Dean is an important man in the society, sooner or later, he would be paired up with one of similar financial background.’ Emma repeated the bout of advise she had often given to her sister.

‘You don’t know him, he is not that sort of person.’ Toke’s lips shook as she imagined Dean being with another woman aside her.
‘You are right, I do not know him, but does Dean know you? Does he know your secret? Hell no. He only sees a tall and light skinned woman, who speaks impeccable English and wears classy clothes. He is in love with your beautiful body and not who you really are.’ Emma answered.
Her words dug deep into Toke’s soul, tears flooded her eyes as her sister’s words clawed the layers of her skin apart.
‘But he told me loved me...I almost told him what I truly felt...before...’ Toke licked her lips as she remembered the stern faced silver haired woman that had walked in on them making love.
‘What happened?’ Emma raised a brow.
‘Never mind. Dean loves me, I know this, I can feel it strongly. I just don’t want to hurt him by pretending that I do not feel anything for him.’ Toke replied.

‘You know we are from a disjointed family, one with no surname. Our mother is in prison and we are still paying the debt of the crimes she committed. Don’t you think it is best to stay away from Dean Legacy? He is just using you to warm his bed, don’t get carried away by his love talk. I know men like Dean, they can only keep girls like us as mistresses. His wife is on the way.’ Emma said.
Toke was speechless, it seemed her sister had woke her from a bad dream. She hated the words that Emma spewed, but those words were true.
They had a secret to protect, if Dean discovered who she truly was, there was no way he could love her the same.
Emma could see her sister was convinced by her words, she walked closer to Toke, placing a hand on her right shoulder, ‘I know we struggled on our own, we worked our ass out to make it. But Dean would never consider you a member of his class. He is above, we are beneath. Forget him Toke, maybe it is time you stop seeing him.’

‘Would you like some milk?’ Dean asked, he was making his grandmother Tea.
‘Nah, give an old woman some milk, you’d have her farting all night’ the woman replied, provoking a laugh from her grandson who’d won a taut face all through the night.
‘I am happy you’re laughing Dean. I am sorry for walking in on you and your lover, I was just too impatient, I miss you grandson.’

Dean couldn’t stay mad with the woman forever, he knew how much she loved him and he loved her the same way. Grandmother May had taken him in right from the time his parents had both died in an auto crash on his eight birthday. From that time on, he’d spent most of his life with this woman and her philosophy had tilted his life towards the right direction.

‘I forgive you, I know that’s what you want to hear.’ Dean winked.
He moved towards the fridge, then took out two round limes and slit them apart, he pressed the fruit with his fingers directly over the mug.
‘Tell me about her...’ the old woman inquired.
‘Her name is Toke Melaye, she is thirty years old. I love her, I think I have found the one.’ Dean replied, with a smile on his face.
‘Really?’ The woman’s silver brows knotted together.
‘What’s her profession?’ Grandmother May inquired.
‘Marketing Strategist, she works in Flames.’ Dean didn’t see the need of hiding this fact from his grandmother.
‘You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure, I do not approve.’ The old woman shook her head in distaste.
Dean could see that his grandmother was not happy with the choice he had made.
‘I am sorry Ma, but I assure you that our working relationship has not been affected by this.’
‘I don’t care about your working relationship Dean; I don’t like that woman for you. I had my own plans for you and she does not fit into that big ball of a plan.’ She returned.

Dean was very unhappy about this, he was a grown man and he could do as he pleased.
‘You don’t even know her, Toke is a very nice person, you both would get along easily, and you share a lot of things in common.’
‘Like?’ Grandmother May arched a brow.
‘She is independent, confident and very hardworking.’
‘You think showering me with undeserved praise would cause me to change my mind about her?’ The woman laughed.
‘Okay, let’s do dinner, just the three of us.’ Dean made a suggestion, he knew how stubborn his grandmother was, he had to break her.
His thoughts were filled with her, why had she bailed out on him that way? His heart beat faster as he imagined seeing her again; he just couldn’t wait to tell her those words again.
“I love you,Toke Melaye.”
‘You think that would change my mind eh?’ The woman asked.
‘Not really, but it will make you know her better.’ Dean replied.
‘Let’s see her try.’ The woman decided to let this one go, she couldn’t wait for dinner.

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Angelsss post=74437830]It took her minutes to get down from the car once she had arrived home. Her heart was breaking, her breath was in spasms, she couldn’t hold back the pain that tortured her within.
Tears rolled in her eyes as she succeeded in setting her feet on solid ground. She had felt it in his eyes, she had known he had fallen for her charms, and she felt the same way too, but they could never be together.
The yellow dress she wore clung to her slender body, her slender hips were pressed against the dress, while the swell of her breasts were fully bare to the eyes of the midnight moon. Her weave on fell to her back, she had her heels in her hand as she walked towards the entrance of her apartment.
Toke had never felt this sort of pain for a long while; it was so painful knowing you loved someone yet you could never be with the person. She understood this pain, but she couldn’t control it. It spread bit by bit, just like the seeds of a chronic disease would, it was all over and she could feel it.
‘You’re back early, I thought you’d plan to spend the night in his place.’
The voice startled her as she had locked all her doors and had not expected anyone.
‘Emma?’ Her eyes brightened as she stared at her younger sister.
‘In the flesh’ Emma replied, then she took out a key Toke had offered her once and raised it up.
‘Sorry, I totally forgot I gave you a spare.’ Toke swung her hands in the air, happy to see her only sibling.
‘Glad to see you too sis’ Emma walked towards her and planted a kiss on her cheeks, which was accompanied with apologies, ‘I am sorry I didn’t tell you that I was coming, but I had nowhere else to go.’

Toke loved her sister very much and she could sacrifice everything that she had just to make Emma happy.
‘What happened to your job?’ Toke asked.
‘The boss dropped a hundred of us, I’ve been struggling these six months till my landlord served me a quit notice.’ Emma shrugged.
‘Why didn’t you tell me about it?’ Tears welled up in Toke’s eyes as she stared at her sister.
‘I hate to ask for money Tee, I love working for it. I love taking responsibilities and the fulfilment that comes along with it.’ Emma replied with sadness in her dark eyes.
She and Toke shared a lot of things in common. They believed in working for the money they earned and they hated to depend on men for money.
‘I am glad you’re finally here.’ Toke dropped her shoes and moved to the table where she served herself a glass of water.
‘You really work late these days, it’s not easy being a marketing strategist. I hope you enjoy that job of yours.’ Emma watched her elder sister out of the corner of her eyes as she was busy staring at the cute yellow shoes Toke had just dropped.

‘I wasn’t working...’ Toke licked her lips nervously, she dropped the glass of water she poured immediately as scenes of their torrid lovemaking replayed in her mind.

‘You were with him...’ Emma said. She knew about her sister’s relationship with Toke right from the start, but she was not in support of it.
‘I love him Emma, I loved him right from the first day I set my eyes on him. He is so handsome, so loving...’ she bit her lip as her sister’s face was being swallowed by a deep frown.

‘He is caring, kind and generous...’ Emma rolled her eyes, she had heard these before.
‘You won’t understand Emma. I tried pretending but I don’t think it would work any longer. I made it look like it was all about the sex right from day one, but it is more than the sex. My heart beats for him Emma.’ Toke was pouring out her heart to her sister.
She loved Dean Legacy with everything in her, but she couldn’t let it show.
‘I’ve warned your Toke, Dean is going to hurt you. He is not the type of man that would be with a girl of your class. Dean is an important man in the society, sooner or later, he would be paired up with one of similar financial background.’ Emma repeated the bout of advise she had often given to her sister.

‘You don’t know him, he is not that sort of person.’ Toke’s lips shook as she imagined Dean being with another woman aside her.
‘You are right, I do not know him, but does Dean know you? Does he know your secret? Hell no. He only sees a tall and light skinned woman, who speaks impeccable English and wears classy clothes. He is in love with your beautiful body and not who you really are.’ Emma answered.
Her words dug deep into Toke’s soul, tears flooded her eyes as her sister’s words clawed the layers of her skin apart.
‘But he told me loved me...I almost told him what I truly felt...before...’ Toke licked her lips as she remembered the stern faced silver haired woman that had walked in on them making love.
‘What happened?’ Emma raised a brow.
‘Never mind. Dean loves me, I know this, I can feel it strongly. I just don’t want to hurt him by pretending that I do not feel anything for him.’ Toke replied.

‘You know we are from a disjointed family, one with no surname. Our mother is in prison and we are still paying the debt of the crimes she committed. Don’t you think it is best to stay away from Dean Legacy? He is just using you to warm his bed, don’t get carried away by his love talk. I know men like Dean, they can only keep girls like us as mistresses. His wife is on the way.’ Emma said.
Toke was speechless, it seemed her sister had woke her from a bad dream. She hated the words that Emma spewed, but those words were true.
They had a secret to protect, if Dean discovered who she truly was, there was no way he could love her the same.
Emma could see her sister was convinced by her words, she walked closer to Toke, placing a hand on her right shoulder, ‘I know we struggled on our own, we worked our ass out to make it. But Dean would never consider you a member of his class. He is above, we are beneath. Forget him Toke, maybe it is time you stop seeing him.’

‘Would you like some milk?’ Dean asked, he was making his grandmother Tea.
‘Nah, give an old woman some milk, you’d have her farting all night’ the woman replied, provoking a laugh from her grandson who’d won a taut face all through the night.
‘I am happy you’re laughing Dean. I am sorry for walking in on you and your lover, I was just too impatient, I miss you grandson.’

Dean couldn’t stay mad with the woman forever, he knew how much she loved him and he loved her the same way. Grandmother May had taken him in right from the time his parents had both died in an auto crash on his eight birthday. From that time on, he’d spent most of his life with this woman and her philosophy had tilted his life towards the right direction.

‘I forgive you, I know that’s what you want to hear.’ Dean winked.
He moved towards the fridge, then took out two round limes and slit them apart, he pressed the fruit with his fingers directly over the mug.
‘Tell me about her...’ the old woman inquired.
‘Her name is Toke Melaye, she is thirty years old. I love her, I think I have found the one.’ Dean replied, with a smile on his face.
‘Really?’ The woman’s silver brows knotted together.
‘What’s her profession?’ Grandmother May inquired.
‘Marketing Strategist, she works in Flames.’ Dean didn’t see the need of hiding this fact from his grandmother.
‘You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure, I do not approve.’ The old woman shook her head in distaste.
Dean could see that his grandmother was not happy with the choice he had made.
‘I am sorry Ma, but I assure you that our working relationship has not been affected by this.’
‘I don’t care about your working relationship Dean; I don’t like that woman for you. I had my own plans for you and she does not fit into that big ball of a plan.’ She returned.

Dean was very unhappy about this, he was a grown man and he could do as he pleased.
‘You don’t even know her, Toke is a very nice person, you both would get along easily, and you share a lot of things in common.’
‘Like?’ Grandmother May arched a brow.
‘She is independent, confident and very hardworking.’
‘You think showering me with undeserved praise would cause me to change my mind about her?’ The woman laughed.
‘Okay, let’s do dinner, just the three of us.’ Dean made a suggestion, he knew how stubborn his grandmother was, he had to break her.
His thoughts were filled with her, why had she bailed out on him that way? His heart beat faster as he imagined seeing her again; he just couldn’t wait to tell her those words again.
“I love you,Toke Melaye.”
‘You think that would change my mind eh?’ The woman asked.
‘Not really, but it will make you know her better.’ Dean replied.
‘Let’s see her try.’ The woman decided to let this one go, she couldn’t wait for dinner...
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by amidel(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Awesome...
Good to have you back.
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2019
The night had faded slowly; morning had showed her bright and beautiful face with the crown of a yellow sun to the earth. Streaks of sunlight poured into the room where she slept with her younger sister.
Toke had not rested well, all her thoughts had been on the man that her heart truly craved for, her fears tormented her and chased sleep away. Emma was right, she was not Dean’s class of woman, what if he was just lying to her? What if a befitting woman of class and pedigree had been arranged for him.
‘Impossible.’ She shook her head as the thoughts kept spiralling within her mind.
She was before her dresser mirror, she probed her pale cheeks and her wide eyeballs. This was not the Toke that she knew, she lacked confidence in herself, she was afraid...afraid of losing Dean.
‘You look hot.’ Emma yawned and stretched out of bed.
‘Do I?’ Toke licked her lips nervously, she tried to contort her features ina certain way that Emma wouldn’t know what she was thinking. Emma was really smart and her bluntness on some issues irked Toke. She was not prepared for an argument this morning, so she had to play her part and look happy.
‘Of course...any man that wouldn’t look at you twice in that dress is a certified loser.’ Emma winked as she approached her sister.
Toke wore a hip hugging purple skirt which stopped at her knees; her slender legs were supported by a pair of orange wedge shoes; her torso was framed by a milky white blazer and a sequin like camisole that pushed her boobs forward, revealing a little creamy white flesh.
Her figure was too perfect, even for her own good.
‘Thank you.’ Toke forced a smile.
‘You got something big today?’ Emma’s eyes ran over her sister adoringly.
‘A meeting, with the executive board.’ Toke replied curtly.
‘Oh.’ Emma’s eyes went to the file that lay on the dressing table; she picked it up immediately and scanned through the pages.
Toke caught her smiling at the corner of her eyes, ‘I have a presentation, a proposal for some changes in the marketing sector.’ She needed to explain so her sister could understand.
One of the reasons she had been awake through the night was this presentation, she was confident that her ideas would take the company to another level but she was also nervous of seeing him again. She had never felt this way before, she was losing control of herself and she didn’t know just how long this would last.
‘I see why you took extra effort in looking this good.’ Emma dropped the file and focused on her sister.
‘I always look good, I don’t need the “extra effort”, you know me.’ Toke shrugged, her slender fingers drew her makeup box next to her. She hated going late to work, she needed to hurry.
‘You lie, you are a poor liar sister, you have always been. It is written all over you, the mark of his love. You have gotten yourself entangled with the devil, I hope you do not get hurt.’ Emma folded her arms across her chest while watching her sister adorn her face.
Emma’s words were sharp and cruel, she rose to Dean’s defence immediately, ‘He is not a devil, you don’t know him.’
‘And I guess you do? Sleeping with a man for two years does not mean you know him well.’ Emma retorted.
‘Then what does he stand to gain by lying about his feelings? He has already slept with me, what else could he possibly want?’ Toke was getting sick and tired of Emma’s cynical attitude.
‘I don’t know, Time maybe.’ Emma pouted.
‘Time? What possibly for?’ Toke dropped the lipstick she held and stared directly into her sister’s eyes. Emma was a deep thinker and her predictions came to pass mostly.
‘I’ve been following the news sister, Flames was not at this level before you resumed working there. Believe it or not, your input in the marketing sector has generated public demand for Flames products. Dean knows this and that is the reason he came to you in the first place. He loves you for your work, there’s nothing more to it. He knows you are a valuable tool to the efficient running of his empire, he does not want you to leave. You are his pillar, his saving grace.’
Toke scoffed and shook her head, ‘That’s where you got it wrong, I was the one who approached Dean for a liaison and not the other way round. If you’re insinuating that Dean would use and dump me, I think you are hallucinating.’
Toke was choking, she was starting to resent Emma herself, for her ludicrous talks.
‘Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I love being truthful about what I feel.’ Emma threw her hands into the air.
‘I don’t need to hear your opinion on Dean anymore, please. I will be pleased if you respect my wish.’ Toke’s face contorted into a frown.
The next few minutes she had to stay with her sister was occupied by deafening silence.
She quickly brushed her weave on, letting the edges touch her back; she took out the casing that contained her contacts and slid them hurriedly into her eyes. Only one thing was left, to make her adornment complete.
‘Use the red one, red would make the men bow to the content of your proposal.’
Toke who’d planned to beautify her lips with a purple shade, had no choice but to wear the red, she hoped Emma was right this time.
‘See you then, there’s coffee, chocolate, tea, whatever you want. I promise to cook once I am back...I will make Plantain pottage...’ Toke grabbed her car keys and hurried towards the door, stuttering all the way.
‘It’s okay Toke, you’ve done more than enough for me. I can take care of myself.’ Emma tried to calm her.
‘No Ems, I love you and I want the best for you. I promise to cook once I am back home.’ Toke moved next to her, she dropped a light kiss on her sister’s cheeks.
‘No you won’t, because you are not coming home tonight.’ Emma shook her head.
‘What makes you think so? You have psychic powers now?’ Toke pulled her side of the door open, throwing in her briefcase and her proposal.
‘You are extremely beautiful today, I doubt Dean would let go of you easy.’ Emma replied.
‘Well, I don’t think that’s going to be possible now his grandmother is back.’ Toke jumped into the car, she dug the key into the ignition immediately, she couldn’t afford to go late for this meeting, it was really important to her.
She missed Dean and had to see him, so she could apologize for her behaviour the other night; only one thing plagued her mind, the angry looking face of his grandmother.

She hurried down from her car towards the conference hall where the meeting was to be held. The hall was a bit scanty as a good number of the executive board members had not turned up.
She searched the room thoroughly, her heart racing as she searched for him, but to her utmost disappointment, he was not there.
‘Good morning’ she murmured to some of the board members as she trotted towards a seat reserved for her in front row.
She took a deep breath and settled in, she took out the file containing her proposal and ran her eyes through the document, to be sure that all her ideas had been welled penned down.
After a careful and painstaking scrutiny, she decided the paper was alright; Toke rose to her feet and took out photocopies of her proposal from her briefcase, she needed to distribute this to the members of the board.
‘Have this sir...’ she murmured to Vice President of the board, in the person of Barrister Lawson Idemudia.
‘Your proposal I guess?’ The middle aged man ran his eyes lustfully over her, which made her slightly uncomfortable; maybe the red was too much.
‘Yes sir...’ she smiled politely.
‘I think you should begin, because we have a lot of things to consider and Dean is not yet here.’ The man pulled his shirt backwards revealing a fine gold wristwatch.
Toke’s heart sank; she had expected Dean to be on time to see her proposal. They never spoke about work during pleasure time, this is one of the reasons she had failed to tell him about the proposal she’d been working on.

‘But sir, as the Chief Executive Officer and president of this board, he needs to be here. He has to be present to hear my idea.’ Toke’s eyes were stern as she stared at the bald man.
‘I understand you Ms. Melaye, I don’t know how much work you put into this, but we cannot wait for Dean forever...’ the man’s fingers clutched tightly to the proposal paper as he waved it into the air while speaking.
Anger shot through Toke as she continued to stare at the bald spot on the man’s head. She was not pleased about this. She had spent two months working and carrying out research only to be faced by Dean’s absence.
She was about to suggest to the Vice president that they cancel her presentation or shift it to another day when she spotted Dean’s secretary walking towards them.
‘Shola...’ she called to the girl.
‘Good morning Ms. Melaye.’ Shola offered her a smile, before dropping a note with the vice president.
‘Wait...’ Toke followed her as she made to leave the hall.
‘Where is he?’
‘Um, at the office, with someone.’ Shola paused to answer.
Toke could see from the look on the girl’s face that she was not prepared to entertain more questions, so she spun on her heel and moved towards her seat.
Whoever Dean was meeting with had to be really important. She felt hurt that he was not here with her; she had no choice but to cancel the presentation and reschedule it for another day.

‘Ms. Melaye.’ The Vice President walked briskly towards her.
‘Sir?’ She turned and faced him.
‘You must go ahead with your presentation, Dean is around and he promises to join us shortly.’ The man said to her.
All her ache disappeared as respite welcomed her with open arms. She had the strength and focus that she needed, now that she knew he was coming, she had to put in her best.
‘Alright then, I am ready.’ She drew a deep breath to calm her worked up nerves.
‘Can you start now?’ The man asked.
‘Yes.’ Toke nodded.
Immediately, the stage was set, the technicians worked on all the equipments, at the same time, the door to the conference hall was shut.
Toke took her file and mounted on the elevated platform of the hall, she had spoken to a crowd of people before; she had presented seminars and read papers in front of a large number of people, so she was not nervous at all.
She was dedicated to her work and she hoped the board would understand that her presentation was to better the company.
All eyes were hooked on her as she took the microphone, a lot of people stared at her with admiration, knowing who she was and how much she had contributed to the growth of Flames.
Toke Melaye was a force to reckon with. She was known by her co-workers and marketing team as “Miss Independent”. She was strong, resilient, filled with vision and she was always open to new ideas.
‘Good morning ladies and gentlemen, as you all know, my name is Toke Melaye and I am the Marketing Strategist for Flames as well as the head of the advertising arm.’ She paused and ran her eyes over the audience once more trying to see if they were connecting with her.

Deeply satisfied with the look on their faces, she turned back to her paper, ‘Something odd has been happening in the perfume industry of late, something which I think would be perfect for Flames. The focal point of my work is “Hyper-diversification”. I think it would be a lovely idea for Flames to diversify into other sections of the business world other than fragrance.
We have a lot of products to our name- perfumes, deodorants, body sprays and body creams, but we need more, we need to be different. A lot of fragrance brands are doing very well like us, they are equally into diversification and that is the reason we must surpass them.’ She paused another time, poking her head to one side so she could scan the faces of the people in the room.
Where was he? She wondered, Toke was distraught as her eyes went to the clock. It had been thirty minutes since she started and Dean was yet to be here.
‘How do we achieve this?’ A question from the floor brought her back to consciousness.
‘Um, to achieve hyper-diversification, we must be open minded and ready for serious innovation. I propose that Flames should go into Fabric business, social networking, and crypto currency and lots more! There’s so much opportunities out there, if others could tap in successfully, we must outrun them.’ Toke answered sharply.
‘But Ms. Melaye, you must remember that each company has their strength and their weakness. What worked for “Erina” may not work for “Flames”’ Another person contributed.
‘You are right Madam, we all have our strengths and weaknesses; we all have individual differences and so it is in the business world. But we must not forget one of the cardinal points in marketing; completion; it is not healthy to assume one would fail when one has not tried something out.’ Toke answered, before she would finish, there was another hand.

‘So, you’re saying we should try something out? Let us say Flames as a fragrance empire dives into Fabric, do you think that would fare well with us? We have a trademark, one that has been maintained more than a hundred years now, what makes you so sure that this “hyper-diversification” would work out?’
‘Thank you for that lovely question Mr. Ucheze.’ A smile played on Toke’s lips, if she had any doubts about the success of her proposal, they were now gone as she was filled with a new surge of confidence and pride in her work.
She was not just a dreamer but a woman with tact and purpose. She knew when a dream was feasible and when it was merely a pipe dream.
This proposal she had worked on was feasible, it could battle well with reality; it was important and she had carefully prepared herself for all the questions she was being fired with.
‘If Flames chooses to dive into Fabric business, we need cotton plants; we need farmers and processors; we need dyers; we need logo creators. It does not take ten years to achieve all these, if we start now, it wouldn’t be too late. But I promise you, the results are very rewarding.’ Toke replied with a radiant face.
She was emboldened the more as she read her proposal.
‘Any more questions please?’ She smiled politely to her audience.
There were no hands, instead the board members murmured within themselves. Toke had lit a fire that would help them see the way.
‘Personally, I would love to have all Flames products within my reach. I think is beautiful to have different things but from the same owner. Imagine if the clothes I am wearing today are made of Flames or my shoes...’ she paused and grabbed her blazer by the tail.
This provoked laughter from her audience.
‘What if my lipstick was Flames?’ She licked her lips now, she was seducing her listeners.
‘What if we were all Flames?’ She asked.
Slowly she parked all the things she had carried to the stage, her time was up, she felt fulfilled that she had dropped the questions that had been bothering her to the rest of the employees.
The board members clapped her as she climbed down the platform towards her seat.
‘That was a mind blowing one Ms. Melaye, the board of executives would dwell on it. Now, let us move to the next Item on our agenda...’ the Vice president’s voice drifted across the large hall.
‘Now what?’ Toke rolled her eyes as she felt her phone buzz. She felt really disappointed that Dean had not come to hear her proposal.
She took out her phone and noticed he was the one calling. That meant only one thing; he was through with his visitor.
Toke cleared her table and took on her briefcase, slowly she tip toed out of the conference hall, her heart pounding all the way as she rushed to meet her lover.
Her footsteps were a matching tempo of her heart, ‘Can I go in?’ she questioned his secretary.
‘Yes’ Shola nodded.
She took a deep breath to calm her down; she had missed him so much. She had a lot of explaining to do and apologizing too. She couldn’t wait to set her eyes on him.
She pushed the door open slowly; a strange fragrance hit her nostril, that was when she realized he was not alone.
Her heart thudded faster as she caught sight of the woman in Dean’s office. He wore a smile on his face, she could tell whatever this woman was telling him was really funny. Though the woman’s face was unclear, she surprisingly felt intimidated by the British accented English that flowed from her lips.
‘Oh you’re here Ms. Melaye, come on in, I’d like you to meet someone very important.’ Dean Legacy rose to his feet, he’d spotted her out of the corner of his eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Well done ma'am
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2019
I'm loving Toke's personality

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by izaray(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Wow..I'm loving this story like kilode

Thanks for the update op, pls keep it coming
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by ashatoda: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
loving this already please continue
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 2:41am On Jan 10, 2019
An air of familiarity hung between the two, it seemed Dean knew this woman from somewhere.
Toke’s eyes fell on the woman hurriedly and her heart stopped beating as she found the beauty of the woman too rare to be real. She was a living revelation of the nymphs and mermaids she had heard about in stories.
It didn’t take this woman great effort to look beautiful, and yet in her simplicity, she was astonishing, smashing every little thing that stood in the face of her beauty.
Toke felt jealous for no reason, this even surprised her. Jealousy wouldn’t let go of her mind, it stung her to the deepest depths of her heart.
The other woman could feel Toke’s eyes on her, she smiled to herself knowing she had achieved her purpose. She knew how beautiful she was and her looks had opened up doors when there weren’t any.
Bellena Agwadike was the owner of “Mildred” one of the most popular fashion houses in Nigeria and she had come to pay an old friend a visit.
Bellena was a tall woman, she was slightly taller than Dean. Born to a German mother and a Nigerian father, which made her biracial and her physical features non comparable.
Her skin was very light and flawless with freckles at some spots, like her neck. Bellena had long black hair which she tied into a bun; her eyelashes were long and thick, almost covering the better part of her eyes. She had a straight nose and adorable pink lips which she adorned with red.
She was shapely, she had a large pair of boobs which shot out in the tight tank top that she wore; she had strong and firm hips which were very sexy to look out; her legs were full and fleshy. She was the true definition of beauty.
Toke couldn’t deny this woman was far more prettier than she was, she suddenly felt insecure, what if Emma had been right? What if Dean was only using her for the good of his company?

‘You must be Toke Melaye, I enoyed listening to your proposal.’ Bellena rose to her feet, offering Toke a handshake.
‘Good morning...’ Toke’s eyes widened in surprise, how had this lady known about the proposal?
‘We watched it.’ Dean pointed at the huge Plasma Television that hung on his wall.
‘Oh, I understand...’ Toke felt happy as she realized he’d been watching her the whole time.
‘So, I want you to meet Bellena Agwadike, daughter of Chief Agwadike and the owner of “Mildred” fashion house, Nigeria.’ Dean stepped in to make the introductions.
‘She is my childhood friend.’ He added.
That did it, her heart beat dropped; her feelings flew from jealousy to despair once Dean was done with his introduction. Bellena unlike her, was a highborn and this would make Dean’s interest in her justified.
‘Nice to meet you Madam.’ Toke pushed a smile that really hurt her features.
‘Call me Bellena please.’ Bellena received her hand.
‘I must take my leave now sir, I have other things to attend to.’ Toke drew her hands swiftly away from Bellena’s strong grip.
‘You really made me proud today Ms. Melaye, you are a deep thinker.’ Dean showered her with praise.
‘Thank you sir.’ Toke nodded.
‘It was nice to meet you.’ She turned to Bellena before walking out of the office.
Dean’s eyes were on her back all the way till she walked past the door. He loved her dressing, she was perfect and classy and that was enough for him. He loved the swing of her neat little ass, her slender legs and her lovely eyes.
He was still hurt by the way she had run out on him; he wouldn’t give up on her, even if she felt nothing for him. He cared for her deeply and that was all that mattered.
‘You’re sleeping with her.’ Bellena spewed flatly.
Dean’s eyes darkened as he stared at his childhood friend whom he’d feelings for in the past.
He had wanted to deny having feelings for Toke, but he thought the act stupid and cowardly, ‘I do love her.’
‘I am not surprised, you have good eyes.’ Bellena winked at him.
‘Grandmother May does not feel the same about her.’ Dean sighed and slacked against his swivel chair.
Bellena’s soft and plump lips parted and gave her way as she burst into laughter.
‘I can’t wait to meet her, after such a long time.’ Bellena said.
‘She has not changed one bit, she does not approve of Toke. What do you think about her?’ Dean sat up, he had a serious look splattered all over his face.
The laughter in her eyes died immediately as she stared at him. Dean was so handsome, his beauty seemed to grow as the days passed. The last she had seen him was three years back at conference in Beijing.
He still looked the same, his eyes were dark as coal and they blazed when he was passionate about something. His hair was black and woolly; he had the whitest set of teeth; a body every man could kill for. It was his beardy face that she loved the most.
She was in love with Dean Legacy and she hated herself for turning him down many years back when he had approached her. She had turned him down for a man who had only camouflaged his way to her bed. Now she regretted it, now she had sought a way out, this was the reason she had paid Dean a visit after such a long time.
‘Bells? Be honest, I wouldn’t be mad, just tell me what you think about her.’ Dean waited eagerly for the result of her assessment.
‘She is very beautiful...I think she is okay. Follow what your heart says and not what Grandmother May thinks.’ Bellena replied.
It was too early to play the bad cards, she needed Dean to trust her, she desired to be in his good books as this was the only way to gain his trust and attention.
‘Thank you, you speak my mind Bellena’ Dean was grateful for this.
‘You’re welcome, I must leave now.’ She rose to her feet.
‘When do we get to see again, it has really been a long time.’ Dean walked her to the door.
‘Anytime you want, but weekends are good for me. I am mostly free during the weekends.’ She informed him.
‘Nice, we could hang out one of these days, just you and me.’ Dean said.
‘I can hardly wait.’ She grinned.
They hugged and pecked each other, before Bellena walked out of the door.
A smile played on his lips now that he was alone, he was more certain than ever that Toke was his wife. Bellena had been one of his closest friends and she always read him like a book.
He loved Bellena’s answer especially, she knew the sort of woman that would suit him.
‘I need to see her.’ He muttered to himself.
Back in her office she found it difficult to focus on the numerous files she had to work on. The advertising arm of the marketing department had been assigned by the head of the department to come up with a new logo for the body cream products.
Her mind was not in her work, it was far off, it was elsewhere.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she remembered the elegant woman in Dean’s office.
She threw the pen she had been holding across the table as different kinds of imagination presented themselves to the eyes of her mind.
She cringed in pain and jealousy as she imagined Dean dropping kisses on Bellena’s beautiful lips.
What if his grandmother sanctioned Bellena for him?
She struggled with the tears as she remembered what Emma had said to her. What if Emma was right? What if Dean was only using her to whirl away time?
‘No, Emma cannot always be right.’ She thought.
‘I must stop this before I get hurt’ Toke decided in her heart to back out before things got worse.
She had been the one that started their relationship, and she had to end it now. She couldn’t take it anymore, she couldn’t live in self denial.
She loved Dean Legacy for sure, but what if her love was not enough for him? What if he wanted more than love? What if he needed someone with a powerful surname just like his’?
‘I must let you go...’ a tear escaped from her eye, trickling down her cheeks, her door fell wide open shortly after that, Dean stopped at the entrance as he spotted her crying.
His heart was torn into pieces, ‘My love, why are you crying?’ He shut the door firmly behind him as he rushed towards her side.
At the sound of his voice, all the pain that she felt fled away and she was left with the seducing darkness of his broody eyes as he cupped her face in his palms.
‘I...’ words failed to pass through her parted lips.
She had planned to let him go, to end everything but she didn’t have the courage to abandon where her heart truly belonged.
‘I am sorry for the way my grandmother walked in on us last night; I am sorry for telling you about my feelings that way. I know I shocked you and made you really nervous. It’s okay if you do not feel the same way about me, just take all the time that you need.’ Dean was really gentle with his words.
Pride coursed through her as she stared right back at him, pride that he confessed his love. Pride, that he was hers for the moment.
She was suddenly filled with so much passion, a truckload of desire for him. She wanted him to take her right there and then, but first things first, she needed to confess her feelings.
‘Dean...’ she ran her tongue over her lips.
‘Yes darling’ he replied.
‘I feel the same way about you too, I am in love with you.’
‘I can’t believe this, why didn’t you tell me?’ Dean’s voice was husky with emotion.
‘I was just scared...I thought you didn’t feel the same way.’ She answered.
He simply stared at her with wonder, not knowing what else to say in return.
‘Say something, your silence is not welcome.’ Toke shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
His eyes were bound with hers; her lips were meant for his’ and their souls were made to be one for all eternity.
‘I want to make love to you, I want to adorn you with kisses and love bites.’ Dean released her face.
Her heart jolted, ‘I want to make love to you too...’
So, there was a mutual understanding and agreement between the lovers. They were hungry for each other; they were passionate and couldn’t wait to unleash the bind passion.
Dean fell on his knees next to her, his large hands were on her purple skirt.
‘Say it like you mean it.’ His eyes darkened with pent up desire.
‘Please make love to me...’ Toke’s voice was below a whisper, he was tormenting her already with his large hands.
Slowly, he rubbed her slender legs, pulling off one shoe and then the other; his hands caressed the soft and silky skin of her legs...slowly...rising till his right hand was underneath her skirt, brushing past a slender and creamy thigh.
Her eyes were closed, she wanted him so much, she wanted to feel him inside of her.
‘Baby...’ she groaned as his fingers dived through the thickness of her skirt till they found her panties...and the triangular frame that was covered by it.
‘Do you still want me to make love to you Ms. Melaye?’ He said this so innocently.
‘Yes boss, please...’ Toke almost screamed.
He pushed her skirt gently up against the tender skin of her laps; she loved the touch of his hands on her skin. They gave her a familiar sweet sensation, tingly, igniting the fire she had struggled to contain in her.
He loved the feel of her skin, it was silky, soft and the smell of her was beautiful. He could never get tired of loving this beautiful woman. He loved her even more after her presentation and he was happy that she felt the same way about him.
‘Wait...’ Toke licked her lips nervously.
‘What is it?’ He asked innocently.
‘You don’t have a c...’ she dropped her gaze, his eyes were far too piercing and they sent shivers down her spine.
‘I am not...but does it matter? We love each other and we could get married should something happen.’ Dean winked, his fingers found the buckle of his belt.
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Awwwwnnn see love biko wink

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin
Well done ma'am
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Shakyroh320(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2019
in the mood to right, kip it up dear
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by emmytemmy: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2019
pls update nah
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2019

‘You look....’ Emma bit her lip not wanting to upset her sister.
‘Tired?’ Toke trotted into the house, she dropped her bag on the floor, took off her shoes and sank into the nearest cushion chair.
‘I wanted to say dishevelled.’ Emma answered.
Toke’s features united into a frown, why was her sister so blunt? She pulled her bag next to her and took out a little mirror.
‘I am not dishevelled.’ Toke scoffed, was it that obvious that she had sex?
‘I am just saying what my eyes tell me...’ Emma rolled her eyes, she had been busy with lunch.
‘Care for some?’ She presented a bowl full of cucumbers.
‘No, I don’t want that...I’ve had enough to keep me relaxed.’ Toke pushed the bowl away from her.
‘Oh? Are we talking about the same thing here?’ Emma raised a brow.
‘Of course, cucumbers!’ Toke snapped, not wanting her sister to suspect what had transpired between her and Dean at the office.
Emma simply smiled, she dropped the bowl on the dining table and took out a slim cucumber. She knew her sister was hiding something, she watched her very closely.
‘You came back early, does that mean you’ve stopped seeing Dean?’
‘Can you just stop?’ Toke sensed her sister could read her.
‘It’s okay if you wouldn’t stop seeing him, it’s crystal clear that your love for him has blinded you and I take it...that he is really good in bed too.’ Emma dropped the words, then bit a large chunk of the cucumber fruit.
Blood crept to her cheeks, she looked away from her sister’s eyes immediately.
‘I don’t know what you’re talking about, I must get some rest. His grandmother wants to have dinner with me.’ Toke yawned.
‘Oh? I see, but that is not enough reason to have office sex with a man who may be in love with someone else.’ Emma pulled out her mobile phone and turned it on.
Toke’s heart raced wildly as she stared at her sister, Emma knew something.
‘What are you talking about?’ She walked closer.
‘This picture was leaked today on Newsden, one of the most popular blogs in Nigeria. Rumours have it that the two families have been age long friends and their children are set to marry each other...’ Emma handed the phone over to her sister.
Toke felt butterflies churning in her tummy as she stared at the picture of the man she loved holding hands and smiling confidently with another woman.
‘Look Toke, I know I am supposed to be the supportive sister and stand by you no matter the decision you choose to take; I am sorry that I failed to ask you about your presentation, I just want you to be careful with Dean. I don’t want you to be hurt.’ Emma could see the hurt written all over her sister’s face.
Toke could hear her sister rambling with words, but they made no meaning to her as all her focus was on the man she loved and the possibility of him dumping her for this very woman whose beauty threatened her existence in Dean’s life.
‘Bellena...’ Toke’s lips shook.
‘You know her?’Emma rose to her feet.
‘Yes, I met her in his office today. Someone must have taken this picture while he walked her down to her car.’ She replied.
‘Maybe it’s nothing, I just...’ Emma felt so bad for her sister.
‘It’s okay Ems, I know you love me and care for me, but I’ll be fine.’ Toke quickly returned the phone.
‘Are you still seeing his grandmother?’ Emma asked.
‘I don’t know...’ Toke shook her head and turned towards her room. She felt so hurt seeing him holding her hands like that, like she meant the whole world to him.
Once in her room, she pulled out her phone and climbed into her bed.
So many thoughts played their way into her mind, some evoking jealousy and pain; some telling her to be more rational and smart.
‘She could just be an old friend and nothing more.’ She thought.
She decided to distract mind for some minutes by running through the pages of her social media accounts, she started with Facebook.
She closed her eyes briefly and inhaled, only one face flashed, it was the face of Dean and his fiery eyes boring into the soul of her mind while he made love to her on her office table.
She’d really enjoyed his lovemaking thoroughly, she’d moaned and squirmed under his sexual supervision. Dean was a wild beast in bed and he knew just the right buttons to press to please a woman.
‘I love him...’ she whispered in a shaky voice, hoping his promise never to break her heart was real.
A beep from her phone cracked her eyes open, she took the device up and ran her eyes over her newsfeed.
Her heart skipped as she saw Dean’s latest post, it was the pictures of himself and Bellena hugging and petting in his office with the hashtag “Bells and Dean, always and forever. Love you Baby.”
‘No...’ she sat up on her bed, she just couldn’t control it this time, pain thrashed her whole body and had her spilling tears down her cheeks.
Emma had been right, what more evidence did she need? Could Dean have been using her all these while?
He had never for once used her picture as his display picture or uploaded any picture of them together.
‘That’s because you both are working together and he doesn’t want any scandal.’ She reminded herself.
However, the influx of the negative thoughts that filled her mind were far too powerful with the voice of reason in her head.
The only language she understood now was the language of pain. Dean had broken her heart.

The Legacy mansion was the finest erection in the state. It was a duplex with finely crafted balusters, a very huge and tall fence and statues that guarded the compound day and night.
The Legacys were a family who invested heavily in art, there were sculptures of unknown men and women and some of their ancestors. In front of each stature was a little hedge of flowers, it was such a beautiful sight.
The middle of the mansion was marked by a flowing fountain, which was a sculpture of a crocodile with its mouth wide open and water pouring out of it. Little fishes swam in the fountain, water lilies and beautiful red rose grew round it.
The roof was a cone, painted in the light of red and ash with a distinct architectural design. Light bulbs caused the structure to resemble a pearly jewel in the darkest of night. Chandeliers hung like drapes at each corner of the house, pouring their not too bright lights on the sober faces of artistic paintings.
The table had already been set for dinner. They were three huge ceramic bowls containing the three course meals that was meant for the night. Grandmother May had slipped on a dark gown which complimented her dark brown skin and gave her silver hair an opportunity to glow.
She wore a mischievous face as she relaxed against one of the chairs by the dining table.
‘It seems your lady is a latecomer, latecomers never make good wives.’ The old woman rammed her fingers continuously on the table which was made of glass.
‘Patience Grandma, maybe I should just drive straight to her house. The plan was for her to call me when she is ready then I go there and pick her.’ Dean explained.
‘Which is the gentlemanly thing to do.’ The old woman nodded in approval.
‘I think I should go to her house.’ Dean rose to his feet. Toke had never behaved this way before, he was afraid something must have happened to her.
He loved her for many things, one was her punctuality at the office.
‘No, you would do no such thing. When she is ready, she’ll call you.’ Grandmother May shook her head in disapprobation.

‘What if there’s something wrong with her?’ Dean asked, not comfortable with his grandmother’s demand of him.
‘There cannot be a thing wrong with her child, I told you from the first night I set eyes on that woman, she is not the one for you. She took off then, what makes you think she will show up now? Maybe she’s got cold feet or a man who’s rubbing her back.’
‘Toke is not like that, she cannot cheat on me.’ Dean swallowed as he imagined her moaning underneath another man. He was filled with jealousy as he imagined her kissing another like the way she had kissed him earlier today, with so much passion.
‘Only magicians know most things son.’ She clicked her tongue and drew her phone from her purse, a smug smile crossed her features.
His phone beeped twice, he checked it out immediately.
‘What?’ Dean couldn’t believe his eyes: “I cannot make it tonight. I think we should end things Dean. We are not meant for each other, I can feel it strongly. I will tender my resignation tomorrow.”

‘Are you alright dear?’ The old woman asked.
‘Yes...No’ Dean’s face was a map of confusion.
‘What happened?’ His grandmother asked, rising to her feet.
‘Toke...I can’t believe Toke would break up on me...I thought we shared something special.’ His heart pounded faster against her chest.
‘I told you...she is not the woman for you, the signs are all clear, what more do you need? She has clearly proved all my points and you know how valuable my advice has been all these years.’ She cupped his face in her palms.
True, she had raised him up like her son since he lost his parents. his grandmother always knew what was best for him, but he couldn’t believe Toke would end things so shabbily, she was not that sort of person. It didn’t really make sense, they had made passionate love in his office and the world had stopped, they had cried out each other’s names all the way and said sweet things to each other, why then would she want to end something to beautiful?
‘I love her...’ his voice was weak.
‘Or you’re clouded by her beautiful body and the good sex?’ The woman asked.
He blinked the tears that had gathered in his eyes, looking away from her, ‘It’s not that, I’ve not been with someone so intriguing for a long time. Toke is very special and I don’t think I would get over her easily.’

‘Dean...I know this is hard for you to take in, but I know deep down that she is not the woman for you.’ She insisted.
‘Why do you keep saying this, you barely know her, you don’t even know her at all.’ Dean pushed her hands away from his face and stood to his feet.
‘I know, but I want more for you. I want you to be with a woman whom I am comfortable with; someone who comes from a powerful house and not just a nobody who has nothing to offer.’ The woman gestured with her hands.
‘You’re wrong, Toke is not a nobody. She is a perfect wife material. She is really hardworking and has contributed a lot to the growth of Flames these past years more than any other marketing strategist I’ve ever had.’ Dean couldn’t stand his grandmother saying outrageous things about the woman that he loved.
‘You’re only giving her too much credit because you’ve slept with her! I taught you never to mix business with pleasure.’
‘I know what’s good for you Dean, You need a woman of your own standing...’ she walked closer to him.
‘And what sort of woman is this?’ Dean scoffed, he’d watched things like this in movies, he couldn’t believe it was happening right before him.
‘Bellena...’ she blurted out.
‘Bellena?’ He couldn’t believe his ears.
‘Yes, I saw your pictures all over facebook, you two would make a good pair. I’ve spoken to her parents and they are okay with the arrangement. All we need is you to take charge...’
Slowly, the pieces of the puzzle were starting to make sense.
‘Does she...does Bellena know about this arrangement?’
‘It does not matter if she does, what matters is that you two are perfect for each other.’ She answered.
‘I see...this has been your plan all along, you want me to get married to a woman I don’t love, so I’d end up being miserable all of my life.’ Dean was greatly disappointed in his grandmother, he couldn’t believe that this was coming from her.
‘Love does not matter in marriage, you are not just any man, you are Dean Legacy!’ She said.
‘It doesn’t matter who I am, if I am going to get married, I must marry because of love.’ Dean shared his mind.
‘No, you are going to marry Bellena Agwadike, she is the woman for you...’
‘Watch me leave...’ Dean hissed angrily and stormed out of the house.
‘Come back Dean!’ The old woman yelled at the top of voice, but that couldn’t stop him from walking past the door.
All he could think of was Toke, he needed to find her, only that she was not taking her calls and he didn’t know where she lived.
‘Pick up please...I love you so much.’ His heart was breaking as he stared at his phone screen.
Toke was deliberately ignoring his calls and all of his text messages. He needed to see her face tonight, he needed to be with her. He couldn’t handle the pain of her rejection.
He decided he would get her address from his secretary, that was the only way out.
Back in the house, the woman’s eyes were still on him, she had plans for him and he couldn’t deviate.
One of the security men had heard her screaming, so he’d rushed to check up on her.
‘You came on time Reuben.’ She turned to the young man.
‘I am at your service Madam, are you alright? I heard you screaming.’ He watched the old woman closely.
‘I am. I just need you to me a favour, Dean must never know about this.’ Her voice was stern and her eyes lacked humour.
‘Anything.’ Reuben nodded.
‘I want you to trail Dean tonight, text me his location, the people he’s going to meet. You must carry out this assignment smartly, he must not be aware that he is being followed.’ She gave her orders.
‘I will do as you have said.’ He nodded vehemently and rushed out of the house.
‘I have everything under control.’ A complacent grin spread on her face, no one dared to disobey her, even her grandson wouldn’t stand against her.
She lifted her phone and dialled a number, it rang twice, on the third ring, it was taken.
‘Good evening Ma...’
‘Bellena...come over to the mansion.’
Emma was not comfortable with the turnout of things. She had been protective of her sister, but it seemed her actions had turned out for the worst. She had gone to call Toke to see her favourite soap opera, “The Dahlias” when she’d found her sister crying.
‘Toke...you don’t need to quit your job. This is my fault, I am sorry. I was the one that put ideas in your mind. You know how bloggers behave, maybe his relationship with Bellena Agwadike is platonic. I was the one that read so much meaning to it.’ She knelt close to her sister.
Toke knew her sister was trying to persuade her, but her mind was already fixed. Dean was only using her to get the best sales for Flames, she had put in a lot of work in her proposal, she had done everything not just for herself, but to please him too.
But he was hooked up with someone else, someone other than her.
‘I have to stop working with him Ems, I was so blind. He has been using me all these years, he bought my undivided loyalty with a bed of roses and I foolishly swam in that lust. But my eyes are open now, I have seen the light’ Toke’s lips shook as she spoke.
Emma felt horrible as she saw her sister in so much pain.
‘You need to leave Dean and not your job, it took you years to land a job in Flames. There are no jobs in this country, just reconsider.’ She begged.
‘My mind is already made up Ems, I don’t love him anymore, I want nothing to do with Dean.’ Toke replied.
She had seen his calls and his numerous text messages, which were all lies. How could he love her and still be with another, she didn’t like men that used women.
‘Is that your phone?’ Emma heard the ring tone.
‘It’s him, it’s that liar.’ Toke snapped.
‘You’re being ridiculous and somehow childish. I agree that I played a part in this Toke, but the way you’re going about it is overboard. What hurts me most is the fact that you want to quit your job.’ Emma hissed.
‘You are supposed to be happy Ems, this is all you ever wished for, all you ever wanted...’
‘For you to be unemployed?’ Emma’s eyes grew wide, was her sister trying to accuse her of something.
‘No, you never liked Dean from day one, why then are you still mad now I have chosen to end things with him?’
‘Toke...Dean is not the right man for you, maybe he is, but you know the secrets surrounding our family. We are not made for the spotlight, Dean is not the man for you but the job at Flames belongs to you, it is your right, you earned it.’ Emma placed a hand on her shoulder.

‘Tell me Emma, have you ever been in love with someone?’ Toke asked.
‘Yes, briefly.’ Emma nodded.
‘I don’t think it was true love. Do you know how tormenting it would be to work in the same place with the man who broke my heart? You make it sound so easy. The truth is, if I keep working there, I’d be operating at a high level of self deceit and that is sickening.’ Toke was being truthful, she was not the type of woman who turned back on her words.
Deep inside her heart, she had decided to forget him. Nothing good could come out of their union, so why waste time? But her mind whispered to her, her mind told her the truth that she was running away from; she could never get over him.
The personality of Dean was rare to find, rare to get connected to. He was a very special man, whose touch had changed her entire life forever.
‘You need to relax and think this through, you don’t just take serious decisions impulsively.’ Emma advised.
‘I am not being impulsive, I know damn well what’s best for me.’ Toke was sure of what she wanted.
‘You don’t look sure to me, you’re still hooked on Dean’ Emma hissed.
A sharp pain crossed her chest as she realized her sister was speaking her mind, but she refused to back down, she would fight him and the feeling she had. Dean was not the man for her, so there was no use pursuing something that wasn’t going to work.
‘I need to get you a class of water, it would help you stay calm.’ Emma walked towards the door, she was about leaving for the kitchen when the door bell rang.
The sound of the bell caused her to jolt from the bed, ‘That’s strange, I don’t get visitors...except’ fear engulfed her as she imagined him coming back for more.
‘Vector?’ Emma’s countenance fell, she was equally afraid.
‘I just hope he is not the one, I don’t have any more money to give him, I am so broke...I just wish all these would end.’ Toke buried her face in her arms.
Tears sprang up in Emma’s eyes as she watched her sister, they’d been in this together for many years now, who will rescue them now?
‘That’s why you shouldn’t quit your job. They’d kill us both if we fail to pay them the monthly income.’ Emma said.
‘I am so afraid, what should we do?’ Toke walked closer towards the door.
‘Let’s check him out...’ Emma grabbed her sister’s hand, this gave Toke the strength that she needed to move on, with her sister right there with her, she was sure that everything would turn out right.
‘I am so sorry Toke, I am sorry that I put you through this.’ Emma cried as they reached the door.
‘I do not regret what I did, I did it to save you from that evil woman that bore us.’ Toke planted a soft kiss on her cheek.
‘You ready?’ Emma asked.
‘Yes.’ Toke nodded.
The girls were about to open the door together when the door bell rang once again leaving them glued to the spot.

What if their blackmailer had come to kill them?
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Angelsss(f): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2019
Good morning guys. For some reasons, I will stop posting the story here.
If you are on Facebook, please find my page "Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories." Like the page and visit it daily. I'll complete it there.

if you aren't on Facebook. If you aren't on Facebook please indicate with "I love Angelesss" let me find a way to help you. enjoy.

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by bhunmie20(f): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2019
I love angels
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by chisiudeh: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2019
I love Angelesss

Angelsss:

if you aren't on Facebook. If you aren't on Facebook please indicate with "I love Angelesss" let me find a way to help you. enjoy.
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Horlarhem(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
I love angelsss
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Angelsss:
If you are on Facebook, please find my page "Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories." Like the page and visit it daily. I'll complete it there.

I've liked the page, keep the updates coming
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Chizim1: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
I love angelesss
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by PrudySara(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the update dear....
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by izaray(f): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by izaray(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ann2012:

I've liked the page, keep the updates coming
I've searched for her on fbk too, but i'm seeing a different thing entirely
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by Ann2012(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
izaray:
I've searched for her on fbk too, but i'm seeing a different thing entirely

I searched once and I got it, try again
Re: The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob by izaray(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ann2012:

I searched once and I got it, try again
Its been sorted out dear, tnks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. / Anything You Want? You Can Just Ask & Have Fun | Earn Coins | Invite Friends / The Legacy(series 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.