Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,255 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (42571 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by RALPHOW(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Geni is naturally beautiful!!
If a nice and Godly guy come your way , give him a chance please.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by SUNDICOS(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Really love this lady of all time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by pweetiedee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Toks2008:

Sis inasmuch as I believe marriage is not for everyone...a time will come when a man or woman will crave for companionship above any other thing.

A lady or a guy can slay but not forever cos that time will come when you will feel that strong need to be with someone regardless of your wealth so it is better to settle down in a timely manner and do your best to sustain the union.

Most of these single slay queens in their 30s and slay kings in their 40s are in deep need of matrimony so don't be deceived.

So what do u want her to do? Create a man for herself?

Y'all should just leave these single old people alone. If you are not single and you believe not being single is where your happiness lies, just enjoy your life.

Leave them.

The person I quoted has no right to say she would look back and cry. Because she doesn't have a man? That's serious.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by baronchuks(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Your mama is the hoe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Susansteph: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Make cool cash
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by pimper24: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Who be this
iamJ:
slay goddess

Marry you wouldnt marry its to burn the whole abuja with ur wide market you know

Your time is coming, you will look back and cry, i promise you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
concho:
I LOVE YOUR SHOE SIR
Lol! thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

So what do u want her to do? Create a man for herself?

Y'all should just leave these single old people alone. If you are not single and you believe not being single is where your happiness lies, just enjoy your life.

Leave them.

The person I quoted has no right to say she would look back and cry. Because she doesn't have a man? That's serious.

What sort of question is this? what is my biz with her if she marries or remains single? I'm just explaining some deep shits to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama / Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Dumps Ubi Franklin Because He Got A Sidechick Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.